PDA

View Full Version : Vulnerability

Sonia_cd
12-13-2007, 04:39 AM
Hey everyone!

I bought my first denim mini skirt yesterday and it feel totally divine. With just the right bit of lycra and stretch in it, there is something special about it.

The point of telling you that was to express how vulnerable I felt as soon as I put it on. The feeling continued when I sat down and when I walked, knowing that there exists only a few inches covering modesty and exposure. Strangely, this feeling arose and continued even though I am in the closet and I was in the confines and security of my own home. While I have always understood a woman's vulnerability in revealing clothing, this is the first time I actually felt it. I don't feel this way in a knee length skirt or in undergarments and nothing else. Just something about a mini skirt.

It would be interesting to know if GG's feel this way and if any of the CD's here felt this or continue to feel this?

Love,
Sonia

P.S: Under no circumstances does that mean I will stop wearing the mini skirt :D

charllote34
12-13-2007, 04:46 AM
You cant beat a good denim mini skirt if i have posted that once , done it a million times , and as for the vulnerbillity bit ahem keep your legs crossed honey!!!:devil:

María José
12-13-2007, 04:50 AM
Hi, Sonia, I feel the same when I wear my denim miniskirt. It is very short and I never wear it to go out, but I love it!

yms
12-13-2007, 04:59 AM
I think it will depend on the woman.

I usually wear shorter skirts when I go out because I am short and that's what looks best on me. Too long and I look like a little kid dressing up in mommy's clothes (oh wait, I already did that!).

I don't feel vulnerable. If anything, it gives me a little bit more confidence, mostly because I know I look nice. Of course, I don't go down to the docks for a glass of wine, if you know what I mean.

But i think you will get different answers from different women.

Yvonne

MsJanessa
12-13-2007, 08:23 AM
try a short LEATHER miniskirt with matching thigh high stilletto heel boots darling--you feel less vunerable and more empowered but still very very sexy.

Tamera
12-13-2007, 08:56 AM
Sexy,
Is how I feel when I wear the mini skirts. I don't wear them so short that I can't bend over without showing everything though, I have a lil modesty.

As for vulnerable,
I wish I was a GG so I could wear one w/o underwear. NOW THATS VULNERABLE.
Hugs,
Tamera

Vicky_Scot
12-13-2007, 09:00 AM
Nothing wrong with wearing bit more revealing skirts at home.

But there is a difference between mini skirts and micro skirts. I have been out in denim and leather mini skirts and never felt that they are to short although you must watch when getting in and out of taxi's.......lol

But I would never go out in a micro skirt.

SANDRA MICHELLE
12-13-2007, 11:53 AM
I just love the look and feel of a denim miniskirt and have worn mine out shopping on several trips. My wife says I am too old to wear it but I tell her that I am catching up since I couldn't do it when I was younger. I don't wear it too often but when I do oh boy what a thrill!!!!