PDA

View Full Version : Which celebrity do you look like (or think you'll look like) fully dressed?

SiobhanW
12-06-2007, 01:05 PM
For me, based on the fact that she's a relatively big girl AND we share eyelids common to those of us genetically descended from the Britannic tribes, it would have to be Susannah Constantine (probably on a bad day for her).

daviolin
12-06-2007, 01:50 PM
I simply adore that woman. I never was a country western fan, but Patty sure changed that with me. I love making lip-sync videos And patty loveless is my main lady. If I ever figure out how to down load videos you girls will be the first to see them. I think I make a pretty convinceing Patty Loveless:love:Daviolin

Bethany_Anne_Fae
12-06-2007, 02:10 PM
Ive been told.... Meg Ryan

Ðarissa
12-06-2007, 03:07 PM
Bambi.

No wait.... I really have no idea. :heehee:

charllote34
12-06-2007, 03:14 PM
Been told Sandra Bullock or susan Sarrndon

tricia_uktv
12-06-2007, 03:36 PM
Ha Ha, I've been told I look like Victoria Beckham. Last month when I was at a club they all called me "posh" and whenever I went out for a cigarette everybody started singing wannabe.

Our noses are alike and I'm as skinny as her - but other than that no resemblence whatsoever.

Nice to dream though

Teddie
12-06-2007, 04:24 PM
Uncle Fester. :hiding:

Sorry. Couldn't resist. :lame:

Chloe Renee
12-06-2007, 04:26 PM
Eddie Izzard, or so I've been told by a few drunks at a party.

Daintre
12-06-2007, 04:29 PM
Because of my size, probably Rosanne. :(

rachel12
12-06-2007, 04:32 PM
Neve Campbell....

Stacye Rose
12-06-2007, 04:43 PM
I would have to say most likely Boris Karloff as Frankeinstein:p

Jilmac
12-06-2007, 05:31 PM
Ugly Betty LOL

cindybarnes
12-06-2007, 05:43 PM
I was told once I looked like a young Vivian Vance,, yes it was in my blonde days and yes it was comming from a possibly drunk guy at a bar LOL

Tedi
12-06-2007, 05:46 PM
A young Ernest Borgnine.

SweetCaroline
12-06-2007, 06:04 PM
Just for fun, try this out...

http://www.myheritage.com/FP/Company/tryFaceRecognition.php

Appearently, even in male mode I look like Tata Young (never heard of her).

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v512/Petrostone/Couch%20Stuff%203/Petra.jpg

Other celerities I resemble...

Audrey Tautou...68%

Ornella Muti (?)...64%

Sally Field...60%

Krista Allen...60%

And this was all before finding my first male celebrity (which was Eugene Levy...58%)

SiobhanW
12-06-2007, 06:23 PM

The cheek. Bloddy Jane Goodall for me. Damn it, I know I'm a guy, but she's got like 30 years on me. I would have rather it match me to one of her apes! :mad:

Edit: Did it on one of my crummy "en femme" pictures and it came back with Julianne Moore. Now THAT I can live with. :happy:

Samantha43
12-06-2007, 07:44 PM
83% Sandra Bullock.

You know, I can live with that....:happy:

angelfire
12-06-2007, 08:14 PM
Probably a tall version of rosie o'donnel. And it frightens me.

docrobbysherry
12-06-2007, 08:27 PM
I'm the man, ( excuse me, woman?), of a "thousand faces". Think I've gotten close to Marilyn and Liz Taylor. I'm shooting for Amy Adams now.
Without my special faces: Grizzly Adams!
RS

Raquel June
12-06-2007, 08:50 PM
Been told Sandra Bullock or susan Sarrndon

Your features are very much like Sandra Bullock. If you were actually trying to look like her (lightened up the hair, makeup more like her) you'd be twins.

Don't know about Susan Sarandon. She has huge eyes and a wrinkly chin.

battybattybats
12-06-2007, 09:12 PM
I'd like to look like Elvira or Caroline Jones the original Morticia Adams :)
Who I do look like dressed I'll leave for others to tell me (please do)

In guy mode I've been told I look like Gary Oldman in Bram Stokers Dracula and also in the Harry Potter movies.

That program suggests Aya Matsuura (maybe the kids who teased me in primary school for being chinese when my ancestry goes no further east than Carpathia had a point?) another shot suggested Amanda Peet (someone else I'd not heard of) another Ville Valo.. I'll have to look these people up!

But is the software that effective when each pic comes up with different suggestions?

Hmm.. now it says Mira Sorvino and Naomi Watts...

Susan.
12-06-2007, 10:32 PM
After I bought this new long haired wig, my wife told me that I look like Ozzie Osborne. :sad:

crunchysoda
12-06-2007, 10:53 PM
I'd like to look like Elvira or Caroline Jones the original Morticia Adams :)
Who I do look like dressed I'll leave for others to tell me (please do)

In guy mode I've been told I look like Gary Oldman in Bram Stokers Dracula and also in the Harry Potter movies.

That program suggests Aya Matsuura (maybe the kids who teased me in primary school for being chinese when my ancestry goes no further east than Carpathia had a point?) another shot suggested Amanda Peet (someone else I'd not heard of) another Ville Valo.. I'll have to look these people up!

But is the software that effective when each pic comes up with different suggestions?

Hmm.. now it says Mira Sorvino and Naomi Watts...

Not really, it's mostly for fun. It changes on simple things like the shape of your eyebrows, if you are wearing glasses, smiling, frowning, hair style, your pose, just whatever.

lisa_e_love
12-06-2007, 10:59 PM
I ran the program and got...

I don't really see the resemblance, but that program sure is cool!

Khriss
12-06-2007, 11:09 PM
or Diana Rigg ?

I wish ..

Bethany_Anne_Fae
12-07-2007, 01:23 AM
I ran the program and got...

I don't really see the resemblance, but that program sure is cool!

Nope, definitely a young Shawnee Smith

trannie T
12-07-2007, 01:45 AM
Godzilla with lipstick

Suzy Harrison
12-07-2007, 02:34 AM
I'd love to look like Dusty Springfield (UK singer of the 60s) -that's why I love to wear my beehive wig and false lashes occasionally - but that's too much for the mall - for the moment :heehee:

Alex!
12-07-2007, 02:52 AM
Sometimes, I am accused of being a Spice Girl - Victoria Beckham. Oddly, with long brunette hair, I look a bit like Stockard Channing.

Weirdness.

Kiera20mi
12-07-2007, 03:05 AM
86% Penelope Cruz...
followed by 80% Jessica Alba
...which I can kind of see it... if i squint really hard haha

Miss Petra
12-07-2007, 04:08 AM
Handsome Shrek.

No really In Drab the resemblance is scary.

Dressed I just look like ???

Petra

vivianann
12-07-2007, 04:19 AM
I have been told Anna Nichole, I do see some resemblence, I am trying to get a didital camera to take some pics, so I can do the comparison test.

MsJanessa
12-07-2007, 08:46 AM
with the longer wig, hair down--Sally Kellerman--with the short wig, Princess Di or Sharon Stone and with the long wig in an updo Jackie Deshannon--singer from the 60s

Ashly
12-07-2007, 08:46 AM
Elton John in drag ;)

Angela Burke
12-07-2007, 09:18 AM
I look like a twin of my big sis Sheila.
She's certainly a celebrity to me.

SANDRA MICHELLE
12-07-2007, 10:31 AM
Fred Flintstone!!!! But oh how I wish I could look like Diane Lane. I suppose if I had to guess who I most look like it would be maybe Marcia Gaye Harden. I don't neecessarily like her but my wife tells me I look better than her most of the time.

SANDRA MICHELLE
12-07-2007, 10:34 AM
I'd love to look like Dusty Springfield (UK singer of the 60s) -that's why I love to wear my beehive wig and false lashes occasionally - but that's too much for the mall - for the moment :heehee:

Are you the "son of a preacher man" I just loved Dusty Springfield!

Dena
12-10-2007, 12:13 AM
I went out dressed one mardi gras night, as we were entering the club a guy say's "It's Sandra Bernhardt!" So I reckon that would be my lookalike.

Dawn Marie
12-10-2007, 03:50 AM
Not sure who I would identify with but as soon as I get my digital camera working again I'll let all of you decide, when I post a new avitar and other pics.
Lisa E you definitly have some of the same features as Courtney Cox, and Lady Zarabeth, looking at you and a picture of Meg Ryan, you could probably be her twin.
By the way, Lady Zarabeth I saw you at the Renisance Festival in October and you look beautiful. Did not know this web site back then or I would have introduced myself to you even if it would have been in drab guy mode.

Bethany_Anne_Fae
12-10-2007, 03:57 AM
Not sure who I would identify with but as soon as I get my digital camera working again I'll let all of you decide, when I post a new avitar and other pics.
Lisa E you definitly have some of the same features as Courtney Cox, and Lady Zarabeth, looking at you and a picture of Meg Ryan, you could probably be her twin.
By the way, Lady Zarabeth I saw you at the Renisance Festival in October and you look beautiful. Did not know this web site back then or I would have introduced myself to you even if it would have been in drab guy mode.

Awww that is so cool!!! I'm sure we'll get the chance to meet one day. I usually get a contract for at least 4 showings at the Texas RenFest in Houston. I also have one day for Scarborough in Waxahatchie this coming season 2008 :)

*hugs*

Zara

LilSissyStevie
12-10-2007, 04:12 AM
Dressed, I probably don't look much different than Dr. Frank-N-Furter.

But, I wonder, what does it take to look like Eva Green!?

Hali
12-10-2007, 09:05 AM
is it true or not...just yesterday ma GF told me that i look like a "black" Britney spears (our necks look the same and the length of our face and eyes but not the nose...and the general body make-up look the same...i hope she's not pulling ma legs

susanmichelle
12-10-2007, 09:17 AM
I'm not sure who I would look like in female mode but when in guy mode I've had probably a few dozen times I've been told I look like Tom Petty. LOL Maybe I should look at the video of him in drag and try to copy the look he had in there. At least thats what I think I read. In you dont know how it feels video.

Susan Michelle

DAVIDA
12-10-2007, 11:17 AM
Who is Parker Posie?
For $1000 Alex.

María José
12-10-2007, 03:07 PM

http://www.myheritage.com/FP/Company/tryFaceRecognition.php

Appearently, even in male mode I look like Tata Young (never heard of her).

I have tried it.

In male mode I look like Annete Bennig !Great! :happy:

In female mode I look like David Letterman! :mad: