PDA

View Full Version : The scent of a woman etc.

Julie York
12-08-2007, 06:19 PM
I nicked this idea from Windycissy's thread (hope you don't mind) but I think it is actually a Cd related thread so belongs in this section. The idea being, that the same triggers that attract straight men to women are the same triggers that Cds enjoy in alienation......without a woman. A sort of parafilia dedicated to all those triggers. If you read Windycissy's thread and then this one it might prove interesting.

So what is it that you think of when you think of an attractive sexy woman?

Sight:

Sound:

Smell:

Taste:

Feeling:

Here are my answers.
Sight. Legs. Breasts. Long shiny hair. Stocking tops. Lacy. Curvey shapes. Makeup. Frills. Eyes.
Sound. High heels. Laughter.
Smell: Perfume and talc.
Taste: Lipstick
Feeling: Smooth hairless skin.

Deborah Jane
12-08-2007, 06:29 PM
It,s hard to add to your answers Julie....They make the perfect woman!!

Rachael Warren
12-08-2007, 06:36 PM
Me!

Sorry, couldn't resist!

I wear the perfume I like, the clothes of girls half my age and the makeup I love.

While sad guys my age are out there chasing younger girls, I'm happy just experiencing what I like, the clothes and the being me.

I don't post here often now, I'm out there enjoying my life.

The taste of Lipstick, I just love M.A.C.

Perfume, your taste.

Sound, no matter.

Smooth, it's a life long commitment!

(Please don't expect a reply from me, I'm away from home now for at least a week.)

charlie
12-08-2007, 06:44 PM
I nicked this idea from Windycissy's thread (hope you don't mind) but I think it is actually a Cd related thread so belongs in this section. The idea being, that the same triggers that attract straight men to women are the same triggers that Cds enjoy in alienation......without a woman. A sort of parafilia dedicated to all those triggers. If you read Windycissy's thread and then this one it might prove interesting.

So what is it that you think of when you think of an attractive sexy woman?

Sight:

Sound:

Smell:

Taste:

Feeling:

Here are my answers.
Sight. Legs. Breasts. Long shiny hair. Stocking tops. Lacy. Curvey shapes. Makeup. Frills. Eyes.
Sound. High heels. Laughter.
Smell: Perfume and talc.
Taste: Lipstick
Feeling: Smooth hairless skin.
Wow, Deborah said it all, what else is there. I guess we won't go where the mind is! That said:
Sight: Legs, heels, short skirt
Sounds: The click of heels and swoosh of nylons whn walking
Smell: Shampoo and perfume
Taste: The only thing that comes to mind is the saying "I
could almost taste it". Love the look of lipstick, but
the consistancy and stickyness are still weird.
feeling: Love the feel of nylons and rubbing them when I'm driving or sitting.

AllieSF
12-08-2007, 09:22 PM
Sight: The whole package, preferrably petite, fit, great smile and eyes that look directly at me.

Sound: A pleasant and assured voice

Smell: All that is woman

Taste: All that is woman

Feeling: Yes, that baby soft skin, smooth flowing hair