PDA

View Full Version : I am back

gretchenD
12-06-2007, 11:01 AM
I am back and I have been so busy Christmas shopping.My relationship with my girlfriend Nikki has been going great.We have been very close even since with me dressed as my femme side.We did go out last night,she got a surprise from me and is now my fiance.I proposed to her last night and she said yes.We have not set a date yet and it will be next year.I felt it was time and I wanted to give her an early Christmas present.She does love me for who I am and has seen how I transform into my femme side recently.I went through something bad,a guy tried looking up my skirt although it was below the knee while I was dressed as my femme side on Sunday.I kicked him in the forehead with my right 3" heel and called him a pervert.He was arrested and a cop saw this happen whom arrested him.I said yes after the cop asked me if I wanted press charges against him.He is going to be charged next week after the investigation is done.

kassandra richard
12-06-2007, 11:13 AM
Congratulations on the engagement! All the best to you and Nikki. My wife and I have been married for almost 15 years and I wouldn't trade it for anything.

Kassandra

gretchenD
12-06-2007, 11:22 AM
Thanks and I feel my fiance Nikki has changed my life.My fiance Nikki has a saying that I go by now: Believe in yourself.Her family did get the news this morning and they already accepted me as their son in law and brother in law.Her sister Erin is very excited too,having a brother in law who has a femme side and I do help her out.I did some modeling for her twice after finding out she was short of one woman and asked me if I would do this for her which I said yes.

Angie G
12-06-2007, 03:54 PM
Way to go on the engagement hun also way to go with the kick :hugs:
Angie

Vivian Best
12-06-2007, 03:59 PM
Well a big Congratulations on your engagement. I wish both of you the best. And, sometimes there are police around when you need them!

gretchenD
12-06-2007, 06:29 PM
Once again thanks and I am lucky to have a future wife that is fully supportive of my crossdressing.I did not appreciate the guy looking up my skirt and he told me I kicked very hard on his forehead leaving 2 gashes requiring stitches.My adoptive parents,my bilogical mom and half sister Kelsey are very proud of me finding my future wife Nikki who is supportive of my crossdressing.Plus I am going to be a step dad also,my fiance has a 7 year old son Zach from a previous relationship whom calls me by my femme name when I am dressed as my en femme side.

kim85
12-06-2007, 06:35 PM
congrats on the engagment :hugs:
Kim
xxx

charlie
12-06-2007, 06:49 PM
I am back and I have been so busy Christmas shopping.My relationship with my girlfriend Nikki has been going great.We have been very close even since with me dressed as my femme side.We did go out last night,she got a surprise from me and is now my fiance.I proposed to her last night and she said yes.We have not set a date yet and it will be next year.I felt it was time and I wanted to give her an early Christmas present.She does love me for who I am and has seen how I transform into my femme side recently.I went through something bad,a guy tried looking up my skirt although it was below the knee while I was dressed as my femme side on Sunday.I kicked him in the forehead with my right 3" heel and called him a pervert.He was arrested and a cop saw this happen whom arrested him.I said yes after the cop asked me if I wanted press charges against him.He is going to be charged next week after the investigation is done.

Congratulations on starting a new life with a great girl! Marriage is a blessed joining for both of you. It is so much the better that she knows you do dress and is still supportive. Way to Go! Loved the part about parting the head of the pervert with your 3' high heel!

Kris
12-06-2007, 08:32 PM
Gretchen,

First, congratulations on your engagement! That is simply fantastic.

I wanted to add that my dad was a cop and was on the pervert squad, (baby rapers and such) He was always in trouble for arresting guys who would lay on the ground and look up womens dresses. They were mostly transient and would say that they were just taking a nap. My dad did a lot of weird stuff when he was a cop but he was detailed..... thats for sure. He's dead now and people on the Portland Police Department still know about him.

I'm glad you pressed charges... it's scary when stuff like that happens. I also am glad you had heels on and he needed stitches.... that made me smile big time.

:hugs: and :love:'s,

Kris

PS.. Will Nikki be coming to the forum as well?

lisa_e_love
12-06-2007, 09:38 PM
It makes me so happy to hear stories of acceptance in relationships!

And the story of you kicking the guy in the forehead - that is awesome. He'll think twice before harassing someone again!

Kieroney
12-06-2007, 09:53 PM
Sorry to hear about the perv, and congrads. on the engagement, wish I had someone that would understand this, wife is asking me to put the cloths away, and go back into hidding. Yea right.

vivianann
12-07-2007, 04:15 AM
congratulaton on your engagement, sure hope you have a wonderful relationship and marriage. :love:
I love the part where you kicked that perv in the head, and the police being there to take care of the situation, and arresting the creep.:thumbsup:

gretchenD
12-08-2007, 11:36 PM
I am talking my fiance Nikki into joining.It was scary when The guy was looking up my skirt and my fiance saw it happen too whom is going to testify.I meet with the prosecutor on Monday,the guy who did this is going to be charged with sexual assault and is facing 10 to 20 years in prison.He did twice before and was convicted of this.He got probation for the first conviction and 5 years for the second conviction.I have support from my adoptive parents,bilogical mom and my half sister Kelsey through this scary moment.I do have a lawyer on hand for legal advice too,my adoptive mom's friend Gina whom is for crime victims and adoptions and she has been there for me.I thanked the cop who saw it happen and I saw he is a very caring person.We are talking having the wedding in Febuary or March and she wants me to dress as my femme side.I said yes to her about dressing as my femme side.