PDA

View Full Version : Boots, Tights, a Long Skirt and a Turtleneck Sweater: Heaven!

windycissy
12-11-2007, 12:30 AM
I know, I know...it's the least sexy outfit I've ever worn, but I wore it tonight on cold night to the supermarket...again, hardly the stuff that fantasies are made of...but I have to say, I have never felt more like a woman! There's something about doing the little things in life, putting up with all the little hassles that women put up with (ever try climbing into the driver's seat in a long skirt?) that felt so real...and although hardly any skin was showing, that ol' skirt was swirling in the wind and my boots were comfy and cute, I just love this way too much!

StacyCD
12-11-2007, 12:45 AM
I agree 100%! It isn't always about sexy clothing. Just doing ordinary things while dressed is a lot of fun.

Krystenw
12-11-2007, 12:57 AM
Where I live tights and boots are a must.
I couldn't live without them.

sissystephanie
12-11-2007, 12:57 AM
Cissy,

How about a picture? When you have a skirt on, you sit down on the car seat and then swivel your legs in. That is the way most GG's do it, and it is so much easier that way. And when you are my age (75) it darn sure is easier even if you aren't wearing a skirt. I do it now as a matter of habit.

Sissy/Stephanie

Maybe a Girl on the outside, but always a man underneath.

Joni Beauman
12-11-2007, 01:01 AM
I just ordered such an ensemble, well the skirt is not especially long, from Kohls - using my wife's Kohls card. I consider this another step and further progress in acceptance (she is enough of a prudent shopper to let me take advantage of 15% off - the advantages of thrift). Can't wait for the package to arrive. Some nice dangly clip on earrings, too. I haven't yet had the nerve to pierce mine. Joni

windycissy
12-11-2007, 01:23 AM
Cissy,

How about a picture? When you have a skirt on, you sit down on the car seat and then swivel your legs in. That is the way most GG's do it, and it is so much easier that way. And when you are my age (75) it darn sure is easier even if you aren't wearing a skirt. I do it now as a matter of habit.

Sissy/Stephanie

Maybe a Girl on the outside, but always a man underneath.

I thought of including a picture, but every time I do the uber-moderators doom my threads to The Picture and Video Gallery = Neverneverland....anyhoo, I've already creamed off my makeup and snuggled into my flannel pjs, maybe tomorrow!

Denielleinheels
12-12-2007, 08:49 AM
I think that the differences in why we all dress make the difference in how we feel in what. This is who I am so pants/sweater/ boots are fine with me and also can be very sexy. I don't ever really tryto look like a hooker when I dress...tho' sometimes it happens.

windycissy
12-12-2007, 09:33 PM
Okay, in response to overwhelming demand, here is me in my long skirt, turtleneck and tights - except you can't see the tights so you'll just have to take my word for it:

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b7cc33b3127cceb2c107e59bb300000025108IatWLlw0aW

Angie G
12-13-2007, 01:12 AM
Cool you go girl :hugs:
Angie

RobynB
12-13-2007, 06:27 AM
Very nice outfit. I love this style also.

Denielleinheels
12-13-2007, 08:37 AM
Very cute girl.

carolinewalker_2000
12-13-2007, 10:53 AM
A highly practical - and pretty - winter outfit.

windycissy
12-13-2007, 07:39 PM
I wore it to a social gathering yesterday, dressed it up with a candy cane pin and a Christmas scarf, except I chucked the boots for heels and stockings...it felt wonderful to get dolled up for the Holidays!