PDA

View Full Version : Winter wearing

Jennifer in CO
12-05-2007, 10:58 AM
Been one of those stressful weeks (OK the last 10 days) and I do believe I've gone over the edge!! To the topic of the heading. I normally dress in conservative womens clothes as it is (jeans/slacks tops, shoes, etc) that can pass for "male" at a close distance. But the past 10 days have been needed. With having to wear a jacket now that its winter here in CO (OK - except for yesterday when it was 72), I have felt the needthe last 10 days to "ramp it up" so to speak. For starters, since I fill out a 40A quite well, I've been wearing a bra full time (panties 24/7 for 30 years). I haven't done that since I needed to back 25 years ago when I was living full time on the other side (and filled out a 32B quite nicely thank you). As far as outer wear, with the exception of yesterday, under my jacket has been a variety of tops and blouses, of various design, pattern and texture. Most have been tops that the bodice section of the blouse looked "normal" with various sleeves that you couldn't see under a coat (peasant, poet, cap). Yesterday, since I wasn't meeting "the public", I wore my black St Johns side-zip slacks with a white sweater-vested, chiffon sleeve and yoke blouse with my black calf-boots. And no coat. And I didn't worry...or care if someone saw me. At a distance, with my waist length hair loose, I look feminine anyway. But strangest of all is just how comfortable I felt. Today, I don't know what I'll wear as I have clients to meet.

guess I just need to go stand in the closet for a while

Jenn

Kathleen Ann Trees
12-05-2007, 03:01 PM
With the cooler weather, I have been having wonderful desires to dress in winter clothes. My long cotton skirt with boots. A nice warm sweather. And the cooler temps make the wig much more comfy.

Today, I used my leather coat that tucks nicely in at the waist. I uses a pretty pink scarf my wife knitted and squeezed into some old red gloves. A cute hat topped off the look. Wonderful.

Have a happy winter.

Kathleen