PDA

View Full Version : Question of the week....

Marvina Martian
12-12-2007, 05:53 PM
Hi all,
I was thinking of posting a question up every week. Just some random thing that pops into my head, just so I can have fun socializing!:D

So my first question is kind of a two part one so here goes;

When you use breast forms what size are you trying to achieve?

If you were to get implants (in a fantasy world, LOL) what size would you get?

I thought that it would be interesting to see what the overall consensus on size is. I know that some want as big as possible and others want almost nothing, but I'd like to see what y'all had to say.

Thanks for amusing me!

lynda o
12-12-2007, 06:03 PM
For my size & build a 38c is just about perfect but it can cause gapping in some of my tops, so sometimes smaller is better.

Marla S
12-12-2007, 06:25 PM
I am ok with what mother nature gave me ... nothing that would qualify as breasts though. lol

charlie
12-12-2007, 06:27 PM
The breast forms that I use are 36C. Like most ladies I think bigger may be better! Although they do make a couple of tents on my chest just as they are.

Raquel June
12-12-2007, 07:17 PM
If I go by what size bra I should wear (based on actual measuring), I'd be a 42B, even with some pretty huge forms in it.

I think a 38C actually looks best. I'm 6'0" and have pretty big shoulders, so bigger is better, but I think going much bigger than 38C would start to get distracting and tacky, unless I got some super-soft kinda-saggy ones, and who wants that? Besides, I already have enough trouble finding tops big enough that aren't made like tents.

Of course, I don't know what size implants I would want. I stack up a stick-on bra then 140g breastforms kinda pushing things up then 320g breastforms on top of them when I want to be big and perky. I like the options my Russian nesting boobs give me. It'd have to be somewhere in the large C-cup range, though.

Genifer Teal
12-12-2007, 07:37 PM
The actual size was of no consequence to me. My intent was to find what looked balanced on me. I am tall and slender. I did not want anything excessive but also not too small. What I wound up with fills a 36c bra. Everyone agrees I achieved the balanced result I was looking for and that they are not too large by any means. The ironic part is anyone who sees them off of me, has commented how large they look by themselves.

Gen

Raquel June
12-12-2007, 07:44 PM
The ironic part is anyone who sees them off of me, has commented how large they look by themselves.Gen

Me too! Those silicone lumps look huge, not to mention the fact that I'm usually not stuffing them in there all by themselves. But when they're on they look about perfect.

Veronica 1
12-12-2007, 08:20 PM
My current forms give me a 36C and I think that I would like to try a D cup. As for implants, that is not going to happen.

Jeri Rene
12-12-2007, 09:08 PM
I wear a 38C and am happy with the size and look. I would stick with that if I were to get implants.

ericalynncd
12-12-2007, 09:18 PM
38c would be fine here.

kaitlin
12-12-2007, 09:35 PM
Hi Girls, Being I am a "big boned" girl (my chest is a 46) I wanted to get a look that was as normal as I could. My real size is a 46 A. My forms measure out to be a D cup, a little big but they work. If I ever win that multi-million dollar lottery, I will have implants put in to make me a full C cup. Kaitlin

suchacutie
12-12-2007, 09:49 PM
At 41 without the forms and then adding 2-3 inches away from my chest with the B-cup forms, I'm already quite large enough since my waist is current 34 (and shrinking!). If I could tone my upper torso area, the cantelever would already be quite a few inches. I like the B-cup look, but if I do think down a bit more I may have to go to an A cup in order to not "stick out" in a crowd. In the implant fantasy world, I'd go for the smaller size just to make sure I'd not attract undo attention.

tina

MJ
12-12-2007, 10:40 PM
my forms are not that big .. with what i have thanks to the hormones and forms i fill out a 38 d .. if i ever get the money i would love to be a 38 D-cup or a 38DD-cup

BillieJoe
12-12-2007, 10:41 PM
My forms are in the 38 B and they seem right to me and are not overly large for my build. They make my tops look good.
If I had implants I might have to think about going to a C.

Francine Nice
12-12-2007, 10:47 PM
I am a 38 B or C. I am happy with either. Next month I am going to one of those fancy lingerie shops where they do a "bra fitting".

Carla4Guage
12-12-2007, 10:53 PM
My forms are C cup. I measure 40, with I were 38 as Victoria's Secret only goes up to 38.

Edwina
12-12-2007, 11:21 PM
My forms fill my 40B bras nicely and I guess I would have to go for the same if I had implants. But, at my age, that is not an option. :heehee:

:love:
Edwina

Marvina Martian
12-12-2007, 11:39 PM
I forgot to put an answer down for my own question! Duhh!

I am a 36B or D depending on what I am wearing and what forms I am using! I think that if I got implants they would be either B or C's. C's in a perfect world and B's if I were to want to switch back and forth from guy to girl as I think that you would be able to tape them down when in guy mode!

:love:

andreaattimes
12-13-2007, 12:23 AM
36C seems to fit my size really well.

Angie G
12-13-2007, 12:54 AM
1 I'm happy to ge a 38B some times a 38C :hugs:
2 I have no wish for Implants :hugs:
Angie

Carla Mel
12-13-2007, 01:36 AM
Dear Bre or Rue, I am currently using the exact same size as you are: 36 B or 36 D, according to what I'm wearing (where I'm going).
I have only one perfume, but for shoes, wigs, colour lenses, and breast form, I had to admit I am a chameleon.
When I came to America I had to "upgrade" to D, and it's mainly what I use when I go out, but I still use my lovely Bs, especially when I tape to do some cleavage.
Kises
Carla

tina jayne
12-13-2007, 03:03 AM
hi there being on the bigish size i am i 44c and it looks good so for now that is what i stay with and i do try and wear my forms every day when i can bye for now tina ( good luck with your questions ):love:

DawnRodgers
12-13-2007, 03:14 AM
My bra size is 36 and a C cup seems to proportion me nicely. If I had implants that is the size I would wear. I think I look best with that cup size. I dream of that comstantly, to feel yje weight on my chest, the wanting to see my breasts stocking out in a mirror, my topstenting out. Oh to have real female breasts a part of my nady. Would love it.

charllote34
12-13-2007, 05:03 AM
Im a modest girl and im a 34c xxx

Kelsy
12-13-2007, 05:31 AM
My first set of forms were a C I thought I wanted a large bust! but I am large up top anyway so I settled into a nice pair of Bs. I love the girls:D 40b

Kelsy

verena
12-13-2007, 06:21 AM
I am a 44 C.

Brandy H
12-13-2007, 06:28 AM
My bra size is 36c which I think looks natural for my frame size. For many years I used full silicone forms but, these days I find that enhancers with the right bra and the little natural filling that I have developed works for me

Raychel
12-13-2007, 09:08 AM
I almost a 40a naturally, But with the forms a nice 40d. But with my beer belly,I think one size larger would be the best.

Kathy Renee
12-13-2007, 09:27 AM
I am a 44D. Will never have implants.

Janis Edwards
12-13-2007, 09:42 AM
Because I am tall and relatively slim I wear "B" cup bra. I have noticed that for the most, tall girls, with some exceptiions of course, do not have really large girls and I just want to fit in.

Christine XX
12-13-2007, 09:56 AM
I'm also a "big girl". With forms in I wear 48D. The forms are huge, but so am I, and I think they are fairly realistic at my size. I got my wife to try them once, and boy was that funny! What makes a D cup for a 48 band makes for like a Z cup on a size 36!!!

-Christine

SANDRA MICHELLE
12-13-2007, 10:50 AM
No forms for me, I wear a 38C victoria secret bra and fill it out just fine. I do like to "tape" up below my breast since that makes them stand out better. I would like to get a breast lift and augmentation to a size 38D and not have to Tape up if I could get my wife to approve.

tiffanythecd2001
12-13-2007, 10:59 AM
:happy:Hi; i use um 36- b,type form, waiting on 36-c forms, since i have natural type hourglass figure, i can usally get by with bigger on top, im 5-2, 109, with wide shoulders, narrow waist type, for real breast i like to be with in the range of 36-c cup, with nice quater inch nipples with 1 inch red areolas, then i be set, im single so i can do this , bt at 6 grand thats whats holding me back, so im taking allure breast pills at 69 a bottle, thanks,have a great day,Tiffany,:heehee:

jennifer41356
12-13-2007, 01:09 PM
38 c fir me and I would like to be a c cup if i got implants

Linda Daniels
12-13-2007, 04:53 PM
I know you are going to all say OMG! ...but I am going to be an exception and honestly say that I am quite comfortable with my largest forms which fill a 40F or 44DD bra nicely. I have broad shoulders and believe I look quite natural. I also have forms for 40D. They are much smaller & the minimum size for me whenever I get inplants.

Linda

StacyCD
12-13-2007, 05:04 PM
I measure a 40-41 inch bust. However almost all of my bras are 38s since I like them a little bit snug and I know they are going to stretch a bit anyway. I have several sets of forms depending on my mood. However, depending on the bra there can be a terrific difference in the apparent breast size. With my inhancers in some bras it's hard to see much projection at all. With another bra, I get almost c-cup projection.

No chance (or desire) for anything permanent!!

Janet Bern
12-13-2007, 05:22 PM
I wear a 40B bra sometimes a C.. I am pretty tall (6'3) so I dont want to look too big up front and besides too big makes us all look sort of clownlike, You have to be sure you are tailored and neat.
Janet

RobertaFermina
12-13-2007, 06:30 PM
Mine are on the fringe between B and C....that would be fine for such dreams....though I don't think I've had one yet.

:rose: Roberta :rose:

Cristi
12-13-2007, 11:48 PM
My forms give me a C cup that is close to a small D.

If, in some fantasy land, I could convert them to REAL breasts, I think I might go a bit smaller. Putting up with a large C cup 24/7x365 might be a bit much. There are times (hot Summer weather?) when I think I would regret anything larger than a large B or small C.

natasha
12-14-2007, 12:00 AM
36C for me. I wanted to look natural for my size etc...... I do wish they were real though!!!!

Colleentg
12-15-2007, 11:40 AM
Way back when I actually used breast forms, I used both B and C, depending on the bra I used them in.

I have since, got rid of them and now in lightly lined or unlined bras in 36-B. (mones). But I haven't seen any increase in my natural size for a long time, and considering implants to obtain at least a C.

chrissietoo
12-15-2007, 10:03 PM
I have a full "B" with forms, and some of my favorite padded bras give me a large A or small B..., which feels just right~ :heehee:

Mary Jane
12-16-2007, 08:35 AM
My forms are 36C and I think they fit my body size very well. Implants???? Not for me but I would opt for the "C" size in them also, I think.

Dawn Marie
12-16-2007, 08:44 AM
For me about a 38 or 40 B, this suits me for my build and I want to look as natural as possible. Even though my wife says I'm about a A already. So I have a good start on cleavage.

Michelle 2721
12-16-2007, 11:51 PM
anybody know of anyplace that sells online custom breast forms as I have size B already and looking to fit into size triple D that will fiill in my own B size breasts comfortably The only size I received thus far arent big enough to fit as they were made for flat chested women or men and don't even display as I like them to look

sissystephanie
12-17-2007, 01:43 AM
Mother Nature saw fit to give me a natural 40 B. I do use some enhancer pads to achieve better cleavage, but no actual forms. I am perfectly happy with what I have naturally.:love:

Sissy/Stephanie

Girl on the outside, man underneath!

Jennifer Brooks
12-17-2007, 01:53 AM
For my size and build, I am a 42C. If I were a real woman, I'd like to be a 36 "Full" C.

KatrinaAshley
12-17-2007, 01:57 AM
If I did it correctly I'm a 42. My first plan was to go for a C cup because I wanted to be in the right proportions. When I bought my first forms last week a size smaller saved me nearly $30 after shipping. I have no idea how I'll like them so I was glad to risk a little bit less. A B cup should suit me fine, according to the site I'm only losing half an inch. Maybe I can make that amount up with a little taping.

CAROLINE FROST
12-17-2007, 04:13 AM
i use two 525g implants i got from a friend which seem tofit and work for me very well. they also grip what breast tissue i have and push it up to make a good looking cleavage.

Patti Girl
12-17-2007, 07:01 PM
A "B" for both questions. Just enough to feel a bit feminine.

Patti

MarciManseau
12-20-2007, 09:50 AM
34B is perfect for me, fake or real, and Julie is the same so we share bras.

Hugs, Marci :hugs:

KandisTX
12-20-2007, 09:56 AM
For me, with forms I am a 44D, with my frame and size, that is the optimum size for me without looking "freakishly large", which is something to avoid when one wishes to pass.

As to getting implants, Ummmm.. nope.. while I have in the past fantasized about it, I seriously doubt I would do so even if I had a chance to. I enjoy too much of my male life to go full time or even consider SRS. I am a CD, not a TS :)

Kandis:Love:

Vieja
12-20-2007, 12:25 PM
Initially I had a 44-C but didn't like it and switched to a 44-b. I like to be able to see my feet when I look down.

Vieja

cdtammi
12-20-2007, 12:48 PM
hiya girls, i use transforn super soft classics size 4, which if remember is a c-cup. im 6'0 145 and almost always wear them with 34 o36 B-cup bras that seems to create a good look for me, although someday i want to try one size smaller. happy holidays all.

Michelle 2721
12-20-2007, 12:57 PM
I, want tripe Ds like my mom and sisters I don't care if they're freakish large I'll still pass as a lot of women I know that ar e like that even bigger.one woman actually had implants that made her look like she was carrying basketballs under her blouse bet she needed a wheel barell just to help cary the load lol

María José
12-20-2007, 03:26 PM
I don´t use breast forms. I usually wear a padded bra, just a light padding. I like to be a girl with small breast.

terrilynn
12-20-2007, 04:04 PM
Being 6', and a little broad shouldered, 38c fit me quite nicely. Not too big to get in the way of things I'm doing, but big enough to change my center of balance and feel quite nice whether just sitting and reading, or up doing things and being active.

Terrilynn