PDA

View Full Version : first step (baby step)

Iowagrown
12-04-2007, 10:46 PM
well, i started to incorparate more ladies clothes into my work clothes. it's easy to do when its cold outside and you have to bundle up.

i have been weaing my panty hose under my blue jeans as well as cotton bikinis. my top consisits of womens thermal long under wear under a t-shirt.

on the make up side i have been applying a shade of lipstick that is a tad different then my natural color. plus i spritz a litlle perfume on before i walk out the door.

i have been sitting more like a lady in the office and at home getting myself trained, i try to think more femine too.

i caught myself checking genetic women out but only to see what they are wearing.

do you think i am slowly changing? i think i am, i hope i am.

Gisele
12-05-2007, 08:54 AM
Changing? No way are you changing. You are just finding you innerself and are letting it show. You can't change into something that you all ready are.

Let you beauty shine through and you will be good to go.

You will be fine on your baby steps. Just remember later in life you will look back on today and think why did I take so long to become me? Time is short and we need to enjoy the day we are in. I am not saying to rush it but dont take so long to be the real you. You will wish you did it sooner. I do!

All my best to you!

Beth:hugs:

Angie G
12-05-2007, 12:10 PM
You are you the good side is just coming out you go girl :hugs:
Angie

MarciManseau
12-05-2007, 12:43 PM
You're at the start of a wonderful journey. Have fun with it :D

Hugs, Marci :hugs:

JoAnnDallas
12-05-2007, 01:16 PM
I wear fem undies a lot (panties, pantyhose, bra), lipstick (color almost the same as my natural lip color), and makeup (light foundation and powder). I also have polished toes and my nails are long acrylics with a pale Pink polish. So far no one notices and when I sit, I almost always sit with one knee over the other and my hands rest on the top knee, otherwise I sit with my legs together and my knees touching. I also sit this way with my back streight. I have seen many GG's sit this way. Once at a meeting with clients, I had a GG across the table notice how I was sitting and my hands. I sure she noticed, since she gave me a quick smile and a wink. The conference room table is clear glass, so she was able to get a clear view of how I was sitting.

tina jayne
12-05-2007, 01:57 PM
hi there i have been wearing underwaer for a good few weeks now when i can also bra as well .my toes are painted i do them once a week , so what the hell enjoy life who knows what tommow might bring bye for now tina:love:

Deanna2
12-05-2007, 03:50 PM
For me panties, pantyhose and camisoles are normal day wear. My toenails are painted gold and I wear clear polish on my fingers. I also use a femme deoderant.

jennifer41356
12-05-2007, 05:41 PM
all my clothes are female now, jeans, pants, shirts are unisex, since they were given to me by some of our vendors, tennis shoes, socks underwear, its all female, all my toiletries are female, I love it:D

tricia_uktv
12-05-2007, 05:51 PM
No need to ask? :)

terri7
12-05-2007, 06:40 PM
a heavy chested little boy gets teased by the kids in the neighbor hood and starts trying on his older sisters bras and such ..much to his youthful dismay some of those a cup bras fit tightly well..perhaps this young couriouse young man sewed an extender out of jokey short elastic and some hook and eyes he found in the sewing drawer ..much more comfortable fit ..baby steps ..college finds him longer hair scatty beard ..trying to fit in socially.. as well as into his b cup bras.. he was secretly wearing most the time behind closed doors studying ..some times late at night he started taking out the curling iron and doing his shoulder length hair ..his first night with a woman she giggled at him and asked him if he ever thought about buying a bra ...he's to embarrassed to tell her.. into the closet he goes ..other girl friends more of the same ..becomes sucsesful has an interesting life.. meets a woman different this time.. she teases him playful.. doesn't come right out and say it.. put it right in his face ..she plays with him and his heavy chest ..she brushed his long hair ... said it was so long ..that it would be down past his bra strap if he chose to wear one.. we both laughed at that one ..would catch her starring at my breasts and me at hers.. started calling me her breast friend ..one night there were new bras.. hanging in the shower drying ..in his size..she smiled when he realised... teased him some more.. about his bra size.. she was thinking b cup size.. but my wouldn't she be surprised.. when the truth to be told ..closer to c cup size.. the shirt came off and the bra went on... this is how the deed was done ..after that stockings and a skirt was just the thing to be done// we were just starting to have some.. christmas time fun ...a few words kinda the night before christmas rhyme peace ...baby steps

Rebecca Jackson
12-05-2007, 11:13 PM
I'm right there with you taking these baby steps. I just got some panties and pantyhose and a camisole, and it feels so wonderful to be wearing them again! I'd forgotten how good it feels to wear nylons. I'm so tempted to shave my legs, but not sure I should. Anyway, I just wanted to tell you that I'm happy you've begun your journey, and that it's so nice having this family to share it with!

Vivian Best
12-05-2007, 11:25 PM
You know what babies do when they take their first steps...the next thing you know they are running everywhere. Are you ready to start running? Good Luck.

Iowagrown
12-05-2007, 11:42 PM
are heels good to run in?