PDA

View Full Version : Late night fright

DonnaKG
12-03-2007, 01:07 AM
At 12:30 Sunday night, rural NC, have not seen a car in twenty minutes so it must be OK to go out and check the mail box. I can usually hear a car coming for two miles but not tonight. I was half way to the road and bam, there is a car not two hundred yards down the road. My first inclination was to run, like I have for the last fifty years. But this time I sucked in my stomach, shoulders back, boobs out and full strut. The car never slowed down so maybe the driver just took me for a good old country girl.
In the past when something like the above would happen I would fly into the house with my heart pounding. Not this time and I don't know why. Maybe I have reached a point where I've decided that crossdressing is part of me and if you can't deal with it kiss off. Well, untill the sheriff and Klan show up on my porch.

trannie T
12-03-2007, 01:39 AM
You must get better service from the Post Office in North Carolina than we do here, we never get a mail delivery on Sunday night. I'd go out at night to check my mail but I'm afraid I'd scare the deer and coyotes.
What does the Klan burn in front of the homes of crossdressers? A bra? Boxers?

MAJESTYK
12-03-2007, 07:30 AM
Used to be afraid myself about being seen,I've even ran inside my house when the step daughter came in suddenly. And I want her to know! Just havent got around to figuring out a way to tell her yet. Any how, last night, with the graces of my beautiful wife, I took the dog out. Granted it was late about nine or so, but we live in the middle of our city on a busy corner. Hmmm... Wonder what the neighbors think of the very tall red head :D

erickka
12-03-2007, 07:52 AM
Hopefully that was one step towards having the attitude that you are who you are, and if others don't like you, they can move on. I used to do that too, but since I have become conmfortable with the whole me, I don't care what others think or say about me. I now hold my shoulders back, chest and head held high, and walk in broad daylight with confidence. Feels great being gurly.

JoAnnDallas
12-03-2007, 10:36 AM
I know how you feel. Before 2005, I did the same thing. As most of us also did too. Then something happens, you outside dressed, a car comes down the street, passes you and keeps on going. Nothing happened and then it happens again. Again nothing happen. Soon you start to notice that your not nervious anymore. Now the fun really starts. You start to take drives around the area, stop and get a newspaper from a public stand, and finially you stop at a gasoline station and fill up your car. All dressed as a woman.
What has happen is you Conquered your fear, because you now see that most people don't care how your dressed and if they do make you, they don't care about that either. Then the real fun starts, shopping, going out to eat, movies, getting with other CD sisters, and enjoying your fem life.

Emily Ann Brown
12-03-2007, 11:06 AM
Being in rural NC myself I would only be afraid of drunk horny rural males deciding I am an easy target....a female, alone in the dark. Girl, will some fool get a surprise when he discovers he has grabbed a Tazmanian Devil in disguise.

And good for you BTW ! Once the fear is gone life becomes your pearl.

Emily Ann

MJ
12-03-2007, 12:30 PM
what does the Klan burn in front of the homes of cross-dressers? A bra? Boxers? panties noooo ... hey they were white dresses with hoods it's cheaper on makeup that way ...

Vivian Best
12-03-2007, 12:36 PM
My first inclination was to run, like I have for the last fifty years. But this time I sucked in my stomach, shoulders back, boobs out and full strut. The car never slowed down so maybe the driver just took me for a good old country girl.
In the past when something like the above would happen I would fly into the house with my heart pounding. Maybe I have reached a point where I've decided that crossdressing is part of me and if you can't deal with it kiss off. Well, untill the sheriff and Klan show up on my porch.

Congratulations Donna! You shouldn't have any trouble with the sheriff, BUT I don't know about the Klan!

Genifer Teal
12-03-2007, 05:43 PM
I'd wonder if they saw you at all. I'm always afraid of hitting a pedestrian at nite. I have trouble spotting them and bicyclist in the dark. May I suggest you wear a reflective bra next time? As always, think safety first, even when xdressing.

Gen

lisa_e_love
12-03-2007, 08:24 PM
I'd wonder if they saw you at all. I'm always afraid of hitting a pedestrian at nite. I have trouble spotting them and bicyclist in the dark. May I suggest you wear a reflective bra next time? As always, think safety first, even when xdressing.

Gen

Reflective bras would be pretty sweet. Congratulations on standing your ground and getting your mail instead of heading for the hills! Be brave!

Melinda G
12-03-2007, 08:33 PM
You can count on Murphys Law never letting you down. I was walking down the sidewalk in a residential neighborhood one night, all dolled up and a car comes slowly down the street, and turns into the driveway directly in front of me, about five feet. The car stops short of the sidewalk, and I wait to let it pass, but she waves me across, and I had to walk in front of the headlights. It was just an older woman. But I'm thinking, what are the damn odds of this happening. :rolleyes:

SandyR
12-03-2007, 08:44 PM
And if you had ran out sooner, there still would have been a car.....its always the way. I know the feeling. Glad it worked out.

Hugs!

SandyR