PDA

View Full Version : Enjoy Pregnancy Glow???

hayes1901
12-10-2007, 07:06 PM
Hi all,
Im Natalie!! Ive been crossdressing for about 3 years now. Im 26 years old and am particularly fascinated with pregnancy. I think its one of the most beautiful and sexy times for a women. Do anyone else here share the same crossdressing fantasies? If so i would love to see what you look like in the pregnancy glow! post those beautiful bellies!! I enjoy carrying twins myself. I just want to also say - no disrespect to women- i absolutely think pregnancy is one of the most amazing gifts. Please give me your thoughts and big bellies if your a fan. xoxoxox

Wendy me
12-10-2007, 07:09 PM
no i think i will leave the pregnancy glow to the pro's at it our GG's..........

Amanda FAB
12-10-2007, 07:12 PM
No offence --
"Chacun à son goût" as they say ... but when I see posts like this it "worries me" .. because I just dont understand it AT all.

Not saying it is "wrong" .. I just dont understand.

GypsyKaren
12-10-2007, 08:04 PM
I don't think so...

Karen Starlene :star:

Zee
12-10-2007, 08:18 PM
Pregnancy is a wonderful gift for women. All thought they will be the first to say the do not feel beautiful, they indeed are, more so during this period.

However, I know I will never be able to bear any children. I have resigned my self to that fact. I have actually never gave being pregnant a second thought. Having helped my wife bring two wonderful boys in to this world, I can say that special gift for my wife is hers and hers alone. I really have no desire to dress as a pregnant women.

hayes1901
12-10-2007, 09:21 PM
Thanks for your thoughts. I probably need to explain a little more. I will say that in my cross dressing its usually involving pregnancy. Sometimes im just the girl next door. I know that is probably a little out of the norm but i would love to bear children if i could. My partner is very supportive and when we try to have kids i plan on dressing up through out her pregnancy as moral support. Even if pregnancy is not something you dress as- has anyone even tried their shot at being pregnant for a day or so?

Holly
12-10-2007, 09:49 PM
If you want a, "shot at being pregnant for a day or so," (not very realistic, IMO), you might consider this (http://www.btio.com/pregnancyprofile/index.html). If it's worth trying, why not go all the way?

hayes1901
12-10-2007, 10:29 PM
The maternity dress is my favorite!!

veronicagirl
12-10-2007, 11:01 PM
If you're gonna sit down with a coupla those big chicken fried steaks, a bowl of mashed potatoes with homemade gravy, a plate of buttered homemade bisquits, a slab of apple pie and a 9-pack of Miller's...... one of those jeans with the big elastic panel and a billowing cute top might be just what's needed.

Kris
12-10-2007, 11:26 PM
If you want a, "shot at being pregnant for a day or so," (not very realistic, IMO), you might consider this (http://www.btio.com/pregnancyprofile/index.html). If it's worth trying, why not go all the way?

Oh Holly I couldn't agree more however, I would like to staple it on.. so it can't come off for a month........

I also how funny your partner will think this is when she is pregnant. I think I would have been horribly pissy if my ex had done this when I was pregnant - even though he always looked pregnant, he at least wasn't doing it on purpose.

:hugs: and :love:'s,
Kris

vivianann
12-11-2007, 12:00 AM
being pregnant does not interest me. However Pregnant women are beautiful.

GypsyKaren
12-11-2007, 02:51 AM
I see things that you can't, this thread is done.

Karen Starlene :star: