PDA

View Full Version : A first

Trina82
12-11-2007, 11:14 PM
I have always kept my under-dressing behind my door, for the most part. I had been out and about previously, wearing a pair of panties instead of the masculine counterpart. Tonight I was feeling bold, though.

I was wearing my gray racerback underwire, and thought, "I should just put on a shirt and go." ...And I did! Straight to the grocery store! :D

Granted, I was wearing a hooded sweatshirt and jacket over it, I did feel a little self-conscious at first. After I got in and walking around the grocery store, I realized that I was just being paranoid, and that nobody had even noticed.

I expect I'll be doing this again, especially where it's winter and I can disguise it a little better. :D

Holly
12-11-2007, 11:28 PM
Congrats, Trina. Before you know it, you'll be shopping in a skirt!

Marvina Martian
12-12-2007, 03:20 AM
Hi, Years ago I used to do the same thing. I even went so far as to wear bras and hose uder my work clothes in the winter because I could hide them! Of course back then I was always paranoid about discovery.
Now I just put on whatever I want under my clothes and don't feel the least bit paranoid about it!

It just becomes one of those things that you tend to blow out of proportion in your mind and once you take the small steps the barrier in your will fall! (of course this site really helps too!)

:thumbsup:

Brandy H
12-12-2007, 07:03 AM
You go girl. As Bre mentioned, it's one of those things that we tend to blow out of proportion. Actually people almost never notice. I wear panties and bra quite often under male clothes. Do a little makeup too. Unless someone stood within a foot of you and had a chance to inspect, you're safe, and probably even then... Have fun

erickka
12-12-2007, 07:48 AM
If you search through some old threads here, you'll find some who even wear breast forms under their male drab ,and nobody notices. Mine are a D cup, and that is too hard to hide, regardless of how bulky your outer layers are, so I usually don't underdress except for tights when it's really cold. (an empty bra sucks!)

JoAnnDallas
12-12-2007, 08:37 AM
One of my fav bras is a underwire. I have worn it under my drab clothing not only in the winter time, but in the summer time too. It is white and by wearing a white undershirt and a dark shirt, it is not noticeable at all. Many times I have gone to work wearing panties, pantyhose, bra, camie, a little foundation, powder, and fleash colored liptstick. Along with my painted toes, acylic nails, and light Pink nail polish, it makes me feel real fem on those days.

StacyCD
12-13-2007, 05:22 PM
I went shopping yesterday wearing GV jeans, women's loafers, and woman's stretch top. Underneath, I was wearing a garter belt and hose, panties, bra (with small forms) and camisole. The only male item I was wearing was a light jacket. Also had on neutral lipstick. Best news was I had a great time! Once you get out and about--most likely you will regret not doing it sooner! Stay safe!

Trina82
12-13-2007, 07:38 PM
I'm not so sure that I'll ever be able to go to the office or family gatherings while wearing, as people are very "personable", if you catch my drift. It's not uncommon for a co-worker to come stand next to me with a hand on my shoulder, in which case a bra strap would be found. I don't mind it, but it does give a bit of a challenge.

Angie G
12-14-2007, 01:36 AM
Trina you go girl :hugs:
Angie