PDA

View Full Version : Life on the Edge^^

Miss Emma
12-03-2007, 07:57 PM
I recently found this place, and instantly got hooked. I read countless stories of other CD's becoming more and more brave....Well, this emboldened me, if only a little. I, of course, a closet Cross-dresser, so my parents dont know. Yesterday, my dad invited me on up to the big city (I live literally 150 miles form the nearest walmart, or anything, 40 from the nearest fast food joint). Well, after hearing all these stories, I really felt the urge to embrace my other side. While getting dressed, I slipped on my only skirt under my pants, and left. Oh how my heart was beating, I was sure I was going to get caught.
Obviously I didn't, but oh my, how excited I was. For most of my day, I felt like I was some-what dressed up, while no-one suspected a thing. Ironically, on the way home, the song "Lola" came on (If you dont know this one, shame on you!) Even more Ironically, my dad was telling a story about how almost the exact same thing happened to him in france, while he was still in the navy. Before then, I had started to wonder if my dad himself was a CD. He never threw out my mom's clothes when she moved out (Score!), and I had noticed he crossed his legs at the knee alot. And I read about that alot on here. But anyways, as he was telling the story, when he got to the part about teh cross-dresser, he said, with some of the purest loathing, "Transvestite" Of course, I laughed my ass off, but oh how akward it was, with me wearing a skirt under his nose. Wow, it was a rush! First time I have EVER done that.

docrobbysherry
12-03-2007, 08:02 PM
I can sense my father rolling over in his grave, when I dress sometimes. I don't think my mom would care one way or the other.
RS

Billijo49504
12-03-2007, 10:10 PM
Too bad you didn't have your bra and panties on too...BJ:drink:

TonyaV
12-03-2007, 10:26 PM
Welcome to the forum Emma

Emma England
12-04-2007, 05:05 AM
Next time, leave the pants off.

Kate Simmons
12-04-2007, 05:36 AM
I honestly think that given half a chance, my Dad would have been a CD. Even when my Mom "caught" me wearing lipstick a couple of times when I was younger, he never said much and more or less told her I'd be fine. Makes me wonder sometimes though.:happy:

Angie G
12-04-2007, 10:22 AM
My dad dressed but never knew I did He passed in 1982 I think he would have said go for it son :hugs:
Angie

Carly D.
12-04-2007, 11:40 AM
Lola... my brothers have a dj service and play that every now and then and tell me that people really like that song and they tell them what it is about and they say no way and yes it is true, about cross dressing, and when they tell me these stories I think what it would be like if they only knew...