PDA

View Full Version : Crossdressing: All 5 Senses

windycissy
12-08-2007, 04:46 PM
This is fun: what's the first thing that pops into your head when you ask yourself what you like best about the sight, sound, smell, taste and feeling of dressing up as a woman? Here goes:

Sight: What I see in the mirror the moment after I put on my wig

Sound: The clickety-clack of high heels on a marble floor

Smell: My favorite cologne, Fire and Ice

Taste: Lipstick on my lips

Feeling: Easying nylons up freshly shaved legs

Nicole Erin
12-08-2007, 05:03 PM
This is fun: what's the first thing that pops into your head when you ask yourself what you like best about the sight, sound, smell, taste and feeling of dressing up as a woman?

Sight: After my makeup and blouse are on. THAT is what makes Erin look like Erin

Sound: Heels on floor

Smell: The "new" smell of a new outfit I have bought but not yet work

Taste: Nothing really comes to mind here.

Feeling: The comfort of being in a skirt instead of pants/shorts.

Carla4Guage
12-08-2007, 05:22 PM
Sight – When I step back and look in a full length mirror and see the completed project.
Sound – Yeah, it’s got to be those heels on a stone floor.
Smell – My favorite perfume, White Shoulders.
Taste – A slight sweet taste from my lip gloss.
Feeling – The slight weight on my bra straps with my forms in. I’ll admit the hose sliding over by smooth legs feels damn good too.

AllieSF
12-08-2007, 09:12 PM
This is not tat easy for me. Leet's see how I do:

Sight: The total transformation from him to her with a big smile and looking at my cute legs while driving.

Sound: I am wearing more flats than heals so, I don't know on this one. Maybe a compliment from someone

Smell: Secret's Powder Fresh deoderant, vanilla body lotion, and a female cologne just before leaving (if I can remember with everything else that is going through my mind)

Taste: The lipstick when first put on, and that first sip of my cosmo while waiting for dinner to arrive

Feeling: The nylon on nylon of my legs touching, the cool breeze of the wind up my skirt

Brooke A
12-08-2007, 10:02 PM
Sight: having the rearveiw mirror adjusted so that whenever I glance up I see myself.
Sound: The sound of the door closing as everyone else in the house leaves.
Smell: Nailpolish, & my breastforms, I have PALS, & they have the wonderful aroma of cocoa.
Touch: Nylon & satin, I love it's feel against my skin.
Taste: Lipgloss.

windycissy
12-08-2007, 11:32 PM
Excellent! Here are some more:

Sight: lipstick on the rim of my wine glass

Sound: zipping up my skirt

Smell: Coppertone on my tan lines

Taste: the first sinfull draw on a Virginia Slims

Touch: a summer skirt swirling around my bare legs

C'mon girls, get in there! You don't have to name all 5, just one or two that are magic for you....

ericalynncd
12-08-2007, 11:43 PM
sight: after my makeup is done
sound: heels or sandals
smell: lamour perfume
feel: a breeze under your skirt

Mitch23
12-09-2007, 06:12 AM
strutting my stuff in public having done a really good job with a great outfit - looking in the mirrors in the stores and seeing a sexy woman. the sheer thrill of knowing that i can!

mitch

Melora
12-09-2007, 06:58 AM
Feeling: OF the "Femmininity.
Sight: of seeing the makeup and transformation
Smell: Of Makeup and perfume
Taste: Of libstick
Hear: Not important right now..

Nicki B
12-09-2007, 07:20 AM
strutting my stuff in public having done a really good job with a great outfit - looking in the mirrors in the stores and seeing a sexy woman. the sheer thrill of knowing that i can!

mitch

Looking back, once of the most memorable moments of this year was when Kieron & I came to NY. Coming down to the bar on the Sat eve to meet the boys from here and seeing the effect of all their jaws hitting the floor was simply fantastic and hugely affirming - sight? and sound? :D

I was floating on air for the whole of the rest of the evening, as you can see in the pics. Thanks, guys! :hugs:

Nicki B
12-09-2007, 07:24 AM
I'm surprised that no one's mentioned the sound of nylon-clad legs, sliding together, though?

Down, Kieron...

windycissy
12-09-2007, 10:17 AM
I'm surprised that no one's mentioned the sound of nylon-clad legs, sliding together, though?

Down, Kieron...

Crossing your legs with a swish of nylon, then looking down to tug your skirt over the lacy hem of your slip...sensory overload!

Mitch23
12-09-2007, 10:21 AM

Down, Kieron...
oo -er!

Mitch