PDA

View Full Version : Oh, what a night

Natasha1974
12-12-2007, 03:03 PM
What a night, last night my wife and I were just sitting around chatting about make-up etc, before too long she had offered to do my makeup for me, with my past guilt issues and the fact the kids had gone to grandma's how could I resist.:D
I left it all in her hands and she told me we are going to step away from the gothic and other looks and go for something girly.
So both of our makeup boxes emerged and away she went. (She has claimed some of my makeup as her own now):eek:
A short time later Natasha emerged, I must say I like the girly look as well.
After my makeup was done, she suggest I put on my new long flowing skirt, and top, and I could wear my suede look high heeled boots, and my wig, which has been worn only a number of times.
I then did my own nails as I really needed the practice (clumsy fingers).:o
The night went on, and I tried on the black lace lined skirt she gave me a while back and showed her how it looked on. As we sat in the loungeroom me watching television and my wife on the internet making suggestings as to makeup ideas and finding lots of pics etc, as well as lots of sale items too.
After a while out came the camera and she took a few photos of me, to which will appear on this site as I feel ready to make an 'entrance'
About midnight, I unfortunately had to remove my makeup and get ready for bed, I left my nails done and was told if I wanted I could wear a nightie to bed, I needed no second bidding.
We laid in bed, and she suggested I roll over so she could cuddle me for a change instead of me cuddling her all night, it was a shame to actually goto sleep.
I just wish there was more time to dress, maybe with chrismas school holidays just around the corner (2 weeks to go and they have 6 weeks off) I will have my fingers crossed and new batteries in the digital camera!
Thanks for reading.

Carla4Guage
12-12-2007, 03:14 PM
Congratulations! I would die for such an evening. The support of our SO would be pure joy to so many of us. Keep the relationship growing. Maybe to practice you could offer to paint her toes or something. Anyway I envy you your relationship, sounds to me like she's a keeper.

stef
12-12-2007, 03:17 PM
Sounds like you have a very loving and trusting relationship with a wonderful wife. It's always a bit depressing isn't it when that perfect day has to come to its inevitable ending. At least you've got the pictures to remember it along with the potential for some near-future fun. Thanks for the inspiring post.

Now,...just don't forget to do something special for her one day.

- Stef

Natasha1974
12-12-2007, 03:19 PM
Carla, thanks for the response, yes she is really a keeper! I do paint her toe nails for her all the time, just wish she would let me do her finger nails:D .
It has taken me a while to get over past issues (previous threads) but I am over them now and the only way is up from here.

Mitch23
12-12-2007, 05:13 PM
wow thats sounds fantastic and what a girl she is -give her a hug from me

mitch

Billijo49504
12-12-2007, 05:22 PM
Good luck and I hope you have a VERY Merry Christmas...BJ

Ðarissa
12-12-2007, 05:23 PM
That sounds really awesome and fun. You have a great wife, you lucky girl. Glad you enjoyed yourself. :D

Natasha1974
12-12-2007, 06:00 PM
Thanks for all the posts so far girls, already planning for the next time.
Oh and Merry Christmas to you to BJ

krisinpink
12-12-2007, 06:29 PM
Natasha, how wonderful -that sounds great!

kaitlin
12-12-2007, 10:31 PM
Hey Girl, Sounds like you had a GREAT night!! Kiss that wife of yours, she is like mine, one of the very few! I wish every member here had a wife or girlfriend that is as supportive as mine. Kaitlin

Angie G
12-13-2007, 01:07 AM
Well it sounds like you had a great night hun :hugs:
Angie