PDA

View Full Version : Brought on by "hit on by a male admirer" thread. What if.....

SiobhanW
12-03-2007, 04:19 PM
Question in my mind, brought on by the "hit on by a male admirer" thread in the Out and About area.

Fidelity to your SO notwithstanding (if applicable), would you follow through on advances from a:

a) GG admirer you did find attractive but who was primarily turned on by you being dressed? I know...every CD's dream, right? :D

b) CD'ing admirer who you found attractive when dressed?

For me (again this is fidelity notwithstanding and purely hypothetical) a) would be a "Hell Yes" (although I would probably hope for something more substantial if the relationship were to develop beyond lust) and b) would be a vague perhaps (bearing in mind that I profess to be straight), but it would probably have to be a "perfect storm" of circumstances!

MJ
12-03-2007, 04:34 PM
a) GG admirer you did find attractive but who was primarily turned on by you being dressed? I know...every CD's dream, right?

oh yes

IF i relay knew this person well then maybe

Lisa Golightly
12-03-2007, 04:40 PM
A) Yeah been there...

B) Yeah baby...

Littlej10
12-03-2007, 04:45 PM
In my wildest dreams.. but every which way!

Eugenie
12-03-2007, 05:00 PM
Iv'e been in both cases. A and B.

I had a GG lover who was enjoying me being dressed "en femme" and I have a CD sister who is very fond of me.

In fact the real question is: "Do you feel something for your partner?"

In my case, if I have not built respect/sympathy for a person, be it a gorgeous GG or a like CD, I won't be attracted.

There was an answer expressing the doubt concerning how she would feel if confronted to a potential intimate relationship with another CD. If tere is enough of what I spoke above: respect and sympathy and if there is a mutual physical attraction, you won't ask yourself the question anymore... It wil feel natural...

:hugs:
Eugenie

Pretty Sissy Dani
12-03-2007, 05:42 PM
Definitely yes for "a"...probably not for "b"

tricia_uktv
12-03-2007, 05:46 PM
Hmmm, I think it should depend on what you really felt about them (not sure if gg or cd or even male makes any difference (but then I'm bisexual). Trouble is at the moment its yes to all - I want to play!

Deborah Jane
12-03-2007, 06:02 PM
A...Definatly [i,m single now so no worries there]!!
B...Unlikely!!

trannie T
12-03-2007, 06:09 PM
I like girls, sometimes I even dress up like them. Of course I'd respond to advances from a woman, no matter what I was wearing.
I like men, but not sexually, I would decline their offers no matter what they were wearing.

Vivian Best
12-03-2007, 06:13 PM
Sitting here thinking about your questions I'd have to say I wouldn't. Were it to come to reality, I really don't know what I would do. I'd be so shocked that I would do something I normally wouldn't do.

AmandaM
12-03-2007, 07:04 PM
a. of course, where do I sign up!
b. well, ok, don't tell anyone. :)

RobertaFermina
12-03-2007, 07:11 PM
a. I did....Lucky Me !!
b. A while ago I responded, he chickened out. Then I met my Admiring GG. Now, I would consult with my (new!) S.O. Infidelity is not on the menu !

:rose: Roberta :rose:

Mistybtm
12-03-2007, 07:11 PM
Both A and B for me :D

Vaerise
12-03-2007, 07:14 PM
a) GG admirer you did find attractive but who was primarily turned on by you being dressed? I know...every CD's dream, right?

No, if they are only interested only when we CD it may be that they find us peculiar and unique, once we go back to normal we are just another regular normal person around. So in essence I think they are not really interested in who we are, but rather what we present ourselves as. It may be partly because I am interested in man than in woman.

No. It may sound a bit shallow but... Treating them as one of the "girls" and being friends is okay, going beyond that... its going to be difficult for me to accept.

azalea
12-03-2007, 07:53 PM
Anyone that doesn't want to accept a fellow CD as a girl should never expect the same in return.

Alex!
12-03-2007, 07:59 PM
No, and no.

Crossdressing is such a tiny part of my life it borders on insignificant. As for male admirers, friendship is cool, but I'm not into dudes. I prefer dudettes :)

Nicole Erin
12-03-2007, 08:04 PM
I would prefer "b".

alter_3
12-03-2007, 09:46 PM
"A" - Yes!!
"B" - Doubtful!?!

I saw someone use the term "translesbian" recently and thought "gee, that sounds like me!".

kaitlin
12-03-2007, 09:56 PM
If I were looking for someone (not, very happy with my wife or "master" at times)
a-YES I know first hand just how cool that is
b-YES I have always had the desire to be with a cute CD, but never the chance.
Kaitlin

Stacye Rose
12-03-2007, 09:58 PM
A) To a GG who was interested in me as a CD? Without question, doubt, or hesitation.

B) To a male who admired CDs and was interested in some sort of relationship? In the past I would have said H*LL NO I'm straight. But as I get older (and wiser?) I would now answer probably yes, at least for a fling. Relationship-wise? that would depend on the man and how good a job he did treating me like a Lady.

Kate Simmons
12-04-2007, 04:13 AM
I dunno, each case is different. Depends on how well they can dance.:heehee:

MsJanessa
12-04-2007, 06:33 AM
yes and yes--been there done that

carolinewalker_2000
12-04-2007, 06:47 AM
Taking all your fidelity provisos into account; I could really be attracted to a GG who admired me dressed. I'm not so sure about being hit on by a bloke. I'd certainly be flattered and might flirt a bit but probably not take it further than that.

angelfire
12-04-2007, 06:52 AM
Well, I'm not in a committed relationship now anyway, so yes, and maybe. For B, it would really depend on the circumstances.

Cheryl T
12-04-2007, 07:07 AM
A) BUT OF COURSE...

B) No thanks...if I wanted a man I would find one...and I don't

SiobhanW
12-04-2007, 08:52 AM
You are collectively starting to misunderstand scenario B. I'm am talking about one of your fellow CD'ers presenting as an attractive female, not a guy. Unless, of course, you never get into the mindset that we are girls (which is OK, naturally).

MarciManseau
12-04-2007, 09:30 AM
I've been in both situations and said yes more than once, but only if I found them attractive.

I adore being a girl!

Hugs, Marci :hugs:

Michelia
12-04-2007, 10:01 AM
But if I understand the question correctly and assuming I was not married.

Yes and Yes!

I never experienced the second. But I do run across the first quite frequently actually while I am in drab. Many SA's want to check out my legs and my toes and my camis and start flirting with me. I would have taken any of them out for dinner and more. They have all been very pretty and it seems most of them are just not happy with their men. Strange. I never got this kind of attention as a non CDer. I had to really be very creative and persistent to get noticed.

Michelia

Angie G
12-04-2007, 10:10 AM
Fidelity notwithstandind. In a New York minute with a nice looking GG :hugs:
Angie

angelfire
12-04-2007, 07:06 PM
For option B for me, I don't think I'd want a relationship with another CD, but a fling I'd definitely have to consider.

Raychel
12-04-2007, 07:29 PM
First of all I am happily married and wish to be with no one except my wife.

But if I were single
Are kidding of course I would.

DEFINITLY NOT

Christen3042
12-06-2007, 11:04 AM
Yes (if only...)
and
Yes (been there, done that, got the t-shirt)

Cristy.Cream
12-06-2007, 11:25 AM
Anyone that doesn't want to accept a fellow CD as a girl should never expect the same in return.

Quoted for truth.

A) Yes - We have been together for 10 years. Luckily She also liked me as the guy, but it was the girl that turned her head first.

B) Yes

C) Yes C - I know it was not an option, but if a man found me attractive and I was equally interested in him yes. The problem is most guys that like CD’s are pigs and think we are easy.

Desiree2bababe
12-06-2007, 12:43 PM
Both yes

Crissy Kay
12-06-2007, 03:18 PM
Strange, but I have kind of lost interest in "A". Would be interested in "B", if everything seemed right for me!!!!

Kari Lynn Franks
12-06-2007, 04:47 PM
yes to both a &b

becky london
12-06-2007, 04:53 PM
I am single, so yes, and probably, yes (if she is hot). Any way you slice it, if it's fun, it's fun!

jennifer41356
12-06-2007, 10:15 PM
yes and yes.....:p

Khriss
12-06-2007, 10:32 PM
Then HELLO ALL ?!
I'd never want to mess with the "Sanctity of Marriage "
While sisters like (You know who You are !)
intrigue Me ... as.. I can't help that eh ? xx"K"

erickka
12-07-2007, 07:34 AM
A GG....Definite yes. As for a dude of any kind......Not a snowball's chance in H.....

Xandra
12-08-2007, 10:34 PM
a) Yes

b) Yes, but don't tell my friends :happy:

Adrienne Heels
12-08-2007, 10:46 PM
If I was not married....YES to both!

Josie femme
12-22-2007, 03:23 PM
Enter into life with an open mind. Why not, never been with a man like that, never know until you try it.

karynspanties
12-22-2007, 03:49 PM
I have been there for both A & B. I feel the most feminine when with a man. I am bi-sexual and my wife knows and approves. If it makes me a happy and contend husband then there is no problem. I am a lucky girl in that regard.

audrey-lynn
12-22-2007, 06:36 PM
Definitly yes to A . And I would really like to have a fling with another C.D. I have thought about it alot.

Wendy me
12-22-2007, 07:21 PM
no to a and b ..... i am married .........

Patty
12-22-2007, 07:57 PM
A) yes
B) Was asked to go out and be a gurl friend- said no thanks

SiobhanW
12-22-2007, 08:16 PM
no to a and b ..... i am married .........

Wendy, responses are supposed to be hypothetical and fidelity to your SO notwithstanding. So the assumption would be that you were already single and available.

Dalece
12-23-2007, 03:00 AM
Maybe yes to both a and b depending on the stituation how much to drink and how far b wants to take it.

Carla Mel
12-23-2007, 03:27 AM
The answer lies in the question.
Can we find a girl, a cd or a boy "attractive". In my case it's YES.

Then if I found attractive A) B) or C) I can't think of any reason (fidelity notwithstanding) to go home alone?
"Early to bed and early to rise, makes a man a woman miss out on the nightlife" (Morphine)

Kisses
Carla

Joy Carter
12-23-2007, 06:05 AM
Marriage aside, "A" yes. I'd love to have a GG admirer. Be it just a gal-pal or full relationship. Think of the fun you could have.

"B" Nope.

Joann0830
12-23-2007, 07:15 AM
A) To a GG who was interested in me as a CD? Without question, doubt, or hesitation.

B) To a male who admired CDs and was interested in some sort of relationship? In the past I would have said H*LL NO I'm straight. But as I get older (and wiser?) I would now answer probably yes, at least for a fling. Relationship-wise? that would depend on the man and how good a job he did treating me like a Lady.

I have to say what our sister in Texas said. Joann0830:heehee::love:

SiobhanW
12-23-2007, 08:58 AM
To a male who admired CDs

Whoops, time for me to correct us from starting on that same tangent again. B assumed a fellow crossdresser who you found attractive, not a guy. Not that crossdressers aren't guys, but you know what I mean - B definitely assumes a person who presents to you as a woman.

Glenda
12-23-2007, 12:05 PM
I'm single with no constraints.
a) I have been intimate with a few GG's while dressed en femme
b) I have not been with a CD while en femme but definitely would if I was attracted to her.

justtwosexy
12-23-2007, 01:12 PM
Most definetey yes to both. Been there done both...and loved it. Being bisexual has it's advantage. Marriage withstanding it is just sex...and that is a wonderful thing to experience with someone who enjoys it as much as you do.

Audrey34
12-23-2007, 02:21 PM
If a lady found me attractive as Audrey and we got along quite well, I would go for it. I'm not attracted to men. No matter how many compliments I get. I'm very flattered but the attraction isn't there.
-Audrey

Dixie
12-23-2007, 10:20 PM
To a) Hell Yes!!
To b) Hell Yes!!
I guess I am just a **** I crave sex!

Scotty
12-24-2007, 01:15 AM
Yes to both but especially #1.....

Rebecca_B
12-24-2007, 01:26 AM
YES to both a and b... though I do have a pt bf who indulges me !

LilSissyStevie
12-24-2007, 03:04 AM
A) is superfluous when you have a wife like mine.

B) No thanks. I'm a lesbian when dressed.

scarlet
12-24-2007, 05:55 AM
Yes to (a) though I have'nt met her yet (b) would'nt work for me.

Mistybtm
12-28-2007, 08:06 PM
To a) Hell Yes!!
To b) Hell Yes!!
I guess I am just a **** I crave sex!

oh yes same for me All the way !!!!! :D

heidi99
12-28-2007, 09:51 PM
No, and no.

Crossdressing is such a tiny part of my life it borders on insignificant. As for male admirers, friendship is cool, but I'm not into dudes. I prefer dudettes :)

At first glance, I was leaning toward answering Yes to A. But that part hardly would provide the basis for a relationship. It might be an important factor in keeping the relationship going, but in and of itself, there's so much more to a person that the clothes she chooses to put on her body.

As for B, I would (gulp) say thank you, and try to stay friends instead.

Heidi99

Amy x
12-29-2007, 09:02 PM
A) Been there, done it, would definitely do it again :hugs:

B) If you'd have asked me a few years ago, no, but depending on the circumstances that yesteryear 'No' is now a resounding 'Maybe' :D

As far as B goes, I think it'd open up a massive kettle of fish within myself if I went with a great looking CD and loved the sex.
I'm already a mess, I don't need to add to my horrendous mental state :devil:

KarenNY
01-07-2008, 09:54 AM
A) To a GG who was interested in me as a CD?
Yes, without question, doubt, or hesitation. Have to say what our sister in Texas said too... I had a great relationship with a GG girlfriend where she enjoyed my femme side as well, to the point of even going out shopping as two girls, etc. I definitely would have married her but we broke up for unrelated reasons, partly because I was young (like 21) and more possessive at the time. My wife started out okay with my CDing, but has been non-tolerant since we had kids...

B) To what I originally thought the question was -- To a male who admired CDs and was interested in some sort of relationship? I would probably say yes, go for it... I'm NOT interested in a sexual relationship with a guy, but if it was a gentleman who would treat me like a lady, then I would enjoy an evening of dinner and slow dancing... I'm definitely a sucker for being treated like a lady by a gentleman... and I still do want to live out my mock wedding ceremony that I have wanted since I was in my early teens -- when my mother buttoned me into her wedding gown (yep, I had to wear everything else with it, too) and had me practice the "bridal walk" across the living room... now if I could just find the right guy to be the groom and a church where I coul walk down the aisle... hmmmmm.

C) as for a fellow CDer that I found attractive, I would have to say "Heck yeah!" -- especially if it was one of my beautiful friends on MySpace... There are a few TG ladies on my friends list that I would definitely love to spend an evening with just enjoying their company -- either as two ladies or with me as a guy to their being en femme... heck, one of my friends and I figure we would switch roles, one of us be the guy and take out the other as a girl, and vice versa... lol

DarleneCD
01-07-2008, 10:08 AM
lets see ......

A.... Yes!

B.... Yes!

Seems like a simple question :happy:

RuthieER
01-07-2008, 11:31 AM
Another Yes to both! Especially B.

Ruthie

Marvina Martian
01-07-2008, 07:34 PM
Hmmmm,
Very interesting question you have placed forth! I would have to respond with a yes, (duhhh, of course!) and maybe on b. I'd have to get to know either of them first. I'm just not quite that easy of a girl ;)

JaneJames
01-14-2008, 09:59 AM
In the summer of 1988 a fit, slim and suntanned “Jane” enjoyed the feel of silk and satin lingerie on her skin; she enjoyed the company of men and/or women. Now, as an overweight 55 yearold, “James” occasionally has the pleasure of wining and dining “special ladies” at home or outside. His ladies are always treated with respect and if the evening then becomes passionate, tender and sensual then so be it. If it feels right then surely it is right.

As a Gemini I feel I am allowed exercise my dual character in every way.

Love to you all.

Jane James

Charlotte Cross
01-14-2008, 12:06 PM
It's a definite maybe for both.

The situation would have to be perfect.

I don't think I could premeditate a tryst with either one. It is strange that I write this, but I feel like I'd be more turned on if a man liked me when I was dressed.

Christina Louise
01-14-2008, 12:20 PM
Footloose, fancy free apart from opening that closet door which is just stuck fast. Both are at the top of my fantasy list, of course.

Suzy Harrison
01-14-2008, 07:50 PM
What a thing to ask, any half decent lady would never reply to such a question :eek:

Well, okay then - yes, yes and yes

Cindy N
01-14-2008, 07:57 PM
A only A

chrissietoo
01-14-2008, 08:23 PM
A--yes! I've been lucky to experience that! :battingeyelashes:

B--yes! At first I thought that male admirers were kinda creepy. :love:
Then I met one that had genuine affection for me, and it wasn't creepy at all, it was wonderful!

xoxo chrissie

DawnRodgers
01-15-2008, 01:12 AM
With a woman (GG) probably not.
With a CD probablt yes
With a man definitely yes.
And I am easy.
Dawn

LilKimmiCD
01-15-2008, 08:39 AM
No to A, and hell yes to B. I have also been with male admire's, and it was great! Um, I suppose that makes me easy,hmm? Oh well!

SarahHall
01-15-2008, 09:42 AM
I would really enjoy being with a girl though never had the chance.
I never thought about being with a guy until I started dressing like a girl and enjoy being with them now.:hugs:

chrissietoo
01-15-2008, 10:53 AM
Whoops, time for me to correct us from starting on that same tangent again. B assumed a fellow crossdresser who you found attractive, not a guy. Not that crossdressers aren't guys, but you know what I mean - B definitely assumes a person who presents to you as a woman.

Oh, ok. Then I have to revise my answer to "B"---from yes to definitely!

The first person I came out to was a CD who painted my friend's house. I was new and curious and shy, but I did manage to invite him over to look at the paint on my house, give him some tea (he's Irish) and, after some nervous questions about cd'ing, I showed him my tiny wardrobe of girls' stuff.

He invited me over to his place that weekend, and gave me a wonderful time, dressing up, and we hit the stores. After the novelty and euphoria wore off (but not completely) I realized that I really liked her, and that we had great times together. I remember totally the moment when she was kidding me, and looked so cute I couldn't resist kissing her...

So yes to all three, when there's an emotional connection :hugs:

chrissie