PDA

View Full Version : A snowy monday afternoon.

Esmerelda
12-04-2007, 12:00 AM
This afternoon it was snowing here, only the second snow of the year and very light dusting. I was sitting around as it be all dressed up and no where to go. My wife is in work at this time and this is when I dress up usually. I decided since it was cold out I could bundle up dressed as Esmerelda and maybe take a ride as the roads surely would not be crowded.

I put on a pair of jeans that fit snugly but not tight and makes my behind look feminine and the boots that I bought to wear on Halloween, mid calf black boots with a short heel on them, I had a bra and button up shirt on and make up was done pretty decent today, topped off with the wig from Halloween and I wore one of my pull over hooded sweatshirts with one of my wifes scarfs wrapped around my neck hanging out of the sweatshirt, I did have the hood up and black leather gloves on and one of my wifes purses. to me I looked like any girl that might be wearing every day clothes and ran out to grab something at the store. though I don't think I am "passable" I do find myself attractive dressed, I was pleased with the look.

After staring out the window for what seemed like forever to make sure none of the neighbors were outside I walked to the car got in and I was off. I drove around for maybe 20 minutes just around town, no where specific. all the while staring straight ahead and feeling very nervous. I thought to myself about maybe going to a drive through and getting a coffee but could not do it as I would have been forced to speak, so I kept driving. I ended up a few towns away and decided to go into a 7-11 that did not look so crowded. I walk in and eyes straight ahead B line for the coffee pot and make myself a cup and nervously wander the small store scared to approach the counter. I decide to go for it. the guy behind the counter was nice enough, big smile, I just put the coffee on the counter and handed him a five dollar bill, he gave me my change and said "have a good day mam", I just smiled back with the best forced nervous smile that I could muster and walked out, a man was coming in as I was going out and I just about threw up, he was walking straight at the door and pulled it open as I reached it, this is the best part! (besides being called mam) He held the door for me and smiled! It made me feel all wow! I had to have had an obvious uncomfortable look to me but I was so excited and just gave him a huge smile and rushed to my car, got in and drove off right after the nauseous feeling went away.

I drove straight home feeling excited the whole way! it was such a free and exciting feeling to go out dressed up and not be able to blame "Halloween" for the outfit. I didn't even notice that I left the coffee on the counter until an hour after I was home going over the whole experience in my head, I just thought I would share that with you all.

Thanks for reading :be:

Esmerelda

lisa_e_love
12-04-2007, 12:49 AM
That's pretty funny about the coffee. But the coffee wasn't what was important anyway...

That's so awesome, getting called "ma'am" and getting a door held open for you as well. You must have looked pretty good!

Melora
12-04-2007, 06:29 AM
Good Job Hun!, You did IT!
XXX

erickka
12-04-2007, 07:38 AM
Well, I'd say you broke through that brick wall! Guess you are more passable than you realized. Congrats!

kassandra richard
12-04-2007, 08:58 AM
Congrats on getting out there. Sounds almost like my February this year when my wife was out of the country. Spent most of the two weeks dressed, except for when my kids were back from school. Didn't forget my coffee though :)

Kassandra

MJ
12-04-2007, 09:59 AM
that was good , now try to get out again soon before you lose your nerve

Michelia
12-04-2007, 10:14 AM
I should try those small little trips once I have time to dress more. I enjoyed your description. Please keep us informed of any other little adventures.

Michelia

Eileen
12-04-2007, 10:55 AM
Good for you and make the next time soon. It gets easier and better each time you go out enfem. And the next time you can take the coffee with you!

Eileen

Michelle 51
12-04-2007, 11:14 AM
Thanks for sharing dear.For those of us that just dream of going out experiances like yours are the next best thing

JoAnnDallas
12-04-2007, 12:18 PM
Congrads.......now you know the secret to going out........next time it will get easier and you will be less nervious. Also next time you will not forget you coffee cup. LOL I remember my first few daytime outings, I too was very nervious but now I go shopping, go thru drive thrus, get gasoline, and no one pays much attention to me and I enjoy myself. The secret to drive thru is make sure there are a couple of cars in front of you. That way when you get to the pickup point they will not know who voice is who's.