PDA

View Full Version : I've Finally Did It

Glenda58
12-06-2007, 04:52 PM
I finally said good-by to cross dressing. I give all my cloths to a criss center last night and some to a friend. I was not force into it Nor was any guilt involved.

I have done everything that I wanted to do dress the thrill of dressing isn't there anymore. Plus I haven't dress in months.

I had no feelings about the cloths as I packed them up. Which I thought was strange after so many years of dressing up.

I went to Pronto's in drab last night and said my good-bys to my friends. I have many friends here on the forum.

And if I do come back I will just have to go shopping for new cloths. Which was a lot more fun going dress and trying on things with a SA help.

If anyone knows me they know I give away thousand of dollars of cloths.
The desire to dress has left me. So I will leave you all to do as you please. And if I see you out I will say HI for it takes a lot of nerve to go out but after do you want to do it more and that's where the fun beings.

I love you all for all the fun I have had. Glenda

Sharon
12-06-2007, 04:58 PM
All the best to you, Glenda. :happy:

It seems to me that you aren't entirely giving it up, however, if you are already envisioning a possible return to crossdressing. I also think it would be a shame to give up friendships no matter what you do or don't do.

Good luck and I sincerely mean it. :happy:

Jilmac
12-06-2007, 05:09 PM
goodbye glenda, take care of yourself hon luv, Jill

MJ
12-06-2007, 05:10 PM
yes all the best to you , god bless
hugs mj

Di
12-06-2007, 05:49 PM
Just be true to you....wishing you happiness.:hugs:

Daintre
12-06-2007, 06:03 PM
Take care Glenda, I wish you well moving on. Visit anytime, we would love to hear how you are doing.

kim85
12-06-2007, 06:07 PM
Good luck in all you do :hugs:
Kim
xxx

Violet
12-06-2007, 06:11 PM
Best of luck, Glenda. I hope all goes well for you in the future.

charlie
12-06-2007, 07:09 PM
I finally said good-by to cross dressing. I give all my cloths to a criss center last night and some to a friend. I was not force into it Nor was any guilt involved.

I have done everything that I wanted to do dress the thrill of dressing isn't there anymore. Plus I haven't dress in months.

I had no feelings about the cloths as I packed them up. Which I thought was strange after so many years of dressing up.

I went to Pronto's in drab last night and said my good-bys to my friends. I have many friends here on the forum.

And if I do come back I will just have to go shopping for new cloths. Which was a lot more fun going dress and trying on things with a SA help.

If anyone knows me they know I give away thousand of dollars of cloths.
The desire to dress has left me. So I will leave you all to do as you please. And if I see you out I will say HI for it takes a lot of nerve to go out but after do you want to do it more and that's where the fun beings.

I love you all for all the fun I have had. Glenda

Glenda,
I hope the CD is now behind you. It is exciting and dangerous, but really not a good thing in this society. Even the gays look down on us! If it is over, good for you!

Holly
12-06-2007, 07:28 PM
Glenda, I hope you find happiness on the road you are choosing. Best wishes.

janelle
12-06-2007, 07:31 PM
Good luck Glenda.

Ðarissa
12-06-2007, 07:35 PM
Goodbye Glenda and good luck in whatever you decide to do.

Stephenie S
12-06-2007, 07:48 PM
Hmmm. Gave away all your clothes, said goodbye to all your dressing buddies, and here you are right back on a CDing site talking about the next time you go shopping. It's not that easy to quit, is it?

Lovies,
Stephenie

Michelia
12-06-2007, 08:48 PM
In Love!

Good for you. Not so good for the rest of us.

Will miss you.

Michelia

jennifer41356
12-06-2007, 10:03 PM
Hmmm. Gave away all your clothes, said goodbye to all your dressing buddies, and here you are right back on a CDing site talking about the next time you go shopping. It's not that easy to quit, is it?

Lovies,
Stephenie

I agree with you Steph.....I hope also when she returns she learns to use a spell checker:2c:

Raychel
12-06-2007, 10:13 PM
I wish you the best of luck.

Denise Barrett
12-06-2007, 10:47 PM
Hi Glenda, :hugs:

I wish you well on your new journey. When some of use find ourselves, we realize we're T-girls, and for others, something entirely different. Best wishes, have a great holiday.

With all my love, respect, and admiration, :love:
Denise

P.S. Too bad you didn't mention it before hand, you could have sent us some of your clothes.

nornor
12-07-2007, 09:34 AM
See you next year...
...if not sooner.

Glenda58
12-07-2007, 05:34 PM
Some of you wish me will in my next life and I thank you for at.

But others have doubts about me leaving CD. After 50 yrs old CD and purging I have finally gotten tire of it I didn't purge because of guilt I just don't to dress anymore. Having done everything from laying on the beach in a bikini to going to church on Easter Sunday, eating in some of the finest restaurant in the area going to plays. I have nothing more to prove to myself I can pass or I just don't care what others think of me. Just something inside of doesn't need to do it.

I know that it could come back but I will live one day at a time.

And at any time some you would like some advice about going out just PM me will be around. Remember once a CDer always CDer I may not dress but I do know a few things about it.

Love you all Glenda

tricia_uktv
12-07-2007, 05:46 PM
I suspect there's more to this than meets the eye, but whatever - its your choice Glenda, and I wish you all the happiness in the world

melissacd
12-07-2007, 06:17 PM
Glenda,

All the best.

Huggs
Melissa

Julie York
12-07-2007, 06:18 PM
About time too.

You were probably only playing at it anyway.

:D

:tongueout

RobertaFermina
12-07-2007, 07:36 PM
Glenda,

I wish you every happiness.
I hope you are one of those who let it go, and move on in peace.

Godspeed !

:rose: Roberta :rose:

SherriePall
12-08-2007, 02:15 PM
Glenda -- Best of everything to you. And thanks for sharing your experiences and pics with us while we have been here. We'll miss you.

TxKimberly
12-08-2007, 03:46 PM
Glenda,

Boy mode or girl mode - it doesn't matter to me, your still my bud!
Hugs,