PDA

View Full Version : Wish me luck!

StacyCD
12-13-2007, 05:46 PM
My wife has known about my dressing for 1 year (after 30 years of marriage). Since then it's been a don't ask-don't tell kind of policy. However, I have to say that she has been really great about calling before she comes home. However, I want to move a bit further along on the continuum. As a result, I'm going to give her a note:

What I want

Underdressing

I would like to regularly wear women's panties with male briefs reserved for doctor's visits.

Toe Nails

I would like to paint my toenails with a red polish (in the winter).

Sleeping

I would like to be able to sleep in a nightgown, pajamas, or sleep shirt.

Ear Piercing

I would like to pierce my ears--1 piercing in each ear.

Along with the note, I'm going to give her an ad from Victoria's Secret for a red sleep shirt for her to get me for Xmas. Am I crazy???

cosmolovesph
12-13-2007, 05:54 PM
Are you crazy??

Well since it's a don't ask don't tell situation... this may be too long of a list... my :2c:

SiobhanW
12-13-2007, 05:57 PM
Am I crazy???

Yes. If it's "don't ask, don't tell" then you should try to be happy that way. Or at least try to ease your wife into thinking that other things might be OK. A note smacks of ultimatum to me. It also seems to suggest that open communication with your wife is an ongoing problem.

For example, I started dropping hints with my wife back in September that I wasn't happy with the amount of body hair I had, that I was thinking of having it removed, and asked her how she would feel about it. It wasn't until two weeks ago that I made my move on having anything done, once she was sort of used to the idea and had confirmed that it probably wouldn't bother her.

Mariah
12-13-2007, 06:07 PM
I would change it for "what I want" to "I would like to talk about me doing"

might go over a little better.

*^_^*
keris

StacyCD
12-13-2007, 06:13 PM
Excellent suggestions. Many thanks!

Shelly Preston
12-13-2007, 06:17 PM
there is a chance underdressing and toe nails she might tolerate, as she might not see much

A nightgown and ear piercing may be too much

Tread very very carefully you could ruin what you have

Angie G
12-14-2007, 01:41 AM
Don't do a note Just go slow and you may get to the place you want hun I did. :hugs:
Angie

kim85
12-14-2007, 04:13 AM
id have to agree with what keris says. Rather than saying i want (which is pretty closed and hostile) i would like is also asking for her acceptence of what you would like