PDA

View Full Version : So I'm Told?

mysteryUser
12-04-2007, 06:40 PM
I have been told many times it is realy hard to buy presents for me.

there isnt much i really want, i get along in life happy as i am. unless you go to my otherside, they could give me presents non stop, and there will always be another skirt, dress, heels, ect. that i want. sadly noone know about that side of me.

maby one day, just one day.

tricia_uktv
12-04-2007, 06:42 PM
So do something about it?

Good luck,

Hugs,

Paula_S
12-04-2007, 06:55 PM
It would be nice to get an avalanche of femme stuff off family and friends but realistically it won't happen. However, I have read posts from girls on this site who got a little femme thing or two off their SO as presents, so don't totally give up hope...

mysteryUser
12-04-2007, 07:03 PM
It would be nice to get an avalanche of femme stuff off family and friends but realistically it won't happen. However, I have read posts from girls on this site who got a little femme thing or two off their SO as presents, so don't totally give up hope...

your right, it would be nice, but i dont see that happening any time soon.

StacyCD
12-04-2007, 07:04 PM
I'm exactly the same way, my male side has nothing that I need or want. On the other hand, I'm hoping that my SO will become more accepting of my fem side and she will end up sharing the experience.

Jodi
12-04-2007, 07:43 PM
I get femme presents for Christmas and birthday from my younger brother and from my sister in law (older brother's wife). They say it is very easy to buy for me.

Jodi

Angie G
12-04-2007, 09:00 PM
I'm the same way hun :hugs:
Angie

Di
12-04-2007, 09:03 PM
Ask for gift cards...they even have mall gift cards so you can buy from any shop in the mall.

Marybeth_1966
12-04-2007, 10:04 PM
I know exactly how you feel. My wife buys me tools when I really want makeup brushes. Ugh

Zee
12-05-2007, 12:28 AM
everybody says the same about me too... "You are so hard to buy for..." they say... well not really. Either my tastes are too expensive or they are too feminin. Either way, I hardly ever get what I want, so I end up buying my own presents.

Don't get me wrong, I love to give and to get, and am greatful for everything that is given, but usually my gifts are either men clothing or fantasy ornaments. I have given up on christmas getting and focus more on christmas giving now. I am not let down as much and get more satisfaction seeing people open the presents I give.