PDA

View Full Version : What's your worst/best female feature(s)?

docrobbysherry
12-08-2007, 12:38 AM
I'm fairly satisfied with my female shape, ( with help from a corset and hip pads), for a 60 year old. However, few r ever completely satisfied, including me. Here's a chance to get it off your chest, (so to speak). Or brag a little. I'll go first:

My worst female features:
1. Wide rib cage, plus ribs sticking out a mile.
2. Man hands, wide shoulders and masculine biceps.

Best features: Butt, legs, 10 1/2 or 11 ( regular) ladies shoe size, size 8-12 dress size.

Please answer whatever part of my question u r comfortable with. I'm not trying to pick on anyone!
RS

Dawn Marie
12-08-2007, 12:50 AM
My worst female feature would have to be large upper body and shoulders.

My best female features would be my legs,shoe size(71/2 or 8), butt and hips,also my face has a femmine look without much makeup.

NatashaCD
12-08-2007, 01:06 AM
1. My Face.

Best features: Butt & legs, 10 1/2 or 11 ladies shoe size, size 12/14 dress size.

Iowagrown
12-08-2007, 01:26 AM
my legs are the best. then maybe my arms, not counting my hands and shoulders. i have size 11 ladies shoe.

i have mans hands, mid size, barrel chested, big ab area, broad shoulders.

i dont know about my face yet. i havent had a chance to do a good makeup job on it.

Bethany_Anne_Fae
12-08-2007, 02:01 AM
Best: Face, Eyes and Legs (when you can see them lol)
Worst: Hands.

Glenda
12-08-2007, 02:21 AM
I'm told my best feature is my eyes.

My worst is my belly.

Kate Simmons
12-08-2007, 02:46 AM
Simple RS, I don't have any, I'm a guy.:heehee:Okay, okay, I'll play. If I don't body shave, I become a hairy ape rather quickly (which for some strange reason, my wife always liked :rolleyes:). I have to shave my face twice a day to keep up appearances. The rest of it is just plain old illusion. I do get a kick out of it though when other CD's will say they envy my small hands and feet but that is just genetics really.;):happy:

tricia_uktv
12-08-2007, 03:46 AM
My best features, I'm really slim (size 10), and my legs
Worst features - feet, size 10 male, no hips or backside

oh and no breasts

Deborah_UK
12-08-2007, 04:07 AM
Worst female feature? That bloody thing that dangles between my legs!!

Raychel
12-08-2007, 06:06 AM
I don't have any feminine features. All man looking. Well I guess my lower legs don't look all that bad, but from there up. :eek::eek:

jonnie64
12-08-2007, 06:31 AM
I really don't have a single good female feature! Well maybe my perfect women's size 10 feet, I'm at least lucky in that respect!

SiobhanW
12-08-2007, 06:35 AM
Decent set of gams and a nice arse on the plus side. Beer gut and man hands on the minus side.

Nicki B
12-08-2007, 07:46 AM
Well, until three weeks ago, I'd've said I had a good pair of legs... :sad:

Marla S
12-08-2007, 07:54 AM
Lately I thought: Well that is not bad ... but I forgot what it was :sad:
Worst: Balding ... I hate wigs.

Tasha T
12-08-2007, 08:22 AM
I don't think my best female features are physical, but if I had to pick one thing that is good I'd say my forearms because they are skinny and feminine like. Yes, that's right my forearms. Everything else you see on me that might look good is purely an illusion. In real life I don't look like a woman at all. I am naturally very hairy, have a muscley upper body, love handles I can't seem to get rid of, a long thin face, and my teeth (my worst feature by far) aren't perfectly straight (they may look alright from a distance, but close up it's clear I should have gotten braces).

Kristen Kelly
12-08-2007, 08:56 AM
Best Fem features my own full highlighted head of hair, my smile can light up a room, my butt never needed any padding. Worst has to be my sholders, and my height 6 foot but there are many large women

MJ
12-08-2007, 09:22 AM
my Best Fem features my own hair blond, my smile can light up a room many of my sisters tell me, my legs . Worst has to be my belly I'm fat :sad: , and my height 5'8 but there are many large women it's winter and i can cover up

christina marie
12-08-2007, 09:24 AM
worst: shoulders,hands
best:long curly blond hair, big blue eyes,decent legs

Lanore
12-08-2007, 09:27 AM
My best female features would be my breasts and legs. However, I am pretty content with all of my features. I stay in good shape with no tummy or rolls. I have long naturaly curley hair and have never wore a wig. My worse would be not being very good at putting on make-up, if I can use that in the worse catagory. I try and stay simple.

Lanore

Ashlee
12-08-2007, 09:45 AM
Best: Legs and eye color.
Worst: several, starting with my "twig and berries", hands and broad shoulders.

Megan70
12-08-2007, 10:26 AM
My Best would be my legs and eyes.
My worst are old looking rough miners hands, Popeye forearms and a very long skinny aquiline nose.( no chin also)
It takes work to create the illusion to go outside

Megan

Marcie Sexton
12-08-2007, 10:38 AM
My worst feature is alos related to my best...

WORST: height, 6'7"...really tough to get the general public to accept you're a woman at that height, especially arounbd here...

BEST: my looooong legs...

other than that, I look an awful lot like my sister...never realized it until my wife said I looked like her...

Jocelyn Quivers
12-08-2007, 10:47 AM
My best feature- waist,
My worst features- shoulders, arms, humungus feet, and chest

jennifer41356
12-08-2007, 11:37 AM
my best, female sounding voice, nice legs , not tall, 5'-6" wear size 9 shoe and a 10 dress

worst, hands are an the stubby side , my hair is thinning (I too hate wigs) and I have hairy arms so I have to keep em shaved:mad:

used to have that bluebeard look, but thanks to electrology, that is history:love:

joann07
12-08-2007, 12:02 PM
Best: Legs, feet, height 5'5" (5'9" with 3" heels), face, size 12.

Worst: hips, breasts

windycissy
12-08-2007, 12:25 PM
Best: eyes and eyelashes, skinny arms and shoulders

Worst: hands, feet

I am consoled by the knowledge that GG's go thru the same thing, ticking off the things about their bodies that they don't like...for example, did you know that style icon Jackie Kennedy Onassis had ENORMOUS feet?

ElleCD
12-08-2007, 12:43 PM
Best = legs. worst = upper arms

Nicki B
12-08-2007, 01:11 PM
Everything else you see on me that might look good is purely an illusion. In real life I don't look like a woman at all. I am naturally very hairy, have a muscley upper body, love handles I can't seem to get rid of, a long thin face, and my teeth (my worst feature by far) aren't perfectly straight (they may look alright from a distance, but close up it's clear I should have gotten braces).

I can hear a genetic woman saying exactly the same things... :winking:

AngelaMarie
12-08-2007, 01:47 PM
My best features would have to be my legs,my rear end,and my over-all figure. It is in very good shape for a 48 year old crossdresser that had turned into a transexual! At this present time,I would have to say my waist is my bad spot for now. I have had a rough couple of months,My father passed away and I tended to put on a few extra pounds that I never had before. It won't take too long for me to slim back down.I love heels,the taller they are ,the more I like them.I only buy the classy stiletto's

Vivian Best
12-08-2007, 01:55 PM
I guess my worst in my opinion is my height. In 6'3", now, there are GGs that are that tall. However, that height also calls attention to yourself which I do not want! The best is guess is my face.

Melissa Pink
12-08-2007, 03:25 PM
My best female feature are my long legs and derrierre. I try to run or ride my bike everyday. I also walk a lot.
My worst features? I try not to think too much about them :)

Rachael Warren
12-08-2007, 06:58 PM
Being male doesn't help, but it has it's advantages for dressing younger.

I have good legs, smallish feet and am short, within usual womens sizes.

At an 8 to 12 UK dress size, I have no trouble, shoe size is a 7 to 8.

Voice is my real enemy.

No amount of hip pads, but pads and makeup will disguise voice, so I don't bother even trying.

My best feature is my natural hair, it's as long as my wig now.

SweetCaroline
12-08-2007, 07:05 PM
I don't think of myself as having any really negative male features that interfere with me blending in, the worst I'd say would have to be facial hair that grows rather quickly for me. Over all, as far as best female, I'm told I pass very well, as long as I'm dressed and have my breast forms in. I'm female height, slender, I have a round face with a pretty smile, and best of all, my own real hair. There's really not much I would change. My waist maybe, but that's about it.

Kathy Renee
12-08-2007, 07:10 PM
Best: eyes, lashes, and brows
Worst: waist

charlie
12-08-2007, 07:17 PM
I'm fairly satisfied with my female shape, ( with help from a corset and hip pads), for a 60 year old. However, few r ever completely satisfied, including me. Here's a chance to get it off your chest, (so to speak). Or brag a little. I'll go first:

Best features: Butt, legs, 10 1/2 or 11 ( regular) ladies shoe size, size 8-12 dress size.

Please answer whatever part of my question u r comfortable with. I'm not trying to pick on anyone!
RS

Sherry, you are right, the whole body corset does wonders for the shape. It does not hide the large hands, wide shoulders or the hairy arms though! Being married, shaving everything is not an option. I try to go with long sleeved dresses or blouses as they cover the shoulders and hairy arms. My best feature is the legs. For some reason I was given great looking legs. In nylons and a short skirt they make me hot! Exercise for years has worked as well. My worst feature is the manly face. That is just something that can't be changed. Just me I guess. Lucky to have it when in drab!

Lilith Moon
12-08-2007, 07:19 PM
Best:
I'm fit/slim, so with some hip/butt padding can achieve a good femme looking figure. My legs are good, people tell me. Adams Apple not prominent. Slow beard growth and what does grow is mostly gray, no beard cover problems.

Worst:
Enormous hands/feet. Tallish at over 6 feet. Balding now but loved my own long hair...hate wigs, like many others here. My posture...'cos I'm tall I got into the habit of slouching as a guy.

Unsure:
My face ? Sometimes looks good, other times like the wrinkled face of an old man. Depends on my mood and how good I did the makeup. Voice...softly spoken for a male but I've never been mistaken for female on the phone. May be the way I use it...coaching might help.

ericalynncd
12-08-2007, 09:08 PM
best feature my eyes. worst feature my tummy.

Colleentg
12-08-2007, 09:25 PM

RS

I have the same except for the ribs! However, to add to best features is my long natural blonde hair (not that perm you see in my pic here).

My new b/f says he can't wait to see me naked! :eek: Oh no! That might be the worst thing he's ever asked someone!

Samantha43
12-08-2007, 09:26 PM
Best = my eyes and legs.

Worst = everything else.

Miss Emma
12-09-2007, 12:13 AM
Well, right now I am enjoying my newfound goatee (im 19, let me live!) But I do have a femenine face, great eyes and full lips. I also have nice hair, although I recently got it cut on a whim. What I dont like is my upper arms (I recently wanted to get muscular for a while)

I need to work on my gut unfortuantely....It isn't really that bad though. And I have really thick ankes >.<

Luckily, I have VERY femeine hands. The finger are long and thin and my nails are perfect.

I have a big butt, and Im still not sure if it is good or not.

I also have girly feet, connected to manly ankles....It's wierd.

I also haev a slight adams apple, although I have a depish voice.

Overall, I am pretty sure I could pass as a really tall girl with the right make up and if I shaved.^^

vikki2020
12-09-2007, 12:44 AM
Best--my legs;my walk

Worst--arms,hands&back

Marvina Martian
12-09-2007, 12:50 AM
My best features would have to be my legs! (being a retired professional Cyclist/Triathlete really helps here!:D) I'm really long legged with a short torso. I also am only 5'6" with an 8w shoe size. My hands are normal size and with fake nails look long and thin, just a little rough.

My worst features have to be my large nose (good for competing, bad for dressing!), I have a medium size Adam's apple that is hard to hide and my facial hair grows so fast and thick that after shaving I'll have to shave again in a couple of hours! (laser anyone? :fairy3:)

AmandaM
12-09-2007, 12:50 AM
Worst: Still 20 pounds to go on the diet. Too much male placement of fat.
Best: I got the booty thing going, girlfriend! And a full head of hair. Can't beat that in your 40's.

Kris
12-09-2007, 01:31 AM
Best: Legs, feet, height 5'5" (5'9" with 3" heels), face, size 12.

Worst: hips, breasts

What's size 12?

My best feature is my lips, and my eyes, and being 4'11" is very feminine, lack of hair (body and facial hair), my voice - I have a very girlie voice. I also like my grin- it hasn't chanced since I was born. I love my social, bubbly, flirty, positive personality. I think that my ability to gab with anyone is a real plus. Plus being open minded doesn't hurt either.

Worst feature is my shape! Native women are built so WEIRD.. flat butt, no waist, BROAD SHOULDERS........ POT BELLY. I also have very short stubby mean looking hands. My breasts are a bad thing for me because they are always in my way but most men like them. I hate wearing size 5 shoes because I can't walk at ALL in heels. I don't have enough space to distribute my weight. I also HATE my hair..... I can't believe how long it was and just cut it one day....... for no reason except grief.

Gosh my list is kinda lop sided huh?

Scotty
12-09-2007, 01:32 AM
Best - hips/bust
Worst - face LOL

KatrinaAshley
12-09-2007, 01:51 AM
I can't say I have a best feature, most features are right near the middle for both roles. Worst would definitely be hands, neck, and thighs. I feel they're all a bit large and the first 2 are near impossible to change. With a little weight loss I'm sure things would improve. I'd have to see myself fully done up to really say if they stand out as much as I think.

With long hair and a long dress to cover up with I imagine myself to be slightly passable, but I know we all say that until we get a couple outside opinions to confirm.

kerrianna
12-09-2007, 02:11 AM
Best - my brain. :p
and my skinny legs and arms
and my long slender fingers

Worst - male pattern baldness (ARRRRGH!!! None of my brothers got that gene...great...thanks whoever was in charge.)
- bit tall, although tall women are sexy. Makes it hard to find shoes though.

Jessika Paige
12-09-2007, 02:41 AM
best: eyelashes to die for! :D
worst: no curves...5' 10" 130 lbs. :(

Mitch23
12-09-2007, 05:52 AM
best - model figure with nice skinny girly shape, trim waist, nice bum and great legs

worst - thin face with no cheekbones, adams apple, muscular arms and 'mans' hands

mitch

Melora
12-09-2007, 07:02 AM
In making pictues..
Best: My face and Hair.. I look almost like my sister, But just not as Gorgeous!
My worst is My.. Tummy.. I hate it and Change it too!!:rolleyes:

Billijo49504
12-09-2007, 07:27 AM
Worst: Not much lashes and my voice.
Best: Well they measure 40C and they are all mine....BJ

Jillm
12-09-2007, 07:47 AM
1. Man features, larger fingers, adams apple, wider shoulders, facial hair.

My best features:
1. Women’s shoe size 8 ½ to 9 ½
2. Dress size 7/8 to 9/10
3. My legs

Sedona
12-09-2007, 07:53 AM
Worst: Shoulders, jawline, muscular legs/arms, big feet, height, I could go on and on. . .

Best: I've been told by many women they'd just die to have my eyelashes. Also, my butt has a nice shape, and my waist is slim so my mid-section can look very girly and fit with the right accessories like a belly chain or fake belly button piercing. And, I've got enough chest tissue so I can make some good cleavage. I can also fit a size 10/12, which gives me more options for cute/sexy clothes.

JessiRed
12-09-2007, 08:01 AM
Worst: Body Hair (EVERYWHERE!)
Height 6'2"
Uber Manly shoulders, arms, hands, adams apple
Male Size 12 shoe

Best: Butt
Natural Long Wavy Red Hair (Women almost always comment)
Legs

Amy Hepker
12-09-2007, 08:05 AM
My Best would be Eye Lashes, Legs, and my Mind.

The worst would be Big Feet, Big Head, Big Hands, Dark Heavy Facial Hair.

Xandra
12-09-2007, 01:20 PM
I’ll offer a slightly different perspective and say that I seem to focus more on communication and gentle persuasion to get what I want, which is, I think, more a feminine than a masculine trait. Maybe that’s why I’d rather talk to women at parties...

Oh, and my skin and legs are not too bad either.:happy:

Nancy Richards
12-09-2007, 01:24 PM
My worst feature is my face.

My best, my opinion, my legs.

Natasha1974
12-09-2007, 01:28 PM
I have been told my best features are my legs and my long eyelashes, and I know for a fact my worst features is definately my belly:o

Melinda G
12-09-2007, 03:43 PM
Best? Definately my legs!

http://img235.imageshack.us/img235/7784/legsal0.jpg

charllote34
12-09-2007, 03:45 PM
My Eyes are my best feature i have been told and personally i hate my nose either man mode or charllote mode , but the ears are a definate improvment

tanya3
12-11-2007, 03:41 AM
my best feature is my shape , 5' 9" size 140 , size 7-8 juniors jeans 10-12 dress , 9 1/2 shoe . my shoulders are a bit wide . i only have one pic so far and that is in my profile .

least fem feature would be my manley face .

sybercom11
12-11-2007, 12:07 PM
Worst = Have to shave face a lot.

Best = I have girlie legs and skinny girlie arms with boney shoulders. (Never had any upper body strength ever!)

joann07
12-11-2007, 12:20 PM
What's size 12?

Opps! Sorry Kris. I should've specified.
Size 12 is my average dress size, but I have worn up to a size 14 and down to a size 10 or 11.
It just depends on how its made to fit. :happy:

Hugs!

RobertaFermina
12-11-2007, 12:27 PM
I like that I like myself, it makes liking the parts so much easier!

I love the way my eyes and lips stand out after make-up.
I love my legs shaved...they have enough fat and smooth skin to soften the muscle definition.
I love appearing slender...people often see me as more slender than I see myself.
Most of all, I love my smile. It works well by putting people at ease, even brings smiles to others.

OOPS! almost forgot "the worst":
I have loose skin on my waist (belly and love-handle area) that won't go away except for surgery.
It's about 5 lbs of weight that expands my "waist".
My nostrils, and the "almost bulbous" tip of my nose.

My "bones"....Even at the correct weight for my height, I have thick wrists, solid broad shoulders, and I have "man-hands."

The good news is my sweetheart loves my manliness (in alternation with my feminine side), so I'll just have to take the good with the worst !

:rose: Roberta :rose:

mollytyler
12-11-2007, 06:50 PM
Best: Hair and cheekbones
Worst: shoulders

Alex!
12-11-2007, 08:18 PM
Hm. Interesting question.

My best female features:
- Legs (which happen to be my worst male features)
- Eyes
- Lips

- My shoulders and arms. It doesn't take much for a thin guy to show definition when working out, so I have to be somewhat careful not to over do it (as much as I want to!)
- My smile
- My fat nose
- My deep voice

Nicole Erin
12-11-2007, 08:33 PM
Best -
Legs [like many CD],
Eyebrows,
Eyes. I can melt an admirer by looking into his eyes
Body hair - I don't get much at all
Head hair - it is thick and wavy.

Worst -
My build.
My voice.
Facial hair is thick

Applelicious
12-12-2007, 12:58 AM
My best features would probably be my eyes, and eye lashes (GG's hate me for them because they're a mile long and very curly lol). I have gotten a few compliments on my lips as well. I also have very long legs that are not too masculine; more like how an athletic girls legs are. My ankles are also really thin, which helps the whole "shape". Heels are kind of over kill for me, but I wear them anyway. Which reminds me. I really like my feet! At a woman's size 10, they're a little bigger than I'd like, but they're pretty imo lol. I'm about 5'10", and a slender 145-150lbs. Size 7-8, so I'm pretty happy about that too.

What I don't like is that I have NO hips, a boy butt, and body hair. The hair is not excessive, but enough to be a pain in the butt. Working out on my glutes only makes it more boyish, and there isn't didly squat I can do about my hips. I see a GG with an hourglass figure and it quickly reminds me of the harsh reality that is my true sex. I want one of those big 'ol bootys!! :D My chin and eye brows are also masculine, but at least I can do something about the eye brows.

Other than what's mentioned and aside from the obvious, everything else on me is neither too feminine or masculine.

Suzy Harrison
12-12-2007, 01:27 AM
Best Points:
Face, especially eyes and lips.
Legs
Breasts

Worst Points:
Shoulders
Waist

In an ideal world I'd be:

5 inches shorter (I'm 5' 7"),
15kgs lighter (I'm 79kg)

Raquel June
12-12-2007, 04:24 AM
best = I have big eyes, good teeth, a flat stomach

worst = I have short hair, a big neck, am pretty muscular, 6' tall...

worst that can't be covered up = arms/shoulders, and that whole chest area just never quite looks like real boobs, does it?

I have a pretty good butt, but it's too small ... and I have really good legs and big quads but no hips ... so that area's a bit of a toss-up, but it'd probably be good if I got some padded panties.

erickka
12-12-2007, 08:02 AM
Best- legs and butt. Worst- face and wide upper body

TammyC
12-12-2007, 09:59 AM
Best Features:
- MY LEGS (waiting for winter again in down under to shave my legs w/o anyone noticing)
- my slim figure
- my pale skin complexion (according to someone .. hehe)
- my soft hair and high cheekbones (which I doubt anyone will ever see on pic)

Worst Features:
- my shoulders (even as an ectomorph)
- my butt (too small)
- my eyes could be bigger

Nicolette01
12-12-2007, 01:37 PM
My best features would have to be my legs, because it would be the lesser of all evils-the rest of my body is a mess. The legs aren't much to look at either, but that would be the best feature.

Janis Edwards
12-12-2007, 02:06 PM
My goodness I am not sure were to begin, I guess with my best features. No, I had better start with my worst.

On the negative side:
In my eyes I am too tall, so I wear mostly flats.
I have long feet, hard to find shoes.
I need to loose a couple of pounds, so I wear a girdle.
Hands are a bit too male like.

On the plus side:
My legs are very long and quite well shaped and have not a bad butt
Facial features are OK.

Conclusion: Have learned to do wonders with smoke and mirrors.

verena
12-12-2007, 04:31 PM
worst: face
best:long legs

geri
12-12-2007, 06:50 PM
marcie,
where do you find long sleeve dresses and jackets to fit. i'm 6" 6" and have a sleeve length of 36".
also, what size shoe do you wear? i am a 13 ww and the selection is P*** poor.

send me a message,
thanks,
geri danielle

wishonastar
12-12-2007, 06:53 PM
Worst female feature? That bloody thing that dangles between my legs!!

It is a eye sore is it not?

ArleneRaquel
12-14-2007, 11:06 PM
My gams are very hot IMHO.

Laurie
12-15-2007, 04:37 AM
Worst feature: my breasts (lack thereof)

Best feature: my feet. Women's size 8. Don't they look dainty in anklets and 5" pumps?

Nicolette01
12-15-2007, 09:44 AM
Best feature: my feet. Women's size 8. Don't they look dainty in anklets and 5" pumps?

Like the look, Laurie.

gurlwitch03
01-03-2008, 10:05 PM
worst: body hair, and hight

best: narrow waist, and over all size is proportionally slim not bulky

Michelle Reilly
01-03-2008, 10:29 PM
My best: face, lack of hair, butt, height (5'6"), feet (women's 8)

My worst: shoulders/chest too broad, short legs

obsessedwithpantyhose
01-03-2008, 10:53 PM
worst. face, gut, HUGE hands

BEST, why my legs silly,:D

suchacutie
01-03-2008, 11:05 PM
Best are my legs...my wife so loves them!!!

Worst...broad shoulders, large biceps, and too small of a butt!

working on the waist! dropped 3 inches already! at least my hips are bigger than my waist!

tina