PDA

View Full Version : OMG! I did it! I did it!

Jaquelyn
12-09-2007, 12:11 PM
Well, last night was it, Jaquelyn made her, somewhat public appearence. The bdsm group we belong to have been very encouraging, in fact some of you may remember that Jaquelyn was to go to the Halloween party, and, she chickened out-which led to a big pity party on my part. (thanks everyone for putting that into perspective for me) Anywhoo, they decided that since I was a little nervous of certain male Doms reactions, opinions,etc. about 8 of our closest freinds put on a closed party just so Jaquelyn could be there. So, off I went with my lovely wife. Two of the girls wanted to help get me dressed ( gave me a few makeup pointers too, very nice girls) and shazam! Jaquelyn spent the evening in a pink party dress, serving the guests refreshments, and being the group shutterbug. She got quite a few compliments, the best coming from one of the male doms, who told me that if he didn't look twice, he couldn't tell-I blushed big time on that one!:heehee: All in all, a very wonderful evening, and guess what? It was just like everyone said here: once you do it, it is no big deal and I can't wait to try again!! Had a blast! P.S. they took several photos of me, so, hopefuly soon , I will also be able to post my first pics out and about!!!

Mitch23
12-09-2007, 12:23 PM
well done girl - you did it - and what a buzz. So when are you going to do it again - gets kind of addictive doesn't it!

Mitch

Nicole Erin
12-09-2007, 12:26 PM
So you went to a bdsm gathering en femme? Did you have a "spanking" good time?
Get it? "Spanking" good time? yeah? HAR HAR HAR I am too hilarious! :D

Jaquelyn
12-09-2007, 01:17 PM
So you went to a bdsm gathering en femme? Did you have a "spanking" good time?
Get it? "Spanking" good time? yeah? HAR HAR HAR I am too hilarious! :D

Actually, I was just slave girl, no real serious spankings, probably next time though!!:happy:

Sam-antha
12-09-2007, 03:17 PM
Slave girls do have fun don't they ?

kaitlin
12-09-2007, 05:24 PM
Slave girls do have fun don't they ?

Oh YES we do !!!:spank:

StacyCD
12-09-2007, 05:32 PM
It's nice to have friends like that!

lisa_e_love
12-09-2007, 05:37 PM
Congratulations on getting out of the house! Sounds like it was a fun party, and nothing like a compliment on your appearance to give the night a little extra boost. :D

Megan_Girl
12-09-2007, 05:44 PM
Well the cat is out of the bag now!!!

Bravo!! :cheer: Bravo!! :cheer: Bravo!! :cheer:

XXX
Megan

Billijo49504
12-09-2007, 10:57 PM
One word. FANTASTEC!!!!...BJ

Kristen Kelly
12-10-2007, 01:08 AM
You Go Girl :^5:

Won't be long when well have to be holding you back....it is possible to have too much fun?