PDA

View Full Version : Places - in Philadelphia?

Francine Nice
12-07-2007, 05:03 PM
I don't have too many opportunities to get dressed up and get out. Does anyone know of any business's that provide a get away for CDers to dress and do make up and wigs etc. in the Philadelphia area? I love to dress up but can't because of my family situation. I am getting away in January and will be able to wear panties, thigh highs, a camisole and possible a bra under my clothes. Loving every minute of it.

Francine

Karan
12-07-2007, 05:17 PM
try the greater Philadelphia Renaissance they may have suggestions of service providers and clubs

Laura Kane
12-07-2007, 06:03 PM
Here's a place I can recommend. I haven't been there in years but it's just what you're look for. Call them up and talk to them. You'll enjoy the place.

http://www.rainbowmountain.com/index.htm

Kristen Marie
12-07-2007, 07:22 PM
But even if you can't get away, you must be able to put on panties under your clothes. Or perhaps a camisole? When I first did that at work, I thought everyone would notice..and no one did. Now, it's every day. Sometimes a little more than others, but still, very doable.

Francine Nice
12-07-2007, 11:19 PM
Yes, Panties and a camisole and thigh high nylons are what I love to do. Would also like to try a bra, especially now that winter is here and I am wearing bulkier outer clothing. I guess I just need to take it one step at a time.

Francine

Karen Francis
12-09-2007, 12:53 AM
I just had a makeover done by Amanda Richards, her shop is in Bethlehem PA.
Hands down it is the best. Her web site is:www.truecolorsmakeup.com
The local Renissance Chapter meets in King of Prussia every 3rd Sat of the Month. http://www.ren.org/page2.html

kristinacd55
12-17-2007, 08:29 PM
Hi hon,
Don't know if this place is great, but i've looked at her website for years now & just got to say check it out for yourself! i live in the philly area too.
www.cd-tips.com

jennifer_or_just_jen
12-17-2007, 11:23 PM
I'm in the Phila area but don't get the opportunity to go out often either. Last year I went to the Philadelphia Renaissance meeting and then to Shangrila. A great night and a great group of girls. They even have a place to change at the meeting area.