Panties?

Liengier?

Wearing anything?

Darlene Rochelle
12-04-2007, 03:58 AM
Just be yourself sweetheart!!!:2c:

Jan W
12-04-2007, 06:24 AM
Nothing as long as it does not interfere with your life.

stacy566
12-04-2007, 06:33 AM
there is nothing wrong with wanting to be, just be yourself.

carolinewalker_2000
12-04-2007, 06:48 AM
NOTHING; it is just a shame the rest of the world doesn't seem to agree!

EDNA
12-04-2007, 07:11 AM
Nothing. A person has the right. To be what they want to be and feel like being. So go out there and show the people. How beautiful you are.
Believe in yourself.

erickka
12-04-2007, 07:20 AM
Nothing. It's not illegal. I do it because it feels right, and because I can. To h%$# with those who don't understand.

Veronica E. Scott
12-04-2007, 07:20 AM
Absolutely Nothing, just be yourself and if the world dosn't like it Tuff.
Enjoy what you do and have some fun along the way.

Stefanie_in_Mt
12-04-2007, 07:49 AM
NOTHING,,,, I just wish the rest of the world would accept us for who we are..................

StacyCD
12-04-2007, 08:44 AM
Begin with yourself and the world will take care of itself!

Mary Morgan
12-04-2007, 08:51 AM
Absolutely nothing is wrong with it. In fact, I believe any right-thinking individual would want it, or choose that if given the choice. Being a woman is so much more than the things you've listed, but they are certainly important parts of the package.

Angie G
12-04-2007, 09:02 AM
Nothing if you want to wear all the above go for it hun :hugs:
Angie

MJ
12-04-2007, 09:19 AM
[QUOTE=Dana;1108048]
A GIRL?.....................you were born a boy !!!

A woman? ...............your supposed to be a man !

Wearing lipstick?........for women only

Wearing makeup?........ designed for the woman

Wearing jewelry? ........ for men is OK

Panties?....................are for her silly

Liengier?...................it drives the men crazy but it for her

Wearing anything? ...for the opposite sex is wrong , my ex family told me your a man be one !!!

just for the record

i see nothing wrong with that .. but i am biased .. how ever a honest opinion from some gg my be interesting ...don't you think

MarciManseau
12-04-2007, 09:32 AM
Only that it's all soooo expensive! That's what's wrong.

Hugs, Marci :hugs:

Cassy11
12-04-2007, 12:13 PM
Nothing wrong with any of them. How many girls have been given a hard time for wanting to be on a boys football or baseball team. How many women have entered the Bass Masters Fishing tournament. We are stuck in how society sees us. CDing dosen't hurt anyone.

Carly D.
12-04-2007, 12:16 PM
I did at one time think what it would have been like to be a woman... and now I have come to accept the fact that it is even better to be a man and cross dress.. the best of both worlds...

RobertaFermina
12-04-2007, 01:40 PM
In an of itself, nothing wrong with your desires.

What they do to your life dreams and purpose, however, is another matter.

Thoughtfully managed, Gracefully practiced, it all gets better and better !

:hugs:

:rose: Roberta :rose:

Deborah Jane
12-04-2007, 01:43 PM
Nothing wrong with it at all!! Why should women have all the nice things? [Disclaimer..I think women should have whatever they want too, if it, makes them happy]

KewTnCurvy GG
12-04-2007, 08:15 PM
I don't know I could answer this question from the perspective you intended it to be asked.

"What's wrong" implies someone (or persons) has told you it is wrong.

On the surface of the question, absolutely nothing. However, when loved ones, values, expectations and the like are involved then the question isn't so easy to answer.

So, I suppose it's who you're asking and why--that's your 'answer'.

Kew's-2

A GIRL?

A woman?

Wearing lipstick?

Wearing makeup?

Wearing jewerly?

Panties?

Liengier?

Wearing anything?

Ðarissa
12-04-2007, 08:27 PM
The way I see it, if it doesn't hurt anybody then there shouldn't be a problem.

Kris
12-04-2007, 08:31 PM
A GIRL?

A woman?

Wearing lipstick?

Wearing makeup?

Wearing jewerly?

Panties?

Liengier?

Wearing anything?

MJ asked a GG to answer this so I guess I am game.

What's wrong with wanting to be a girl, nothing at all. You have to be true to yourself above all else Dana..
What's wrong with wanting to be a woman? Nothing. If you are young, you might have to grow up to get there, but you'll make it eventually. Once again to thy own self be true.
Wearing makeup, lipstick, and jewelry?
Not a thing. When I told my best friend about my fancy for cross dressers - the only reaction she had was, " I HATE it when a man looks better in my clothes than I do!" I loved that response.
Now Dana if you want to be panties or lingerie, I think that you need some serious counseling. :heehee: I know that you might want to be very close to women, but to become an object so that you can get close to her private parts is kinda weird. LMAO....... I don't think that one can be possible no matter what!

Now once again .. I didn't check your profile to know how old you are but there comes a point in your life when you get old that other people opinions don't matter so much anymore. It's much easier for me to tell people to kiss off now when they express negative opinions to me. I'm old enough that I frankly don't care what they think. I'm an adult, I pay my own bills, and I don't rely on anyone. Therefor they have no right passing judgment on my life and if they choose to do so, then they aren't the kind of people I want in my life.

I wish you luck and that things get better for you.

:hugs: and :love:'s,
Kris

Jilmac
12-04-2007, 09:16 PM
:battingeyelashes:nothing wrong, nothing illegal, and i don't give a d*** what society thinks, I'm going to do it because i love it.:D

wannabie
12-04-2007, 10:36 PM
What's wrong with wanting to be ?

Abso-smurfly Nothing.........