PDA

View Full Version : A drammatic evolution in one month

Nadia-Maria
12-07-2007, 03:16 PM
A lifelong « closet » CDer from age 5, I joined this forum one month ago.
Thanks to all of you, in only one month, my understanding of CD has already drammatically increased.
I realized CD was much more important in my life than I had ever thought.
I realized how deeply I needed to express my (lifelong repressed) feminity.

And, as an example of my evolution , see the following steps regarding the poll’s question << How accepting my Wife/SO is ? >>:

1) When I joined, my situation was a clear : << Not disclosed, don't intend to >>
2) When I took the poll, 2 weeks later, I answered : << Haven't come out, but hope to >>
2) Yesterday : I CAME OUT to my current SO , obtaining the feed-back :
<< Tolerates it... mostly don't ask, don't tell >>

Note that I never came out to any other person in the past (neither family, nor first spouse)

I decided to came out, especially because the frequency of my dressing had recently significantly increased.
Had it remained at the rate of one time in 2 months, the best thing to do would have been not to come out, I believe.

Thanks to the forum and to what I had learnt, I knew I had to come out, I was well prepared to come out, I carefully chose the right moment to do it , and the feedback went close to the expected one :
no real « problem » for her, tolerating it provided I do not dress in her presence.
No interest at all to be more informed about CDing or to go to the CD forum for learning about it.
She expressed her appreciation having known my CD from me first.

It is clear I must be in the future as discreet as I have been before. And be expressing more my love and support to her. As a possible consequence, I believe that the level of acceptance might increase a little after a few years.

Thanks and kisses

Nadia

Deanna2
12-07-2007, 06:27 PM
Well done and more strength to you in the future.

Angie G
12-07-2007, 07:51 PM
Nadia always let her know you love her and go "SLOW" in what ever way you go with wouy dressing. :hugs:
Angie

Vivian Best
12-07-2007, 07:58 PM
I agree with you! Until I gained access to the internet and eventually this site and others I really didn't thoroughly understand myself, why, or much of anything else about myself and CDing. I certainly has helped me to gain more acceptance of myself which I appreciate greatly.

Kate Simmons
12-07-2007, 11:00 PM
Good for you Nadia. I'm continually learning here about myself and others. I will say that self acceptance is definately the biggest hurdle any of us will ever face. Getting in touch with our feelings is very important to that.:happy:

il.dso
12-08-2007, 09:42 AM
Yes, joining this forum has been a profound experience for me as well. I'm grateful that kind and thoughtful people have put this site on the internet.

Sandra
12-08-2007, 09:48 AM
Take it slow and your SO may become accepting/tollerant, glad the forum has helped you to acheive being able to come out.

Nadia-Maria
12-13-2007, 03:51 PM
Nadia always let her know you love her and go "SLOW" in what ever way you go with wouy dressing. :hugs:
Angie

I believe I have been so far able to follow your advice (knowing from this forum that it is the best advice in similar circonstances).
So I have been expressing love, expressing love, expressing love...
I waited almost a week before to speak again about any CD matter.
In fact it happened when she had to make me a gift, and I simply told her I needed a new wig to replace my old one.
She was wholly stunned : she could not understand such a request. It was beyond her capabilities to even think she could buy me some day a feminine wig !!!! To her man !!
So she naturally refused. It was not at all unexpected.

2 days later, coming back home, she sat besides me and told me lovingly with a great smile :
<< I will buy your wig : I wish so much to make you happy !! >>
Imagine how much I kissed her !!

Hugs
Nadia

gurlwitch03
01-03-2008, 10:32 PM
sounds like she loves you very much. good luck in you journey.

Eugenie
01-05-2008, 06:56 PM
Great to hear such a positive story. I'm vey glad for you that your coming out worked so well...

One feels a lot better when there are no more dramatic situations, perhaps sometimes a little friction but when things go smoothly, by and large...

Such a situation is something to preserve dearly...

It isn't very easy for most of our companions to face that reality... Especially when they have known us as being so different for such a long time and now they discover another personality...

I hope that things will continue to work fine for you and your SO...

:hugs:
Eugenie

Nadia-Maria
01-07-2008, 12:04 PM
Many thanks to all of you, girls, for your comments and support.

Slight improvements have been observed in the latest few days, even if it is obvious that the less I tell about CD, the better !

a) My SO allowed me to wear any necklace or jewel from her jewel boxes, provided it was when she was not home !!!

b) Having asked her if she had old skirts, she would not want to wear anymore, to give me instead of throwing them :
Asap she removed the dark pink skirt she was wearing and asked me to try it. Seeing the skirt fitted me almost perfectly (something I was already knowing from quite a while ....) she added I was allowed to wear it when she was not in ... !!!

Hugs

Nadia

Shelly Preston
01-07-2008, 01:19 PM
Hi Nadia

It looks as if she is slowly accepting more :)

Just dont push it too hard :hugs: