PDA

View Full Version : My most recent time fully dressed, and out

cindyPT
12-03-2007, 06:59 PM
I know there are many here who get to dress every day, or nearly every day, and that's great but I'd like to hear from the less frequent dressers too.

When is the last time you fully dressed - and did you go out or not?

I fully dress fairly infrequently. I think the last time I fully dressed was sometime in September - over two months ago - I hardly went anywhere outside of my car, and was nervous enough just driving.

I am fully dressed today! in a dress different than the one on my profile pic, and am hoping to locate my camera for a new photo to share.

Thanks for sharing!

Carla4Guage
12-03-2007, 11:47 PM
I always try to get at least a couple pictures when ever I dress. I guess I'm an organizational freek, as I place those files on pin drive in a sub-directory with the date as the file name. That way I keep up with when I last dressed.

vikki2020
12-03-2007, 11:57 PM
My last time out was Oct. 30th, and I had a great day!I might get a chance to get fully dressed once in a while, but I don't think I'll get out and about 'till we warm up a little. Probably March or so.Talk about Cabin Fever.

JoAnnDallas
12-04-2007, 10:17 AM
Since my wife now knows about my fem side, she has agreed to letting me have one Saturday afternoon a month for myself. Well last Saturday was my afternoon for Dec. When she left for the gym at noon, I was already wearing my panties, pantyhose, and bra under my drab clothing. So it only took me 20-30 minutes to get ready. Once I was all ready, I drove over to a Payless Shoe store. Walked in, was greeted by a SA, asked a couple of times if I needed any help, found two great pair of shoes, one are a pair of 3" pumps, the other a pair of 2.5" Mary Janes. Then I stopped at a resale shop. Browsed some, was offered a changing booth if I need one. Found a cute blouse which I bought. Then on the way home, I went thru the drive thru at a Wendy's, got a late lunch and soda. When I got home, ate my lunch, took a walk in my new heels. Then it was time to change back to get ready for a XMAS party.

EDNA
12-04-2007, 11:45 AM
When I started dressing as a girl. I Crossdressed every day. For many years. Then only when I was working at straight jobs. I would dress Male and only Crossdress after work. At that time I had lots of pictures and movies. That I lost in a Arizona fire and only ended up. With the female clothes. That I was wearing and a few Clothes. That I had on my Jet Plane and I lived on for Two months. Then after I sold the Jet [Do to the cost of keeping it.] I moved here to Minnesota and now I only Crossdress. At home and when I go out of town.