PDA

View Full Version : has anyone ever done this b4

Mya Summers
12-13-2007, 03:05 AM
I was wondering if there were any other gals out there that have been in such a hurry to get dressed that they put their bra on inside out. That just happened to be a few minutes ago. I was in such a hurry that I put my bra on and even latched and was getting ready to put my shirt on when I realized it was on inside out. I kinda got a kick out of it myself b/c I didn't think that you could hool a bra if it was inside out.

pattysn
12-13-2007, 05:47 AM
yes have done that when I put it on in the dark.

Brandy H
12-13-2007, 06:20 AM
Funny, it only happened to me once, but just the day before yesterday

Kathy Renee
12-13-2007, 03:50 PM
Yep. Been there - done that.

celeste26
12-13-2007, 03:56 PM
Nope it has never happened to me. Those little connectors in the back simply dont work well if they are inside out.

Cristi
12-13-2007, 04:14 PM
I've never put one on inside out, but I HAVE put one on with a full twist in the band. It took me a while to realize why it was so darn uncomfortable! I've also managed to hook the bra incorrectly (wrong hooks on wrong loops) so things were bunched up. That was corrected by my wife, who noticed the problem, lifted my shirt in the back and corrected the problem. :)

I HAVE worn a camisole inside out plenty of times. The ones I wear the most look the same on the inside and outside, so I sometimes can't tell the difference unless I look carefully at the seams (I usually cut the lable out).

I've also worn panties all day that I'd put on in the dark without realizing they were inside out. The same with pantyhose. (sometimes I have to get dressed in the dark so I don't wake my wife up)

Nicole Erin
12-13-2007, 04:23 PM
Honey please! I have been in a hurry to dress for work and tried to pull my shirt over my legs as if they were my shorts. So with a bra - I have done that a few times in a hurry or not.

Kris
12-13-2007, 05:03 PM
I was wondering if there were any other gals out there that have been in such a hurry to get dressed that they put their bra on inside out.

Just yesterday actually. How odd you bring that up now.

Hugs,
Kris

StacyCD
12-13-2007, 05:12 PM
Not so often with bras but panties are almost a 50-50 proposition!

Phyliss
12-14-2007, 04:31 AM
Yes I have. Just another one of those "comfortable signs". Meaning you've gotten to the point of being comfortable enough to simply put on the clothing as a normal matter of course.
The "slow delibrate sensual ritual" of dressing usually doesn't happen during the work week for me. Open the undies drawer in my dresser and grab the 3 parts for the first layer and then build from there.
Nothing much "special" here just put on the clothes and go. So, yeah, I've had the "problem" of inside out.

Mya Summers
12-14-2007, 06:39 AM
whew glad i'm not the only one then..lol

Ðarissa
12-14-2007, 08:37 AM
I've done that before. It certainly isn't hard to get stuff inside out. It's a little more screwy when you get something upside down. :heehee:

joann07
12-14-2007, 02:49 PM
Never before, but I have clipped the mine, from behind the back, with one end twisted and so I had to unclip, untwist, and reclip.

Dixie
12-14-2007, 03:04 PM
Yep been there done that, a couple of times!

corrinediane
12-14-2007, 03:10 PM
Same here joann, I do it when I'm in a rush!

Janis Edwards
12-14-2007, 03:18 PM
I was wondering if there were any other gals out there that have been in such a hurry to get dressed that they put their bra on inside out. That just happened to be a few minutes ago. I was in such a hurry that I put my bra on and even latched and was getting ready to put my shirt on when I realized it was on inside out. I kinda got a kick out of it myself b/c I didn't think that you could hool a bra if it was inside out.
Yes sometimes I get so excited about dressing my mind runs amuck.

Phyliss
12-15-2007, 04:11 AM
I've done that before. It certainly isn't hard to get stuff inside out. It's a little more screwy when you get something upside down. :heehee:

Inside out or even upside down is, I guess, not as much of a "big deal" as we think. We get in a hurry and make mistakes. I suppose I'd begin to be worried if I put on my thong backwards and still managed to have a nice "tuck" .

crunchysoda
12-15-2007, 04:17 AM
Hmmm I dont remember doing it but it's possible.

Your post reminded me of the school secretary in the movie Grease, except she put her bra on the outside of her blouse, NOW that would be funny!
:heehee:

Of course she was a bit coo-coo lol.

RachelDenise
12-15-2007, 06:07 AM
Caught myself before I hooked it.

Mollyanne
12-15-2007, 07:51 AM
Nope, never have yet and hope I never will!!! Doesn't make the day start right!!!

:love: Mollyanne