PDA

View Full Version : A very pleasant surprize

Wendi0012
12-11-2007, 02:03 PM
I have been a member of this wonderful community for more than 25years boy where does the time go? I am not the typical not to offend anyone but most oof my crossdressing takes place during the day.
I was at the bank the other day doing a few errands and what not's when this lady bumped into me as I was leaving the bank. To my surprize it was a young lady that I had dated a few years back. She gave me a pleasent smile and ask me to wait up for her to finish her business. I was kinda of startled and just wanted to leave but stayed to meet with her.
As I waited by the door for her to finish Iwas looking outside and noticed her sister and another female companion in her car, this brought shivers to my spine as my ex and her sister are two of sexiest bitches one could know!!
As my ex finished her business and meet me at the door she asked what I was doing in a very loud tone. I took a deep breath and said nothing. She said that it's okay and that she already knew and was just happy to see me. I looked at her kinda dumbfounded as she said that explains the dresses in my closet as we were dating. She complmented me on how I looked and saud that her and her sister were on there way to get something to drink and wanted to know if I wanted to join them? I followeed my ex back to her car and her sister jumped up and with a oh my god that the next town could hear gave me a big hug and ahow are you doing! I was shaking from head to toe. Her sister stated that they were on there way to get some drinks and dinner and insisted that I come with them.
We get to the bar and I am a complete wreck this is one place that I would never think about going dressed as Wendi. WE get inside and sit down my ex's friend is looking me over trying to figure out what is going on but does't say anything. The waitress come over and she is wonderful greets us with a smile and doesn't break a sweat when she says mam to me when ordering drinks.
The rest of the night goes well and as I get ready to leave my ex walks with me back to my car and after a hug good-bye she says that I looked very nice and could have come clean with her years sooner and we could have stilled remained friends all this time. Since then I have a new friend to go to the mall with or just hang out. This just go to show the people who love us love us for whats on the inside not what we wear!!
Love Always,

TerriM
12-11-2007, 02:58 PM
What a great story! It just shows how people change sometimes.

Yours Terri

Eileen
12-11-2007, 05:38 PM
That is so wonderful Wendi! Everyone I have come out to, so far, have been very understanding and supportive. In many cases our fear of what will happen when we come out is far worse than reality!

Eileen

Marvina Martian
12-11-2007, 06:50 PM
That is a great story, thank you so much for sharing it with us!

I bet your heart was going like, a million miles an hour! I'm glad that they were so supportive.

Byllie
12-11-2007, 07:40 PM
Woooowwwwww!

charlie
12-11-2007, 08:36 PM
Good story! I was waiting for the bad part to happen, but lucky for you it never did! Glad you have a new confidant and friend.

ericalynncd
12-12-2007, 12:03 AM
that was a great story..

Joann0830
12-12-2007, 01:10 AM
I am so happy for you and the opportunity that you were given to go to someplace that you would never have gone to alone. That so wonderful to not only see old friends but to share that real you and to have been accepted so well. I always say that we are afraid of the unknown and she proved she had an Idea back when you dated. Wow, Like to hear more out and abouts with them Joann0830:heehee::love:

Bethany_Anne_Fae
12-12-2007, 02:21 AM
Once again... I LOVE the happy reports out there!!

AWESOME!!

*hugs*

Zara

carolinewalker_2000
12-12-2007, 03:12 AM
Isn't it lovely when someone exceeds your expectations of them.