PDA

View Full Version : went out today

CourtneyinTaylor
12-11-2007, 01:51 AM
let me first say I am mostly closeted only a few people know about what I do. Today when I woke up I was in the mood.(not the one you all think im sure lol) Courtney wanted to come out for a lil while. the only problem was I had errons to run. So there was no way I could get all dolled up. In the past i have worn my wifes jeans and this weekend we got her a couple of new pair. I grabbed my fav of the 2 and put them on and also My low heel (fem) boots which you can totally tell are womens. and said F it I dont care what any one says or if they stare. I went and filled out a job app, went to the library and went to lunch. when we left lunch my wife said you did it you got away with no problems how do you feel. I felt great even though not all dolled up just to go out even half fem made me feel good.

All I can say is one step at a time at your own pace. As long as your happy thats all that matters.

Courtney

Marvina Martian
12-11-2007, 01:57 AM
Good job girl! As long as the person whom you love is supportive who cares what other people think! Do it as often as as far as you are comfortable with :happy:

StacyCD
12-11-2007, 06:20 AM
The world didn't spin off its axis and the sun will still come up this morning! Most likely, people, if they did notice, really didn't care what you were wearing. You might hear a comment by someone but by in large if you are minding your own business don't let a few ignorant people stop you from doing something you enjoy doing! Life is too short not to have fun!!!

Fran51
12-12-2007, 01:55 AM
Hello Courtney XX I'm Fran. Way to go girl!!!! Good for you!! I'm sure Courtney felt A lot better being out, and about. Stacy is right, life is too short not to have fun. So get out there and enjoy!!! I hope you get the job Courtney. Love, Fran

carolinewalker_2000
12-12-2007, 03:16 AM
Each new step on the road is a major achievement; well done. Sounds like you had fun..........and, as Fran has said, good luck with the job application!