PDA

View Full Version : Had my Mammogram today

Charolette time
12-12-2007, 06:49 PM
Just want to let you know, went to the Brigham & Womans today for a mammorgram, had breast cancer operation almost 3 years ago, all fine, but what I really want to tell is I had on a nice pair of plain white panties , standing in the room with all the machines and no top, was hoping the xray nurse asked me to take off my pants but not to be done, but it was still exciting, I think she could see the tops of the panties as she had to get real close to put my breasts in the machine, felt just like a real girl, even joked that Im lucky that she was able to get them in the machine, big smile, and she mentioned that mine were bigger than hers, made my day, PS all good news no sign of Cancer, :D:D:DCharolette

Mary Morgan
12-12-2007, 07:53 PM
Glad you had a good outcome. Glad also that you could see the light side of the event.

charlie
12-12-2007, 08:01 PM
Keep up whatever you are doing!!

ColleenCD
12-12-2007, 08:18 PM
Charlotte,

Sounds like good news and a good time. I like the pink outfit in your avatar,

Colleen

Charolette time
12-12-2007, 09:37 PM
Thanks for the Avatar commpliment, Hugs Charolette

kaitlin
12-12-2007, 10:16 PM
Hello Charolette, No cancer:yahoo: GREAT news, thanks for sharing, I love to hear of good things! Gives a new meaning to MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! Kaitlin

Angie G
12-13-2007, 01:10 AM
I glad all is fine hun :hugs:
Angie

verena
12-13-2007, 06:32 AM
Good news for you.

charllote34
12-13-2007, 06:36 AM
thats good news charolette:hugs:

LindaTS
12-13-2007, 01:40 PM
I haven't had a mammogram yet but my doctor does give me regular breast exams. I think it may be in my future one of these days. At least I hope so.

Jere Oneil
12-14-2007, 07:10 AM
Just want to let you know, went to the Brigham & Womans today for a mammorgram, had breast cancer operation almost 3 years ago, all fine, but what I really want to tell is I had on a nice pair of plain white panties , standing in the room with all the machines and no top, was hoping the xray nurse asked me to take off my pants but not to be done, but it was still exciting, I think she could see the tops of the panties as she had to get real close to put my breasts in the machine, felt just like a real girl, even joked that Im lucky that she was able to get them in the machine, big smile, and she mentioned that mine were bigger than hers, made my day, PS all good news no sign of Cancer, :D:D:DCharolette

Congratulations on the clear mammogram. I too had breast cancer (10 years for me). Interestingly, I've never had a mammogram. All of my testing has consisted of cat scans, bone scans, chest XRAYS, blood work and a couple of ultra sounds. Maybe they don't do the mammogram thing because my surgery was a full radical mastectomy on the left side. (anyone have an extra A to B cup, left form laying around?)