PDA

View Full Version : staying dressed

Angie G
12-05-2007, 06:26 PM
As many od you knowmy wife had a back operation well this week I'm off work this week and had to take one of my Garndkids to perschool on monday
I got home at noon and got dressed also dressed for bed and will stay fully dressed untill 8:30 friday that is the longest I'v ever stayed dressed I love it :hugs:
Angie

Kristen Marie
12-05-2007, 06:34 PM
It's a tough way to get an opportunity to dress, but there must be some freedom in that. Hope all goes well with your wife. Maybe your housekeeping chores can be done dressed as well.

Michelia
12-05-2007, 07:43 PM
How is your wife doing?

Michelia

Kieroney
12-05-2007, 09:38 PM
I get my week of dressing, the week just before Christmas, cannot wait, thinking about having a costume party.

Angie G
12-06-2007, 04:09 PM
Michelia the wife is doing fine thanks :hugs:

Kristen 90% of my housework is done dressed :hugs:

Kieroney have fun on your Vacation all dressed up :hugs:
Angie

StacyCD
12-06-2007, 05:15 PM
Hope your wife is up and well soon!

So far the longest time has been measured in hours. In March I'm hoping to go on vacation and have a set of acrylic nails done. That will mean that I will be full-time for about a week. We'll see how it goes. I just hope I don't chicken out!

Kate Simmons
12-06-2007, 11:51 PM
I hope your wife is feeling better and I'm happy for you you got the chance to relax a little.:happy:

Denise Barrett
12-06-2007, 11:58 PM
Hi Angie, :hugs:

So glad your wife is doing well and that you're getting a chance to do new things; enjoy and have fun.

With all my love and respect, :love:
Denise

carolinewalker_2000
12-07-2007, 03:35 AM
Hi Angie,

Good news about your wife. Just get your feather duster out and make sure the house is spick and span for her return. (Just don't turn your ankle in high heels reaching for a cobweb on the ceiling!!!)

SANDRA MICHELLE
12-07-2007, 10:25 AM
Hope your wife is doing great and great for you that you get the chance to dress full time even if for only a brief time. My wife and daughter went out of town for a week and I splurged all week, spent more mopney shopping than they did while out of town, go figure!!!