PDA

View Full Version : I flew partially enfemme

jjjjohanne
12-07-2007, 07:45 AM
This week, I had an opportunity to travel for work. I took some girly clothes with me. I have no interest in being a girl, I just like their clothes.
While I was at the hotel, I took the opportunity and put on my outfit and visited the lobby. No one paid me much attention. My outfit was a white long sleeved undershirt, a white blouse, grey slacks, nude hose, and black shoes with a 1 or 1.5 inch wide heel. No one seemed to notice.
The next afternoon, I went down to the lobby wearing the same outfit, but with black shorts instead of the slacks. I figured I would stand out because it is winter. No one paid me particular attention except maybe one woman. she was having a sales call with a man at a table near where I was sitting watching TV. She glanced at my feet. She kept talking but her flow suggested that she might have been distracted. Later she regained her flow and she ignored me. When her talk came to a transition, she took another look my way. I left soon after that and I saw no sign that she paid me any attention as I left. Otherwise, no one else paid me any attention.
The next day, I was to fly home. I wore my menswear to the lobby to check out. When I got to the airport, after I went through security, I went to the men's room and changed into my original outfit, but I had taupe hose on. I washed my hands and exited the men's room without anyone paying any attention to me. I bought some food and found a seat. One woman who was cleaning tables may have looked my way, but she never looked again. I doubt she noticed anything. No one else at the restaurant looked at me.
When I was walking toward my gate just after I left another store, a woman to my right (who worked at the airport) looked immediately down at my shoes. She spoke to her friend. I walked on, and was ahead of them. I heard them talking about me. They were quieted, but not enough to keep me from hearing them from 15 feet ahead in a crowded airport. They said brief things like "those aren't men's shoes?" "And his pants!" "And his shirt." There were pauses in between. I walked into my gate and they went straight. But the people at the gate summoned them and they socialized for a few minutes. Later, a couple of the gate people walked by me and stared down toward my feet as they went by. While sitting, these slacks exposed my hosed ankles as well.
While I sat there, I noticed one other woman who looked like she was not looking at her book, but at me. It was hard to tell since she had reading glasses on. However, she looked like she was reading her book later, and her head position suggests she noticed and was examining me previously. I boarded my flight and flew with no incident. At my next airport, I found a seat in the midst of some people and sat there apparently unnoticed.
That was it. It wasn't a non-event thanks to those two women and the couple passersby who stared rather obviously. But it was not an unpleasant experience. I really considered wearing the shorts with the outfit, but the shoes seem too obvious. I used to have some flatter shoes from Payless that would have been better suited for shorts. But in the winter, shorts seem odd!

Joe