PDA

View Full Version : update

gretchenD
12-11-2007, 08:44 AM
I have an updates and they are great.The guy who looked up my skirt is going to be charged with sexual assault and is facing 10 to 20 years in prison.This was his third time doing this,He did it 5 year ago and got probation,the second time his got 3 years in prison.I met with the prosecutor yesterday,is very caring and wants to see me get justice for he did to me.I have support from my family, lawyer and friends.I have a lawyer,my adoptive mom's friend Gina who does adoptions and represents crime victims.I get legal advice from her and has been there for me.My fiance Nikki and I have decide to have our wedding in March of 2008,not set on the excact date.I am going to dress as my femme side,my fiance asked me to do this and I said yes to her.My Fiance Nikki have been geting very close and knows we our going to become a family.My fiance has a 7 year old son Zach who has been wonderful to me from a previous relationship.Her son does call me Gretchen when I am dresssed as my femme side,has beeen supportive too and is excited that I am going to be his step father.Her family has been great to me,They see I do treat her right with respect and never layed a hand on her.My fiance's family sees she is very happy now and knows I am going to be in her life including her son's although I am not his bilogical father.

Sonia_cd
12-11-2007, 10:08 AM
That's good news honey. Perv's like that ought not to be allowed out for a while.

And congratulations on the personal front. Your finace sound like a wonderful person and wish you both a very happy married life.

Sonia

Kris
12-11-2007, 11:16 AM
I have an updates and they are great.The guy who looked up my skirt is going to be charged with sexual assault and is facing 10 to 20 years in prison.This was his third time doing this,He did it 5 year ago and got probation,the second time his got 3 years in prison.I met with the prosecutor yesterday,is very caring and wants to see me get justice for he did to me.I have support from my family, lawyer and friends.I have a lawyer,my adoptive mom's friend Gina who does adoptions and represents crime victims.I get legal advice from her and has been there for me.My fiance Nikki and I have decide to have our wedding in March of 2008,not set on the excact date.I am going to dress as my femme side,my fiance asked me to do this and I said yes to her.My Fiance Nikki have been geting very close and knows we our going to become a family.My fiance has a 7 year old son Zach who has been wonderful to me from a previous relationship.Her son does call me Gretchen when I am dresssed as my femme side,has beeen supportive too and is excited that I am going to be his step father.Her family has been great to me,They see I do treat her right with respect and never layed a hand on her.My fiance's family sees she is very happy now and knows I am going to be in her life including her son's although I am not his bilogical father.

Gretchen,

Wow, sexual assault. That is harsh, imho... I am not saying what he did was right by any means but dang..... I am happy that you have the support of the DA, family, and friends.
Congrats on your wedding day...... I too dream of being married with my so en femme... I bet it will be a beautiful wedding.
Let me tell you one thing, if I may... the only steps you have - lead into the house. That boy is now yours.. you will help mold him and guide him through his journey of life. Biology doesn't mean a thing, he will love you the way that children do, unconditionally... please remember that with him. You will always be part of his life - don't put a set of steps between you that he has to climb to feel loved as an equal to children that are yet to come.

:hugs: and :love:'s,
Kris

Nicki B
12-11-2007, 12:11 PM
I have an updates and they are great.The guy who looked up my skirt is going to be charged with sexual assault and is facing 10 to 20 years in prison.

I presume you're talking about this (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72479)? TBH, I think 10-20 for looking up a skirt is excessive, given you gave him a head wound that required stitches, in return.. Even if it is a third offence?

Is that a realistic expectation of his sentence?

docrobbysherry
12-11-2007, 12:34 PM
[QUOTE=gretchenD;1116884]My fiance Nikki and I have decide to have our wedding in March of 2008,not set on the excact date.I am going to dress as my femme side,my fiance asked me to do this and I said yes to her.[ QUOTE]

Gretchen, u never mentioned about the important part! Who gets to wear the fancy white wedding gown u, or Nikki, or both of u? Inquiring minds need to know!
RS

RobertaFermina
12-11-2007, 12:44 PM
Gretchen,

How happy I am that you have found love and belonging for your entire self. What a Gift !

I'm glad the DA is aggressive, regardless of your CD/TG status. How refreshing!

And Girls! as to the severity of the threatened sentence...it is just that. A threat calculated to induce a plea bargain. A decent defence attorney will plea it down to 6 months + probation, and maybe the judge will shake a finger at him for good measure. Of course, if he has a distracted, inexperienced public defender, and he insists on a trial, he may spend those 10 years in jail after all.....

Stay Happy Dear !

:rose: Roberta :rose:

gretchenD
12-11-2007, 07:15 PM
The DA knows I am a crossdresser and took that in consideration.I do love my future step son Zach with unconditional love and I do spend time with him even as my femme side.My dream came true too,I am going to be a dad but as a step dad and my fiance sees I am in her son's life..

Byllie
12-11-2007, 07:38 PM
I do love my future step son Zach with unconditional love and I do spend time with him even as my femme side.My dream came true too,I am going to be a dad but as a step dad and my fiance sees I am in her son's life..

May blessings continue to be showered upon your life!

lisa_e_love
12-11-2007, 07:52 PM
I'm so glad to hear your story! :D Getting married to a wonderful, supportive woman and having the opportunity to raise a child together is a dream come true. Congratulations!

Nicole Erin
12-11-2007, 08:16 PM
I presume you're talking about this (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72479)? TBH, I think 10-20 for looking up a skirt is excessive, given you gave him a head wound that required stitches, in return.. Even if it is a third offence?

Is that a realistic expectation of his sentence?

That guy might have a rap sheet as long as his arm. Or like said, it could be just some threat to start a plea bargain. People often do less than 10 for murder.

battybattybats
12-11-2007, 08:17 PM
Good to hear things are going well for you! Also good that your complaint was treated properly by the authorities.

This was his third time doing this,He did it 5 year ago and got probation,the second time his got 3 years in prison.

Doesn't seem like prison served well as a detterant to him. Sounds like he might need some serious rehabilitory treatment or he'll just do it again after being locked away for a longer time period.

gretchenD
12-12-2007, 06:53 PM
Thanks and my fiance sees I am going to be a great stepdad to her son Zach.I already taught him to be a gentleman,love and respect his mom.He does tell her that he loves her and me before he goes to bed.My fiance's son Zach has a bilogical father in his life,her ex boyfriend Louis whom he does see once a week and he does pay child support if you want to know.My fiance is going to wear the wedding dress and I have a special buisness suit I am going to wear.My fiance are very happy together and she loves my femme side too