PDA

View Full Version : All dressed up and feeling fantastic.

susanjane
12-14-2007, 05:03 AM
Hi Ladies,

I just wanted to share my feeling with you all today.

Last night my wife painted my toe nails and lovely red colour and suggested that I get dressed this morning.
I got up early, painted my nails in a pale pink, made sure my eyebrows had no stray hairs. Got showered and shave then applied my make up. Carefully defining my eye brows.

After that I sprayed my self with a beautiful perfume.
I put on my best panties, bra with filler, and tights. I then put a waist slip on in black lace with a deep lacy hem, followed by a pencil tight black pin striped skirt. I then put on a pink top with silver colour threads running through it. Next came my 3" black stilletto heels. Then my freshly groom wig.

My cleavage looked great and I felt a million dollars!

When my wife got up she remarked that I looked lovely. I asked her for marks out of ten for passing, she gave me 9.5 for body, and 10 for my face and makeup.

I just feel wonderful.

Love

Susanjane
xxx
Silver clip on ear rings, silver type necklace, rings, and cocktail watch.

CAROLINE FROST
12-14-2007, 05:18 AM
dear Susanjane,
I am so jealous of you, i am writing this dressed in a size 14 black pencil skirt, low cut black pullover with mink coloured tights 9cm black heels, silver jewellery and my face made but nobody to appreciate it. I would love to have an understanding wife or some body close to offer some support and encouragement, even critisism would be nice. You really are a very lucky lady. HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY :GE:

Deanna2
12-14-2007, 04:23 PM
Good for you. Sounds like you should have got a ten for effort.

Nicolette01
12-14-2007, 04:26 PM
Awesome- It seems that the best part is that you have an understanding spouse. Congratulations!!

Shelly Preston
12-14-2007, 04:31 PM
What a wonderfully supportive wife

You must look great to get those marks :D

joann07
12-14-2007, 04:55 PM
That's so wonderful to hear, but you have to show some pictures.
We wanna see! :)

Hugs!

Marvina Martian
12-14-2007, 05:11 PM
Yes, you must put up pictures!

What a wonderful day for you! :hugs:

StacyCD
12-14-2007, 06:24 PM
Looking good--fabulous; Feeling good--amazing; Supportive wife--priceless!!

Billijo49504
12-14-2007, 09:58 PM
I feel if you and your wife are ok with your dressing, who else should care? She is the most important person in your life, and if she is ok with it, who cares what the rest of the world cares...BJ

Angie G
12-15-2007, 01:25 AM
You have a great betterhafe there Caroline you go girl :hugs:
Angie

susanjane
12-15-2007, 01:31 AM
Hi Ladies,

Many thanks for all your nice comments, I did have a lovely day, and I know I have such a wonderful and supportive wife.

I would love to show photo's but my grown up children do not know about me dressing and if they by chance happened to see the photo's it would ruin my life and spoil my wonderful relationship I have with my wife.

Hope you understand.

Love to all

Susanjane.
xxx

Amy07
12-15-2007, 01:48 AM
Your title drew me here. It's so wonderful to feel so fine.

lisa_e_love
12-15-2007, 01:54 AM
How great to have a wonderful wife who supports your dressing and even compliments you on the way you look! Sad we can't see pictures, but I understand. Who knows where people might inadvertently wander to on the web these days?

Jessika Paige
12-15-2007, 05:12 AM
so happy for you. must admit i'm a little jealous. wish i had that with my wife. youre so lucky to have what you have. share the joy...post pics!

RachelDenise
12-15-2007, 05:59 AM
Sounds wonderful! I hope your wife is a hard grader, that would mean you did very well!

Dawn Marie
12-15-2007, 09:05 AM
Susanjane, sounds like you had a great day. For me that would be a dream come true. (unsupportive SO ) Hope you have many more days like that.