PDA

View Full Version : Gooing to the door -- a baby step

Sasha Anne Meadows
12-15-2007, 09:22 AM
We odered a pizza last night and for the first time my wife consented that I go to the door enfemme. This is the first time I have ever someone as Sasha Anne. The guy didn't even notice and I gave him a nice tip too. This may not seem like big deal for you girls who go out enfemme all the time but for me it just felt great.

StacyCD
12-15-2007, 09:24 AM
Way to go! As they say a journey of 1,000 miles begins with the first step. Congratulations!!! Thank your wife as well!

Ðarissa
12-15-2007, 10:11 AM
Hey that's great! You're way ahead of me. ;) :hugs:

Littlej10
12-15-2007, 11:05 AM
Face to face at your own door is pretty intimate for a first step. Great things ahead it seems.

Holly
12-15-2007, 11:17 AM
Sasha Anne Meadows, how could you!?! Don't you know that pizza can ruin that pretty figure of yours? :tongueout (Congratulations on taking that first step out).

SANDRA MICHELLE
12-15-2007, 11:46 AM
Way to go, for a first step and congrats to your wife for being so understanding. Next thing we all know you will be out and about shopping with your wife, I go with mine at least once a month. I am not out to family and friends so we are careful but what a joy it is every time. i am sure you were very excited about the chance to show off your womanhood, good for you.

Glenda
12-15-2007, 12:14 PM
I was just watching CNN and they were interviewing a pizza delivery guy who claimed he delivered a pizza to a crossdresser. The governor is going to activate the state militia. The Department of Homeland Security say they are monitoring the situation. How could you cause all of this trouble?

charllote34
12-15-2007, 01:00 PM
well done Sasha way to go babe xxx

kay_jessica
12-15-2007, 01:47 PM
I was just watching CNN and they were interviewing a pizza delivery guy who claimed he delivered a pizza to a crossdresser. The governor is going to activate the state militia. The Department of Homeland Security say they are monitoring the situation. How could you cause all of this trouble?

OK calm down girls. The alert was called off shortly after they realised the address was the White House, Washington DC and DHS promptly denied any national security implications, stating that this is old news. An SS agent was reported to say "no comment" whilst holding a pair of pink panties behind his back and discreetly trying to hide this article http://www.unconfirmedsources.com/?itemid=1089.

Seems we have a girl friend in a high place.....

Hugs

Kay

_Billie
12-15-2007, 02:00 PM
First let me say CONGRATULATIONS!! I've done this a few times myself and it is most defenately a huge step! My experience has been that most times it goes well and the guy doesn't even take notice, other times it goes even better! lol!! It's important to thank your wife for allowing you to do it! You're surely on your way "out" girl!!

Eileen
12-15-2007, 02:32 PM
Way to go girl! Soon you will be taking long walks and enjoying them more than you ever imagined possible!

Eileen

Joy Carter
12-15-2007, 03:41 PM
[QUOTE=kay_jessica;1122177]OK calm down girls. The alert was called off shortly after they realised the address was the White House, Washington DC and DHS promptly denied any national security implications, stating that this is old news. An SS agent was reported to say "no comment" whilst holding a pair of pink panties behind his back and discreetly trying to hide this article http://www.unconfirmedsources.com/?itemid=1089.

You do know that this is just a hit-piece ?

Genifer Teal
12-15-2007, 04:39 PM
Put one foot in front of the other
And soon you’ll be walking cross the floor
Put one foot in front of the other
And soon you’ll be walking out the door

How about a little nostolgia?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ugc65WMV7Z0

Congrats Sasha! Keep taking those baby steps.

Shame on everyone for missing the obvious question!
HOW WAS THE PIZZA? :-)

Hugs - Genifer

Jennifer Brooks
12-15-2007, 04:48 PM
It seems that there are a handful here that accepting wives. I feel that is key. Congrats on your first step.:thumbsup: "Soon you'll be out the door!"

trannie T
12-15-2007, 07:36 PM
So what's next? Chinese food? A walk to the mailbox? Teen day at the mall?
Good for you girl! One small step for man, a leap out of the closet for a crossdresser.

kay_jessica
12-15-2007, 07:38 PM
[QUOTE=kay_jessica;1122177]OK calm down girls. The alert was called off shortly after they realised the address was the White House, Washington DC and DHS promptly denied any national security implications, stating that this is old news. An SS agent was reported to say "no comment" whilst holding a pair of pink panties behind his back and discreetly trying to hide this article http://www.unconfirmedsources.com/?itemid=1089.

You do know that this is just a hit-piece ?

By hit-piece I presume you mean spoof. Off course I do, what do you think I am - an American?

Hugs

Kay

DAVIDA
12-15-2007, 09:38 PM
I have been out dressed, but I still don't answer the door dressed!

Glenda
12-16-2007, 11:58 AM
Congrats Sasha Anne. Even though I spoofed you a little earlier, I still recall the first time I answered the door for a pizza delivery as well. Somehow it didn't seem as easy as putting one foot in front of the other. I guess it was the big lump in my throat from being unable to breathe. It is good to get the first time out of the way and make it easier to act normal.

Sasha Anne Meadows
12-16-2007, 12:50 PM
Thanks for all the nice comments girls. Kisss from Sasha Anne

jaina
12-16-2007, 12:59 PM
We odered a pizza last night and for the first time my wife consented that I go to the door enfemme. This is the first time I have ever someone as Sasha Anne. The guy didn't even notice and I gave him a nice tip too. This may not seem like big deal for you girls who go out enfemme all the time but for me it just felt great.

Actually dealing with people is an step many people fear.
good job :)

Angie G
12-16-2007, 01:50 PM
Good for you hin you go girl :hugs:
Angie

Sarah Doepner
12-16-2007, 11:17 PM
The first time to open the door is such a great achievement! I can't count the number of times I got ready and stood with my hand on the door knob unable to turn it. That you opened the door and faced a stranger is something you should be proud of, it takes a lot of self confidence and support. Congrats to both you and your wife!

Patty
12-17-2007, 12:11 AM
Big first step now the next will be easier. :hugs:

kimberly ann487
12-17-2007, 12:21 AM
You are my inspiration:love:I'll let you know when it was my first time:hugs:
KIM