PDA

View Full Version : finally made it out en femme

Ashley Lynn Swift
12-08-2007, 11:28 PM
I'd just like to stay i've been away for a couple of months with work and have not had access to the internet. but i would like to say that i have finally made its out in both particial and full femme, both trying to pass and just out wearing femme to be confortable.

Nicki B
12-08-2007, 11:47 PM
How'd it go??? :)

windycissy
12-08-2007, 11:52 PM
Attagirl! Tell us all about it....

Michl41
12-09-2007, 12:14 AM
Well...let's hear about it....................

RobertaFermina
12-09-2007, 01:08 AM
'Atta Girl!
Congratulations for venturing out !

Glad to see you are trying "both modes" of CD on for size.

And, of course, Do Tell !

:rose: Roberta :rose:

Ashley Lynn Swift
12-09-2007, 01:21 AM
well actually, there's not much to tell, i've went back to driving, and i was in a hurry trying to make a very tight load to chicago, and i pretty much only drive en femme, not nesseceryly trying to pass, and i didn't have time to change before fueling the truck, so i just said the heck with it i've got to start going out em femme sometime, so when i got to the pilot in joplin, mo
at first I was Really Nervous in fact i Sat in the truck for several minutes before i Finally got out of the truck and fueled the truck, then i pulled the truck up and went inside and got my recipes and something to eat and drink and then went back to the truck, and beathed a sigh of relief that i made it through it, with nobody making any rude commits, since then my confidence has gotten a lot stronger, and am pretty much only only going out em femme now

Ashley Lynn Swift
12-09-2007, 01:28 AM
I'm Also planning on my coming out to my family over the holiday's it's the final hurdle to being able to go full time, as Taylor

tricia_uktv
12-09-2007, 04:01 AM
Could be the start of something big, I hope so Taylor, good luck

Mollyanne
12-09-2007, 05:59 AM
Hi Taylor, driving en-femme has its advantages, but when wearing 3" heels its gets kinda' tough!!!! and when getting out of the truck when wearing a skirt,oh my!!!!!!
But anyway, glad your back!!!!!!

:love: Mollyanne

Jillm
12-09-2007, 08:15 AM
Congrats on your first outing, I wish you luck on coming out to your family.
Jill