PDA

View Full Version : Trouble at Mill.....

Laura Jane
12-09-2007, 05:06 PM
No, not a Monty Python Sketch, just the normal every day troubles of cross dressing in the privacy of your own home.

For the 2nd time in a fortnight as I was relaxing at home alone enfemme, my Brother made a suprise visit. And on both occassions there was no way to do a quick change and unpaint my nails! The silly bugger just won't phone ahead.

So with the lights on and the other kind of TV making a noise that almost certainly could be heard from the front door, I hide like a frightened mouse!

But 5 mins of the door bell ringing and shouting through the letter box is enough to get anyone out of the mood.

Still, better to have him think I'm a bit funny than actually open the door in my Pink Sweater and Brown Cordouroy skirt!

So now, where are those old blackout blinds! Argh well, I will be expecting the spanish inquisition next time I see him!

Ruth
12-09-2007, 05:12 PM
What can I say, maybe it's time you had The Talk with him. Then either you can let him in any time, or he won't come calling again...
Sorry, shouldn't be flippant about it, but you have a situation there that isn't good as it stands, so it could be time to change things.

Shelly Preston
12-09-2007, 05:13 PM
He may think you left the television on because you were only out for a short time

If this keeps up you may end up having to tell him :eek:

Laura Jane
12-09-2007, 05:17 PM
He wouldn't be first on my list to tell, or even make the top 20!

I've really no intention or need to tell anyone about what I consider a private pastime! It would be different if my whole life style revolved around crossdressing etc.

lisa_e_love
12-09-2007, 05:44 PM
You've got a right to ask him to phone ahead - who knows if you have company, are being intimate with someone, or have an important project to work on that can't be interrupted? He should respect your time and make sure he's not intruding before...well, before he does! If he just pops over all the time, I don't think he would be offended by a mild, "Could you call ahead next time?"

StacyCD
12-09-2007, 05:47 PM
Just be thankful he doesn't have a key! A simple solution is to simply say that you were listening with headphones on and didn't hear him ring the bell or knocking!

Laura Jane
12-09-2007, 05:53 PM
Its the not going away when there's no answer and knocking on the door and ringing the bell like a crazy person that upsets me!

Yes, he should phone ahead, but he is impossible when it comes to stuff like that. I'll try and ring him tomorrow, but he never answers his phone!

I'm just glad I don't live on the ground floor!

MAJESTYK
12-09-2007, 06:03 PM
:eek: The Spanish inquisition?? No one expects the Spanish inquisition!! Sorry couldnt resist...

SherriePall
12-09-2007, 06:48 PM
You were in the shower. Or otherwise occupied in the loo. There are a million legitimate reasons why you couldn't answer the door immediately. Tell him by phoning ahead, you'll make sure you aren't otherwise busy when he arrives.

jennifer easton
12-09-2007, 07:08 PM
I know the feeling, Gf sister's live on the same street as we do, as well as her daughter, hell so does her Ant, Geeeeeeeeees I didn't realise just how many Family there are down here, any way it makes for uneasy atemps at Jenniferism, one day the dream is to be far far away from the madding crowd!! Jenn

brittanny
12-09-2007, 09:06 PM
tell him you got drunk and passed out

Holly
12-09-2007, 09:10 PM
Tell him the truth... that you had a girl in there with you. You just don't need to mention that it was YOU! :shocked:

Billijo49504
12-09-2007, 09:56 PM
I would just tell him you were BUSY!!! And leave it at that. Maybe add a wink Just to make him wonder....BJ