PDA

View Full Version : Met a Nice Lesbian

Charolette time
12-09-2007, 03:53 PM
I was doing a video job yesterday and in the corse of the day I was sitting next to a ladie who was a friend of the place, while talking to her I asked If she was here with her husband and said no I m a Lesbian, we had a nice convesation and I got the courage to mention that I was a cross dresser, we talked a while, I told her I was wearing panties and she said that was great, , after the christmas program was over I went over to say good by and kind of bent over to give her a hugand she planted a kiss on my lips, She then told me about a dance that she goes to often, Made my day:drink: Hugs Charolette

Scotty
12-09-2007, 04:11 PM
Good on you!!

I have a HUGE crush on a lesbian right now, I want to get closer to her so that perhaps if she's interested we could go out....

I'm not a woman tho, maybe halfway, and internally yes, but I'd like to give this one a try...I think it would be fun!! And maybe she would get the best of both worlds LOL :D

Carla4Guage
12-09-2007, 04:27 PM
Did she invite you to the dance? If she did or you even think she did, and I were you, I would be planning what I was going to wear. A crossdresser & lesbian sounds like a very interesting combination. Let us know if anything develops. I know that I am the biggest lesbian I know. I have no interest in a male companion, but I would love to love another girl, if ever I got the chance.

Trudyann
12-09-2007, 04:44 PM
I have had conversations with a number of lesbians, including a granddaughter, and never hesitated to disclose my cross dressing. I've always gotten a pleasent, friendly and happy responce. I've usually been told, "Good for you!"

trannie T
12-09-2007, 06:59 PM
I've met a few lesbians while dressed and we got along well. They even laughed at my joke, "The next time I'm going out crossdressed I'm dressing like a lesbian, jeans and a flannel shirt."

Billijo49504
12-09-2007, 10:25 PM
Hi Char, I wish you all the best. Hopefully you and her will find something in common. Finding a lady that is in your corner , would be the perfect Christmas present for both of you. All my best wishes...BJ

EDNA
12-10-2007, 07:49 AM
Lesbians are also great people. I know any of them and we get along real good together. We send each other cards. On all of the cards sending Months. Some I met in Vegas, while working at a Straight job and a Bars. A lot of them every E-mail me. To see how I am doing and how thing are going with them. I even was going to marry a Lesbian.

Sharon
12-10-2007, 11:38 AM
It's like I always say -- nice lesbians are better than bad lesbians, any day of the week. :happy: