PDA

View Full Version : Glad to be back!!

Gina04
12-05-2007, 10:43 AM
Well Ladies, its been a while since I have gotten the courage to post anything but I feel like I need to get something out. I have a guy that my wife and I are close to. Well he found out about me and my little quirkiness and is now wanting to have lunch to talk about it. I know he is cool with it all but I am still nervous. What should I do???

THANKS

GINA

Violet
12-05-2007, 10:47 AM
Wow, I'd be nervous, too! My guess is that your friend is curious about what cross-dressing means to you, or even what cross-dressing is. It's also possible that he has done it, still does it or is curious about trying it, which would mean you are a valuble source of information for him.

I'd just be as open as you are comfortable with, and be prepared to answer a lot of questions. It doesn't sound like your friend will drop you because of your CDing, or that he thinks it's bad or wrong, just that he is curious, and maybe searching for some answers. Good luck!

Gina04
12-05-2007, 10:50 AM
I have been talking to him this morning and I know that he wont dump me cause of it. I know he can get freaky with his wife and they have talked about them sharing a man but thats just not what I am into right now.

Kate Simmons
12-05-2007, 10:56 AM
Enjoy your lunch Hon.:happy:

Violet
12-05-2007, 11:22 AM
I have been talking to him this morning and I know that he wont dump me cause of it. I know he can get freaky with his wife and they have talked about them sharing a man but thats just not what I am into right now.

Ahh, Gina. I'm glad he won't dump you because of it. I would say, though, to be prepared for him to ask you about joining he and his wife in the bedroom. When I was in college, my best friend's boyfriend approached me about the possiblity of the three of us having a threesome, which I was completely unprepared for. Apparently it was something they wanted to try, but they wanted it to be with someone they knew. I explained that I was uncomfortable with it because the girl was my best friend; I wasn't sexually attracted to her, I didn't want our friendship to change and I was petrified she would wind up jealous or pissed off at me for hooking up with her boyfriend, even if she was there.

If he does ask you to do that, I would tell him exactly what you wrote here. Thank you, you're flattered they thought of you, but that it just isn't something you are personally interested in. I might leave out the "right now" part, if only because that leaves the door open for later. (That was my mistake: I said something like "I'm not into that right now" which they took to mean "But I might be LATER and you should keep asking me, especially when I am hammered. Also, when I am drunk later, don't bother to ask me, just lean over and try to make out with me, because that's really hot and I will acquiesce because I am drunk and horny." HELLO, Awkward Town!)

kim85
12-05-2007, 11:31 AM
id say go and meet him but as violet says dont go there with the threesome. It can mess up realtionships.
Kim
xxx

Angie G
12-05-2007, 03:11 PM
He may just want to know more about crossdressing hun so talk to him :hugs:
Angie

Ruth
12-05-2007, 04:59 PM
From your first post I got the idea that he perhaps did a little CDing on his own account and wanted to compare notes - a perfectly natural idea and one I would have encouraged. But then you dropped the little nugget about him wanting to do threesomes and the situation took on a whole new slant.
Out in the non-CD world the equation is CD=gay or bi, so that's probably what he's thinking.
Now if you don't want to get on to this territory with him you'd best skip lunch.

Gina04
12-05-2007, 10:09 PM
Thank you all for the advice. I did go to lunch and as it turns out he wanted to tell me that he was an in the closet cd!!!! :happy: I have recently started back after my latest purge and it is so refreshing to have someone to enjoy this with.

GINA :love:

Ðarissa
12-05-2007, 10:22 PM
I was suspecting that he might be a CDer. hehe thats pretty cool news Gina. :) :D