PDA

View Full Version : anticipation and/or desperation?

Tiana
12-06-2007, 11:45 AM
just wondered if anyone else gets 'the shakes' in desperation or anticipation of dressing up whether its because you have not done so for a while or your going to wear something new or going to a special event. i still do occasionally especially on trying on a new dress and i have been cding for 35 years and openly in a relationship for 24 years. it seems like the excitement never leaves me, do alot of you feel this way?

VERONICARH
12-06-2007, 12:15 PM
Tiana, I got to totally dress femme today for the first time since March and I was very excited. Usually I don't totally dress, just panties,hose,bra, skirt,blouse and highheels, but each time I get dressed I get excited.

Bobbie Jo
12-06-2007, 12:21 PM
Honey, I get the shakes every time . I just ordered a new dress off ebay and really want to try it on and get the shakes all over again..lol

SiobhanW
12-06-2007, 12:23 PM
I get a nervous flutter in my stomach and chest, along with getting quite horny!

daviolin
12-06-2007, 02:35 PM
Boy you sure hit a nerve with that thread. I'm worse than a little kid at Christmas time. When I mail order for new things I can't wait until they arrive. That can be a living hell the wait time, but when it arrives I'm in heaven. Just yesterday I bought a new bra and four pair of stockings from Macy's (what a great place to shop). I could hardly sleep last night waiting for the next day to try them on. Well I'm wearing them now as I speak. And I'm in heaven.:hugs:Daviolin

tricia_uktv
12-06-2007, 03:08 PM
Tiana, I think its a mixture. I get the same wobbles going into a shop to buy a dress, but have been doing so for some time so its now more anticipation than desperation.

Desperation is when I haven't had the courage to buy or wear the dress. But sometimes that's the right thing to do and we shouldn't beat ourselves up over it.

As your English I'll ignore the American girls (ha ha). Its like going out to bat in a cricket match - your really nervous and have the same flutterings in your in your stomach, you anticipate scoring runs but worried that you'll make a complete mess and be out first ball. Once you've survived the first ball you relax and start to enjoy it. Once I'm about for a while I can express myself - but your right, the first few steps are difficult, but I think it all adds to the
experience and makes it richer.

American girls, I'll never forget you, think about going to the plate in baseball. The one difference is that in cricket you can bat on for hours and hours, and get better and better, in baseball you either hit or you miss.

Not entirely sure what relevence that all had but enjoyed writing it,

Sorry,

Angie G
12-06-2007, 03:31 PM
I do have some anticipation some times with something new as far as just everyday dressing I'd have to say no. :hugs:
Angie

il.dso
12-06-2007, 04:00 PM
Oh yeah, count me in on this one. I've been crossdressing for close to 40 years and the major thrill is still there. I can't think of anything else in life that I've enjoyed for so long. For me, I really love getting new clothes and wearing a completely new outfit (panties, pantyhose, slip, bra and dress). Then, putting on a new pair of shoes. What fun!

Vivian Best
12-06-2007, 04:11 PM
I know that ole feeling grows in me when I know I'm going to be able to do some serious dressing without the bother of anyone being around. It's still with me at my advanced age. I hope it never goes away.

lisa_e_love
12-06-2007, 05:44 PM
After going through the initial preparations of shaving and showering and coming into my room to get dressed up - wow. It's like Christmas Eve. And then Christmas comes when my makeup is all done, my wig is on and my shoes are on. So, yeah! I do get "the shakes" when I know what's coming.

battybattybats
12-06-2007, 07:04 PM
Sometimes actually I catch myself procrastinating and putting off dressing as 'too much trouble' or that I'm 'not reeaaally in the mood' and when I realise I'm doing that I try and dress straight away and feel vastly better for it.

Other times most definately excited with anticipation!
Yesterday I saw a black lace bustier with suspenders at k-mart and while I had been looking for a garter belt to no success earlier this was very inexpensive! I couldn't pass it up but felt very self concious carrying it about the store as I'd not found anything else to buy so I glanced about further amongst the womens clothes and saw a nice crushed-look skirt. I estimated which size of each would fit, rolled them together to be less conspicuous and went straight for the checkout as pleased as punch.

Doing the rest of my shopping I kept thinking about whether or not I'd guessed the sizes correctly, after all the skirt was marked size 12 and the bustier 16! Even though feeling a bit dehydrated and tired as soon as I got inside I was tearing off my guy-clothes and definately shaking with excitement to check the fit. And they fit well! I stayed in them the rest of the day.

charlie
12-06-2007, 07:13 PM
Yes! I order dsome clothes and just can't wait for them to arrive so I can try them on. Then I want to go out and strut my stuff! Crazy stuff for grown men!

docrobbysherry
12-06-2007, 07:14 PM
What everyone said above me. Plus, I get VERY excited about trying; a new look, figure, new combination, new device/method, AND/OR a new outfit. Now, I'm suffering from excited shaking whenever I think about how Sherry would look in a Femskin!
RS

Joni T
12-06-2007, 09:30 PM
I get about as nervous as a feline at an AKC convention when I know I'm going to dress and I'm a total wreck until I get it done.

Stephanie Scott
12-07-2007, 12:11 AM
I definitely start to shake when I start putting on girly stuff -- still. Hey, maybe that's why I'm so bad at putting on makeup!!

trannie T
12-07-2007, 01:49 AM
I don't get the shakes but I am excited.

Eugenie
12-07-2007, 02:20 AM
Yes indeed and it is not fading away as I get older... Perhaps to the contrary...

Reminds me of an anecdote:

The great actress Sarah Bernard was discussing with a young actress. The young gill said "I really have no fear of getting on stage." Sarah Bernard replied "Well, you'l see, it'l comes with talent."

I get as skacky on my legs as I did the first times, and I don't mean walking on high heels... :heehee: But what a delightful sensation when the "femme" comes out in the end...

:hugs:
Eugenie

KatrinaAshley
12-07-2007, 02:24 AM
Another yes from me. The further I progress the better it seems to get. Like a combination of nervousness and excitement.

vivianann
12-07-2007, 06:16 AM
I used to get the shakes in anticiapation of dressing enfemme, I do miss those feelings of anticipation, however I do feel a sense of freedom to go out enfemme, and it is a natural high. I also feel very comfortable when dressed enfemme.:happy:

Melinda G
12-07-2007, 12:41 PM
Ain't life grand! I'm so tingley I could just.............:D

http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/6425/a43wq3.jpg

Kathy Renee
12-07-2007, 12:53 PM
Me too. It is not often that I can dress and go out so everytime is an earth shaking event.

Deborah Jane
12-07-2007, 12:58 PM
Whenever i buy something new i can,t wait till i get home so i can wear it. If i,m at work during the day and i know i have something new to wear, i find myself counting down the time till i get home!!

kathy stockings
12-07-2007, 01:27 PM
i get the same feelings of anticipation as i go from male mentality to female mentality as i dress up. It's exciting to be a woman, and this causes the shakes during transformation.

i remember once being unable to unfasten a garterbelt from a hanger in front of a very supportive lingerie saleswoman because i was shaking so much.

Dawn Marie
12-07-2007, 09:16 PM
Tiana,

I aways get excited when I get dressed up, but even more so when it is a new dress or skirt outfit I just got. Which just so happens that today I got a new outfit and could not wait to try it on.

Melinda G
12-07-2007, 09:22 PM
For a little iceing on the cake, get ahold of that old song "I Enjoy Being a Girl", by Doris Day, and play over and over, while getting dressed. :D

I also find that while I enjoy being shaved and smooth, the thrill is a lot greater, if I let the hair grow out for a couple weeks, and then shave it all off. Much greater transition from hairy to smooth all over.