PDA

View Full Version : An old crush

chrissietoo
12-08-2007, 10:00 PM
The holiday season reminds me of Nancy Stark. Nancy was the girl all the boys had a crush on in grammar school She was so beautiful, I loved just to walk past her house! :love:

She was also kind of shy and distant and, oddly, didn't have many boyfriends. I moved away during middle school, and then ran into her the first week of college. She was as pretty as ever, golden blond hair, large round lips and light brown eyes with long lashes. Her legs were longer than I remembered, and her hands just as elegant.

She was rushing sorority....and soon disappeared into that scene. We ran into each other now and then on campus, and then I transfered schools.

Just after graduation, I got a temp job at Macy's for the holidays, and was amazed to see Nancy walk by. My heart fluttered! :love: then she was gone.

Then the next day, she walked by again. Amazed, but ready, I called out to her. She recognized me right away and gave a big, bright smile with a tinge of blush. She seemed happy to to meet an old friend. Turned out she was working at Macy's too. :thumbsup:

We had coffee the next day, and she filled me in on her life, which had changed considerably.. Her sophomore year, she fell in love with one of her sorority sisters, and it turned into a bit of a gossip scandal. She blew off the Greek scene and moved in with her lover :tongueout

Now she was in the big city where being a lesbian was easier.

I couldn't help but talk about how all us little boys had crushes on her (she found us pesky). I was able to tell her, in detail, three of her favorite outfits from fifth grade, something she got a big kick out of (she still dressed beautifully, with a thin waist, wide hips and (now) with ample, sharp breasts, usually held by a lacy uplift bras (I noticed :happy:). Finally, I admitted that I'd pinched a pair of her undies one day....

..and that led to a natural question on her part, "Oh, really? Do you still go around in girl's underwear?" :Angry3:

"Ah....I cannot tell a lie."

She gave a big smile.
"Cute. So little Johnny turned out to be little Janey!" She leaned back and laughed, and so did I.

We had regular coffee together that season. She was pretty curious about my dressing, and so she learned that I always wore panties, and sometimes bras, under sweaters at work, and dressed fully at night. She liked my attention, and I felt girly and comfortable with her.

A few days before Christmas I picked out a lovely lace uplift bra in her size (good eye) with a shape that held her firmly and naturally. I gave it to her. She asked if she could peek, and I said yes, but not till you get home! (I guess I was a little embarrassed)

The day before Christmas, we had coffee, and I saw immediately that she was wearing my bra. It looked magnificent. She complimented me on my choice, and said she'd never had one better.

Before we went back to work, she got up to go to the bathroom and then as we were leaving she handed me a little brown bag.

"Your Christmas present," she said.
"Can I peek?"
"Sure, you want to enjoy them while they're fresh."
I opened the bag enough to see a pair of crumpled panties.
"Omg!"
"Maybe you need to go to the bathroom before you go back to work?"
"Omg, yes! THANK YOU!" I kissed her on the cheek and ran off to put them on. She was gone when I returned. The day after Christmas we worked again, and I thanked her for a VERY Merry Christmas....where dreams came true. :hugs:

sterling12
12-08-2007, 11:52 PM
Kind of has an "O-Henry" flavor to it! Sort of vaguely like "the Gift Of The Majii".....maybe!

But you didn't finish The Story. So what happened? Are you still friends? Does she still give you used panties? Inquiring minds want to know!

Peace and Love, Joanie

chrissietoo
12-09-2007, 02:05 AM
Kind of has an "O-Henry" flavor to it! Sort of vaguely like "the Gift Of The Majii".....maybe!

But you didn't finish The Story. So what happened? Are you still friends? Does she still give you used panties? Inquiring minds want to know!

Peace and Love, Joanie

Well, I thought I would keep it a Christmas story.....but for inquiring minds, yes, we stayed friends until she moved to London. Her partner didn't care for me, and their social life was almost exclusively lesbian, so we only met for coffee and treats now and then.

She's a beautiful woman who has been hit on by men all her life. :Angry3::Angry3:
She appreciates my simple and devoted admiration. It took her a little while to fully accept my 'unusual' affection, and then she teased me hopelessly, sometimes with gentle cruelty. I think it was revenge for all the men who had bothered her because of her beauty, and it stoked my ardor even more. :love:

I begged for more panties, and she complied, happily. She once called me and asked if I was wearing them, and I told her I wasn't. :o :o
She got a little angry, but I thought she was kidding and so I told her that I simply didn't have enough. She emptied her drawer into a bag and brought them over. :hugs:

Joy Carter
12-09-2007, 02:26 AM
Go into Yahoo 360 and you will see tons of Lesbians.

Mitch23
12-09-2007, 05:57 AM
chrissie thats a wonderful story - i was right there with you - wish i'd known a lovely girl like that

mitch