PDA

View Full Version : Salesgirl helps with shopping for leotard and tights

Leohose
12-13-2007, 05:08 PM
Today Im going to see the salesgirl who helps so much read below for last night
Last night I went shopping for another leotard, the saleswomen in the dance store pointed me to a rack near the door, and said when you are done there, you can look at these. I caught her look me up and down and talk to her co worker with a slight giggle. the ones near the door were not any good, too small.
I spoke to the saleswoman and asked what else there was, I looked through the rack, feeling the leotards as i went through the assortment, and wanted to find something new I saw a burgandy camisole leotard made out of cotton lycra, in just the right size. My excitement showed a little too much, as I attempted to pretend to consider other options.
She asked what else, I said do you have the bottoms to match, I asked what kind goes with a leotard? She smiled and said you can add a skirt or tights or both, She showed me some primasoft supplex lycra microfiber tights, suntan in color. The wrap skirt in black and she closed out my sale. I went home and put them all on, first sliding the tights up my legs (OMG they felt like pantyhose), then the leotard, and finally the skirt. I exercised before bed, and fell asleep in the outfit. I took off the tights, and switched them for pantyhose and after I send this, I have a date with a salesgirl, for another leotard purchase as nice as this.
She is soo sweet, I hope she can help again, enjoy ; )