PDA

View Full Version : Androgynous gym clothing

Natasha Anne
04-11-2005, 05:23 PM
So what girls here where more feminine clothing to gym. I go regurlarly and often where a short-legged unitard, with a matching shirt, baby blue socks and grey and baby blue trainers. Of course I'm in drab, but as I'm slowly eliminating drab clothing from my wardrobe, these items are replacing my gym togs too.

Of course I wear a female unitard. The length of the legs is quite short compared to the men's models.

The pictures is not of me, she's way to muscular :p , just an example of a unitard. Of course I wear a t-shirt of it though, I'm not that daring!!!

Who is, and/or what do you wear that girly to gym?

Marianne
04-11-2005, 06:49 PM
Umm, I don't do gym.

The only organized/social exercise I get I wear something that could be considered 'girly', since it kind of looks like a skirt. :)

DonnaT
04-11-2005, 07:23 PM
I swim at the gym, so a fem outfit is out of the question. :(

crispy
04-11-2005, 10:37 PM
I don't go to the gym, but I have several unitards just like that. Yummy.

sidney_girl
04-12-2005, 05:16 PM
I don't go to the gym, either, but I am amassing quite a collection of ladies' athletic tops, shorts, and shoes, some of them quite feminine, others more androgynous. (Someday I'll actually work out in them... Maybe... In the meantime, they're merely a fashion statement--and they're comfortable, too.)

Actually, the first women's garment I ever purchased was a pair of athletic shorts (shorter than any shorts available in the men's department), with a built-in panty liner that felt so good against my skin. After that, I was hooked on ladies clothing. And my first pair of women's shoes was a pair of cross-trainers (white, with lavender trim), still one of my favorites.

girlintouch
04-14-2005, 05:39 AM
I like sport wear, they are comfy and fit very nicely and feel goood. that stretch is great.

Priscilla1018
04-14-2005, 09:38 AM
I'm at the gym everyday for 2hrs or more. Black shorts,tight black tank top and white cross trainers with very short white socks.I show a lot of leg which are shaved twice a week and are my best feature.

Love and Hugs,
Priscilla

Aloha_Dana
04-14-2005, 01:45 PM
Natasha, cool.

I hit the gym twice a week. 'Got into the habit after rehab from blowing a knee. I haven't worn ladies gym clothes, but I think I can wear my wife's shorts or purchase a few pairs for a nice change in routine :) But what I have been doing is altering my wears as the girls do. It is trendy for the girls to turn their waist band down, which raises the crotch (snugs the okole) and shows the white inner band, a nice accent to the waist. I'd really like to work out in a tight job bra. The support is awesom. But that won't happen :(

Dana

Deborah757
04-14-2005, 07:31 PM
A couple of years ago I bought a pair of running shorts and ran in them all over the place. They were blue and were split on the sides all the way to the top. I bought them only because I liked them and only later, after I had been using them for over a year, discovered that they were probably women's running shorts. :) Now that I think about it, maybe thats why people whistled at me a few times when they passed in their cars. LOL