PDA

View Full Version : Question from Robyn

robyn
04-11-2005, 03:33 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I put this at the end of a thread yesterday, dressing with rules update. As nice as this all has been. In the back of my mind there is still concern. Why is she suddenly so caught up in this?
I am reading things into what is said. I should not be doing that, or should I?
Before I just keep going with this I think I should consider some caution and ask for opinions.

Yesterday after I finished catching up on my office work and doing some on line buying I went back over prior threads about my dressing.
There have been several replies on the different threads. All well meaning and helpful. Some eluded to agendas, different meanings then what I see, etc.
We have had one argument since the dressing started. I was dressed at the time. Not one word about dressing came into the argument.
I have felt the control is to keep it contained the way it is and not bring in other factions.
As I am so close to it I would ask that if you have some definate thoughts or pitfalls I should be looking out for and you feel OK expressing them please do so.

Thank you all Robyn

DonnaT
04-11-2005, 02:56 PM
Robyn

We can only make guesses as to what may or may not be your wife's agenda. If she even had an agenda.

I suggest, that as long as you are comfortable in her suggestions, go with it. If you have concerns ask her, not us. We will only cause you to have doubts and worries.

There are way too many scenerios that can be played out with this. Each of us implanting a seed of fantasy that may or not be factual.

All of which more than likely will never occur.

What with being a fan of TG fiction and a writer of it too, I could tell an impressionable person things that would cause paranoia, fear, delight, hope, drooling, doubts.

Just be honest with your wife.

P.S. Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/13/13_10_3.gif