PDA

View Full Version : Almost ready

Mikala0589
12-05-2007, 10:08 AM
I was on vacation with my wife and she has no idea that I dress up. I've always wanted to tell her, but she is a real strong minded woman, and I really dont think she'd take it well at all. Anyways, while we were on vacation, we started getting a lil frisky and I went ahead and tried on her thong. She kept yelling at me and said that I was stretching it out and told me to take it off right away.
The very next day she brought it up and I said that I guess I would just need to buy my own. Well we were drinking the next night and we talked about it on our way back to the hotel, and we were looking everywhere for a thong for me. She ended up goin up to the room, and I said I was going to get some water or something. I actually went and kept looking for a thong. Finally I found one. I went upstairs and she was passed out. I ended up putting the thong on top of the covers so that she'd see it when she woke up. The next morning she laughed and kept joking about it.
Well, before we left for vacation i said i was gonna just throw it away, and she wouldnt let me. And about a month later (which was actually just the other day). She asked me to go upstairs and put it on, and then she'd be up in a little bit. I put it on and just layed in bed waiting for her. She thought it was really cute. I even said to her "what, do you want me to be a crossdresser or something?" And she said "no, i dont like girls, i just think it's cute that you'd wear something like that for me."
Knowing all that you know now, do you think she would take it well, or do you think I should keep breaking her in slowly? I know that I shouldve told her by now, I'm just trying to do this my own way. Any help would be much appreciated, thanks.

Angie G
12-05-2007, 12:06 PM
Go slow hun it may be to much for her all at once :hugs:
Angie

BethCD
12-05-2007, 06:39 PM
Years ago mine caught me dressed and it worked out OK.
But I strongly suggest going very slowly. If she seems to be open to future "hints", you might be able to pick up the pace...
It's a lot for her to have to adjust to, best of luck to you.
Beth

Melinda G
12-05-2007, 08:50 PM
If you value your marriage, don't tell her.

Deanna2
12-06-2007, 03:40 AM
Make every post a winning post.

Dana
12-06-2007, 03:46 AM

As a crossdesser? You've got two choices?

One be yourself and alone!

Be yourself and in the closet!

Eugenie
12-06-2007, 04:20 AM

Personally, I wouldn't value much a mariage where I would have to lie to my spouse...

So I would say just the contrary: If you value your marriage, tell her. But do it very softly, respecting her feelings. She seems to be rather open minded, but it isn't a reason to try to go too fast...

You know her far better than any one else so only you can assess what may be her reactions. But one thing is almost certain, she would be far more upset if you lie to her that she will be about your x-dressing.

If she asks you "Why didn't you tell me earlier?", tell her the truth which, I assume, must be something like: "I felt too guilty about it to speak to any one. It is only because I got information on the net such as: I'm not the only one, that it is not a mental disorder, that I finaly started to feel less guilt. And also your reaction about the thong was telling me that you would be more tolerant than I thought you might be."

But don't let me put words in your mouth... It is your call...

:hugs:
Eugenie

Vicky_Scot
12-06-2007, 07:36 AM
As a crossdesser? You've got two choices?

One be yourself and alone!

Be yourself and in the closet!

What a very black and white way to look at things never mind being negative.

Be yourself and alone! - So you are stating that if you are a crossdresser and want to dress then no one will want you. This is not the case. There are many CD/TV out there who are in a wonderful relationship with a special person who knows and can accept and LOVE them for who they trully are.

Be yourself and in the closet! - So are you stating that on the other hand if you are crossdresser and you want to express your fem side and you want to be in a relationship then you must keep it hidden.

This also ties in nicely with this post and the point I am going to make.

Marriage or indeed any relationship is based on love and honesty. so the first thing you should do if you are a crossdresser is lie to your SO. A vast majority of SO are more hurt by the deception and dishonesty rather than the act of dressing itself.

I totally agree with Eugenie post 100%.

Xx Vicky xX

Carla4Guage
12-06-2007, 09:36 AM
You’re asking for our opinion and yet are saying “I'm just trying to do this my own way.” Kind of confusing, but I think that going slow is the better choice. I didn’t feel out the SO’s readiness to hear my announcement and had a less than happy experience. It has taken over a year to warm her up to tolerance. Every CD – SO announcement is different, only you can be the judge of what and when to say anything about your other self.

Mayliis
12-06-2007, 09:45 AM
Hi Dear,

Congratulations, it's much easier. But be careful take slow and be honest every step...

RobertaFermina
12-06-2007, 11:22 AM
Cute that you'd wear something like that for her.

If you want more of that, you'll have to follow her lead, and you'd have to be lucky enough to discover that she *does* like someone crossdressing *for her*.

Discovering that you do it for yourself is very different than gratifying her curiosity and....power-play.

If you want to see more of this, consider encouraging her *dom* side and see if she will go for sissifying you to please that urge within herself?

Lots o' Luck !

:hugs:

:rose: Roberta :Rose: