PDA

View Full Version : Called Someone (a little long)

CrossKimmy
12-03-2007, 03:29 AM
One morning a couple weeks ago, I was feeling extra femme so I got up, put my panties on, strapped my bra, stuffed it, found a cute blouse and a gorgeous pair of jeans and sat by the computer reading posts on here.

I opened up a new window and started to search for hotline numbers for the San Diego agrea. I found some and called some but nothing came up at first. Then I found a number for a women's center at a local college that deals with gender equality and understanding and so I dialed. It rang a couple times. While it was ringing I was thinking in my head what I wanted to say and practicing my girl voice.

A nice woman answered my call. Finally, someone I could talk to, and thank God it was a woman. I was a little shocked at first. I didn't know what to say. All I know is that I just wanted to talk to someone as Tamma.

So I tol her my name and that I was a crossdresser. She was so cool with it. She was kind and considerate. Offering to help and I told her that I just wanted someone to talk to. Her name is Morgan and she sounds like she has a beautiful soul.

Anyways, I called the place again. Some other younger girl answered and I asked for Morgan. She got on the phone and I asked if she remembered me and she did and so we chatted a little more.

I told her that I like to wear women's clothes and feel beautiful sometimes and she said that was great. We talked about shopping and other things.

It felt reallllllllly good to finally talk to someone girl to girl.

JoAnnDallas
12-03-2007, 10:03 AM
Have you looked to see if there is a Tri-Ess or similar chapter near you? When I moved here to Dallas, one of the forum members new of a Tri-Ess group here and helped me get in touch with them. I am now a member, go to meetings, and even went to HEF2006. They have helped me lot. I now go out solo in the daylight and even go shopping dressed. Goto tri-ess.org and do a search for a chapter in your area.

AmandaM
12-03-2007, 11:53 AM
There's Neutral Corner in San Diego.

KandisTX
12-12-2007, 10:59 AM
I highly recommend Neutral Corner. They were my first outing after I finally accepted myself ;) Wonderful group of ladies.

Kandis:love:

Angie G
12-12-2007, 12:08 PM
Thats great Tamma that you got to someone :hugs:
Angie