PDA

View Full Version : W00t!

Mariah
12-12-2007, 05:18 PM
W00t! (http://www.merriam-webster.com/info/07words.htm) is a good word for the phone call I just got! That is the therapist office just called me and setup my first therapy appointment! 3 weeks ahead on the 7th! That makes me so happy!

*^_^*
keris

Victoria Anne
12-12-2007, 05:57 PM
congrats Keris , having a therapist is a great way to let out some frustrations and even better to learn about who you are . I look forward to my sessions , I have a great GG therapist. Good luck and I hope this turns out to be a wonderful experience for you.

SirTrey
12-12-2007, 06:17 PM
Congrats, Keris....That's wonderful! I'm happy for you....**Trey** :)

Mariah
12-12-2007, 09:07 PM
thank Victoria! I know it's going to be good, I don't want to get my hopes up to much since this is a state funded Theripest. All I know is that it's a Female. I soo hope that she's a Gender theripest! or at least Knows how to deal with GID.

YAY TREY!!! thank you! I'm so happy about it. and I Love the pick you have as your avatar is that you?

*^_^*
keris -Home from 72hrs of stright work.... time to get some sleep*-_-*zzzzZzz....

Siobhan Marie
12-15-2007, 06:05 PM
Oh Keris, I'm so happy for you hun. Let us know how you get on. :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

:hugs: Siobhán x

Mariah
12-16-2007, 12:38 PM
thanks Siobhan,

I just can't wait the 3 weeks! but it took them 5months to get me a phyc test so 3 weeks is not bad thehe.

keris

Maggie Kay
12-17-2007, 01:53 PM
Congrats! I didn't really know just how nice it is to get this stuff out in the open with another dispassionate human. It really helps.

Mariah
12-18-2007, 11:08 PM
Thanks maggie, I really hope it does help. :D

keris

Cara Allen
12-22-2007, 09:57 AM
Woot is right!

Congrats, Keris!

Cara

W00t! (http://www.merriam-webster.com/info/07words.htm) is a good word for the phone call I just got! That is the therapist office just called me and setup my first therapy appointment! 3 weeks ahead on the 7th! That makes me so happy!

*^_^*
keris

Mariah
12-22-2007, 04:24 PM
thanks *^_^*

keris

Mean Green Irene
12-26-2007, 01:39 PM
I have been to several therapists and it is a real joy to work with a therapist that understands us. Those who don't will be obvious in the first visit. One told me that I need to come back to God and go to church. The right therapist will help you to realize your stregths and help you get on a path that makes you happy. I know that I could not have transitioned 45 days ago without a good therapist to assist me.
Irene