PDA

View Full Version : Talk About Confusion

charlie
12-08-2007, 07:10 PM
Last night Charlie stepped out and went to a TG bar. I was decked out in my new blue dress (mid thigh), nylons, new 5 inch heels, "O" necklace, wig and full war paint. There is a transgendered show on at 10:30 on Friday nights so I went and got my gin and tonic and found a table close to the stage. The place quickly filled up and who should arrive just as the show was starting and needing the rest of my table seats....4 beautiful 23 year old real girls from ASU. Here I am crossdressed, yet a fully functioning heterosexual man seated next to (5 people at a small round table equals more then just arm rubbing) 4 young girls that are drinking and having fun. I was speechless at first. Finally the blond next to me asked if they were making me nervous. I started then joining them and joking with them. After buying a round of drinks things got easier. I was told that I looked pretty and they really liked my shoes. This genderbending does affect the brain though. Especially when your brain tries to be a woman and a man both at the same time.

Kate Simmons
12-08-2007, 07:28 PM
Hi Charlie. It can feel a little strange at first but you get used to it. I love interacting with other folks, especially when they just treat me as "me".:happy:

Dawn Marie
12-08-2007, 07:32 PM
Looks like you had a great time. It is so nice when others treat you as though you were just another girl out to have fun. Hope you have many more experiences like that one. Good Luck!!

AllieSF
12-08-2007, 07:43 PM
I love it when a woman reacts positively to me when I am out dressed. It has happened 3 times so far. Once on my first outing in San Francisco when I carried on an ongoing conversation with the young girl who was bartending, then with a fenmale disc jockey at a gay club in San Jose, and then just recently with a great waitress at a cool 60s style restaurant in San Francisco. All three of them had their own SO partners but still helped make my night a success. No gender confusion for me!

Angie G
12-08-2007, 07:52 PM
Glad you had a good time hun :hugs
Angie

MAJESTYK
12-08-2007, 08:41 PM
Sometimes it can be hard to think with your mind crossed.

trannie T
12-08-2007, 10:02 PM
I've found that wearing a dress is a good way to meet women. Maybe we are less threatening en femme. Nothing much has developed but I still keep hoping- -and dressing.

carolinewalker_2000
12-09-2007, 02:08 AM
Sounds like you enjoyed the best of both worlds!

tricia_uktv
12-09-2007, 04:08 AM
Bet you enjoyed it really! I have that young gg find us fascinating, they tease us a bit but respect us for what we are doing.

Mitch23
12-09-2007, 04:41 AM
it does make for an interesting night out. I was dressed in a mainstream club the other night - proved to be very popular with the girls, all young and sexy. they were all up for a dance and some were quite provocative with lap dancing and the like. We felt like celebrities. If only they'd known we were a couple of sad old gits in frocks!

Mitch

Deborah Jane
12-09-2007, 04:52 AM
Sounds like you had a great night out :happy:..I wish i had the nerve to try that!!

Mollyanne
12-09-2007, 05:53 AM
Hi Charlie, Sounds like you finally had a good time after the "dust settled". Good for you girl, good for you. Hope you take a camera along next time so we can all see ya'.

:love: Mollyanne