PDA

View Full Version : Frustration!

Lizzie Kay
12-12-2007, 09:10 PM
I have been practicing all day to tape for cleavage. Yes, I can position my breast close enough together for the desired effect, but to get this accomplished by taping???? I think I'm going to cry if I try again, and it doesn't work...

Any of you girls have suggestions???

Hugs!

Lizzie

rachel_rachel
12-13-2007, 12:40 AM
How about trying the bandages that stick to themselves and wrap it around yourself? (a former teammate of mine playing cricket used it around a strained quad muscle and it worked for him the way it was intended.)

I was thinking of doing this to create the illusion of the perfect cleavage myself.

Carla Mel
12-13-2007, 02:07 AM
Don't cry baby, when you wrap your Xmas present and get into some dificulty (not enough paper for the size of the box for example) do you give up.
Don't push up, or hold your breast from the begining, just hold a bit of tape and tape it on a side of the chest, then once the tape is "glued" firmly you can just hold the tape with one hand, and with the other hand join your breast to get clivage, and tape that's it.
Kises
Carla

Lizzie Kay
12-13-2007, 11:25 AM
To Carla and Rachel,

Thank you both for the reply to my question, and thank you for your encouragement! Weight loss is in the plan Rachel with me as well!!!

Carla! A very big thank you from the gal on the verge of tears...LOL!

I followed your simple advice, and WUH-LAH Lizzie Cleavage! Hmmmnn...now...this means only one thing. Shopping for tops that allow a display of cleavage.

Hugs and Kisses Girl!

Carla Mel
12-14-2007, 01:41 AM
To Carla and Rachel,

Thank you both for the reply to my question, and thank you for your encouragement! Weight loss is in the plan Rachel with me as well!!!

Carla! A very big thank you from the gal on the verge of tears...LOL!

I followed your simple advice, and WUH-LAH Lizzie Cleavage! Hmmmnn...now...this means only one thing. Shopping for tops that allow a display of cleavage.

Hugs and Kisses Girl!

Girl, you make me feel really good, I just joined sent a couple of post. Totally lost between threads and forums, I am more use to have "conversation". So your thanks are very welcome. Seems I have been of some help, good for my self esteem!!! Now next step, it is good to test with diferent bras (push ups can be great) and with each bra testing diferent heighs of taping. Also nice to add some filling, Target sells little silicone forms, I find them no as soft as I like, but they are cheap and can be used to test how it is with more volume.

Kisses
Carla