PDA

View Full Version : This is a new one - loaned my wife pantyhose!

SiobhanW
12-10-2007, 12:04 AM
While I was in the bathroom earlier this evening, getting ready for a Christmas party we were going to:

Wife: "Siobhan (but by my guy name), I thought I had opaque pantyhose (tights) but I can't find them. I'm going to have to run to the store!"

Me: "You don't need to do that, I've got a pair. You want to borrow them?"

Wife: "You have opaque pantyhose?"

Me: "Sure. Why wouldn't I?"

So the wife wore a pair of my pantyhose to the party tonight. :heehee:

jaina
12-10-2007, 12:09 AM
its nice when it goes well :D

Robertacd
12-10-2007, 12:27 AM
I know this is a little off topic but how do you pronounce Siobhan?

A friends wife is named that and she pronounces it pretty much the way it is spelled See-Oh-Ban

I met someone else online with that name and she pronounced it Sha-Ban and said that was the proper way.

BTW: My wife borrows my stuff all the time. Mainly because I take better care of my pantyhose.

Jodie Wexler
12-10-2007, 12:33 AM
My wife has worn some of my dresses to her office holiday parties. I got a big kick when the office creep said she looked nice and she was wearing one of mine. She has gotten pantyhose from me and will wear my shoes too.

SiobhanW
12-10-2007, 01:15 AM
I know this is a little off topic but how do you pronounce Siobhan?

The "bh" is more of a "v" sound. I've heard various pronouncements, which seem to be dependent on where in Ireland one is from. The one I prefer is Shuh-vawn or Shi-vawn, but in some areas they do clip the ending to sound more like - Shuh-von, Shi-von. All four are acceptible in use though.

Stormgirl
12-10-2007, 01:20 AM
And this is why every GG should have a CD husband :love:

Veronica 1
12-10-2007, 06:34 PM
I do not have a SO, but the daughter in law and I are always borrowing each others clothes, she likes my tops and I like her jeans.

silkenhose
12-10-2007, 07:03 PM
wife takes mine all the time........then sends me out to get more...think it is a game to her.

SandyR
12-10-2007, 07:29 PM
Now thats sharing....heheh

SandyR

Zee
12-10-2007, 08:56 PM
My wife an I share those things that can be shared. Last week she asked to borrow one of my skirts, and just today she needed a cami, so she borrowed one.

It is kinda cool and I don't mind. Every once in a while I will borrow a bit of her make up and sweaters too... so it goes both ways.

Missy Anne
12-10-2007, 09:08 PM
Been there and done that! LOL.

However we prefer stockings, and frequently raid each others jewelry cache.

Missy Anne

Nicole Erin
12-10-2007, 09:21 PM
If I do not hide a lot of my CD things, my wife will swipe them.
So yeah at first you hide things so she won't find out, then you keep it out cause she already knows, and then you hide it again so she won't steal it.

I tell ya it is never safe to unhide anything.

But yes my wife has "borrowed" more than a few pairs of my pantyhose.

Carol A
12-11-2007, 09:23 AM
Yep mine does the same thing, just her herself if she needs a pair.:heehee:

Angie G
12-11-2007, 10:17 AM
My wife and I borrow each others thing the ones that will fit :hugs:
Angie

glynnis
12-11-2007, 12:16 PM
My wife and I always share our clothes and lingerie.In fact I have more panties,bras,open bottom girdle and stockings than she does.She buys most of my clothes for me and i think she enjoys me crossdressing as much as I do.I am a very lucky man.

cosmolovesph
12-11-2007, 12:59 PM
yeah me too, as my wife (more than once) has "borrowed" my pantyhose... what a turn on for me too knowing she is wearing mine! :heehee:

Deanna2
12-11-2007, 03:45 PM
Situation normal! My wife often nicks my pantyhose.

Darla in Pa.
12-11-2007, 05:16 PM
My wofe and I share everything but EARINGS! she says that just is not right Go figure Darla

SiobhanW
12-11-2007, 05:32 PM
I think that's OK. If my wife ever wants to set a boundary like that, wether it be her earings, or her panties, or not wanting to see me in makeup, whether or not it's in any way rational, then I'm more than willing to accept it.

Babette
12-11-2007, 06:11 PM
I don't mind my wife borrowing things like panty hose. It would be nice if she brought them back once in a while. I should not complain too loudly. After all, she probably bought them for me in the first place. Actually, we laugh and kid each other about it often.

Babette

SiobhanW
12-11-2007, 06:14 PM
It would be nice if she brought them back once in a while

Funny you should mention that, I haven't been offered mine back yet!

pamela_a
12-11-2007, 08:05 PM
My wife rarely wears pantyhose but she was looking for a denim skirt a few months ago. When she couldn't find it she procured one of mine. Come to think of it, I haven't gotten that back.

-Paula-

Babette
12-11-2007, 09:53 PM
Come to think of it, I haven't gotten that back.

-Paula-

Funny you should mention that, I haven't been offered mine back yet!

A mysterious trend indeed!!

Babette

KandisTX
12-12-2007, 10:35 AM
we were going to a wedding this summer and my 12 year old daughter needed a slip for the skirt she was wearing. "Dad, Do you have a slip I can borrow". Goddess that felt so good to hear from her. ;)

Kandis:love:

Carla4Guage
12-12-2007, 03:26 PM
I might be able to try the wife's pantyhose on if I wanted someting with a crotch at the knee joint. When there's a foot and 1/2 difference in height and 90 pounds difference when we try to teeter-toter, not many of the clothing items are going to be inter-changable. I do have to watch her in my makeup case however.LOL:happy: