PDA

View Full Version : My First time out

Rebecca03038
12-05-2007, 07:23 AM
I will never forget my first night out as Rebecca. I spent hours getting all dolled up and looking just right. I had on a white leather mini dress with matching jacket. My hair was just right, my legs were smooth and i was ready to party. I was so excited I couldn't even eat dinner.
About 8:00 I check my face one last time and I am ready. I hop in the car and drive into Boston to the supposed TG club. I find a spot about two blocks away and park. It took me about 10 minutes to get out of the car. Finally I mustered up the nerve and walked to the door. The doorman greeted me nicely and said $7.00 cover, ma'am and I got the biggest chill. Ma'am!! I walked into the bar and I scanned the room and I was the only girl in the bar. My heart was in my throat. A waitress came and asked for if I wanted a drink. I softly but girlishly asked for Jim Beam & Coke. She says be right back and I am thinking, couldn't I order something a little less manly than bourbon? I notice every eye looking at me at different times. The waitress sits my drink down and asks if I want to pay as I go or run a tab. Quickly I say I'll pay as I go.
I'm there about 20 minutes, not another girl has come in and I say thats it, I am outta there. Guzzle my drink and leave. As I am walking to my car a man bumped into me as he got out of his car and he was polite and said excuse me miss. I was thrilled but after the bar, i just wanted out of there. Next thing I know, i hear footsteps behind me and him calling Miss, excuse me miss. Now its dark and on a side street and I just wanted to get into my car. I get to the door and his hand is on my shoulder and he went to say miss again but i just spun around and in a mans voice said WHAT? He was trying to return something that had fallen out of my purse when he bumped into me. I felt so bad and outed right there. I shyly apologized and thanked him. He said he was the one who was sorry. He had thought i was a woman and was happy I dropped something because he thought that was his in to ask me out. He said nothing against me or what I do, just not his cup of tea, but If I had been a GG he said we would be going to dinner right now.
So, my first time out wasn't exactly a success but I wouldnt exactly call it a failure either. I passed in Boston as a woman.